Fitness Market

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor Service

friendly helpful staff

the staff in the 3 stores ive been too are all very knowledgable and very nice. i learnt a lot about training and supplements from these guys. thanks
cheap sales. staff. range.
expensive

fantastic range!

I have been able to make several purchases quickly and easily not only online but in their store. Their helpful and knowledgeable staff gave me great advice a few months ago when i first entered their store when i knew little about protein products. They picked the right protein product for me and i expected to pay top dollar as i was purchasing at a retail store. However to my surprise, their retail prices were competitive with other online ones advertised by bigger supplement chains. thanks heaps fitness market!
great price, knowledge and staff

Prompt Service and Quality Equipment

After choosing a multi-gym from Fitness Market - I'm quite happy to see it still functioning smoothly and trouble free. The treadmill and cross trainer I bought also have had no problems.
Reliable

Perfect Service. Perfect Prices

Fitness Market's service, communication and production range is one that rivals some of the giant Supplement companies. Their range of products have made it easy for me to make a number of selections and their reliable and quick delivery system has it made it more than convenient to get the supplements that I want straight to my door. A highly reccomended store with great prices, awesome customer service and fantastic product range.
A reliable trustworthy store with prices that wont blow out your budget

A Lot To Offer

For someone who knew what they wanted to achieve, but didn't know the best products to buy, Fitness Market was a great option. helpful staff who didn't go the hard sell and a great range of products.
Great Range, Product Knowledge of Staff

009AU

Really is a Fitness market

The best store for all my fitness needs from getting my new exercise bike, to all my supplement needs where ever i am, quick delivery of my sups if i'm up north and helpful advise if back home.
Cheap, quick delivery, a wide range of brands and quality. Helpful advise

Bad experience

First time I have used this company..and never again! No communication and outdated product! Order placed for protein powder on 3/10 and not received until 14/10. I had to chase twice to find out where my order was at. When I( finally received the product...the product was due to expire on 31/10/11 (less than 2 weeks expiry left on the new product)!! Short expiry was part of the deal!!

Outdated poduct & excessively long expiry date

KMG01

Happy that I have received a response from Fitness Market, and have accepted a full refund for my order.

Poor communication

Ordered a treadmill with the Newmarket branch. The clerk was able to match the price of a competitor and put the treadmill on order. Was told that I would be phoned and emailed a consignment number before dispatch of treadmill. No one called and no email was sent with the consignment number. Had to chase up parcel with courier due to missed delivery.
Was able to match the price of competitor
Poor communication

Fitness_MarketFitness Market

They price matched when more expensive than competitors and I got a free shaker & diet advice. I recommend this retailer.
Helpful honest and knowledgeable staff. Freight costs were mildly more expensive than others but included insurance on my goods that other stores (using aust post) did not.
nothing yet

have found fitness market great to deal with so far. really happy with the free mags and samples that get thrown in with my orders.
always get free gear sent with my order. usually quick delivery too.
nothing yet

Jules

Jules

Good phone support and knowledgeable staff. I am happy with their service. I would recommend them if you are looking for fitness equipment.
Friendly phone staff that knew about the treadmill I was interested and got me a great price. I would recommend this store to anyone looking at buying a treadmill.
The person I spoke to on the phone gave me a lot of detail about the treadmill. I was overwhelmed - good info though.

MinesaJD