Fitness First

Fitness First Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

alexshel

alexshelasked

How to make a Rockdale, NSW club become cleaner and nicer than it is now? It's been over 8 months - nothing has changed - same dirty bathrooms, same broken locker doors, no shower gel in dispensers at all sometimes, irregular water temperature of the pool

Laura M

Laura Masked

Do you need to book in for a group fitness class or do you just show up?

Cyclist

Cyclistasked

Has anyone had any issues with bike/bike accessories/parts thefts in Robina?

Ice cream

Ice creamasked

Why don't you make full disclosure of all of your fees and charges available on line. Can anyone please tell me what the fees are for : weekly, upfront membership for 6 and / or 12 months and what the deferral charges are? I have heard that FF also add an additional charge as a transaction fee for their f/n deductions. Is this true?

Stephen
Stephen

Sure Why not! I paid $50 joining fee and now I pay $16.45 a week on an 18 month contract. I think I pay 50c to use my credit card, but the total is 32.90 a fortnight. Considering for that I get a massive gym, swimming pool and steam room I think it is a good deal!

meganjoy
meganjoy

I agree. They should make full disclosure online.

Anna2173

Anna2173asked

When will my refund be processed? It's already been almost three weeks. Thanks

michael.knight
michael.knight

You might need to contact Fitness First where You joined. I haven't been refunded to be honest until now.

Get an answer from our members and Fitness First representatives