Fitness Passport Questions & Answers

590 questions from our users

Linda K.

Linda K.asked

Can my adult daughter be part of membership

Hi Linda
Thanks for getting in touch!
A family membership includes any dependants under the age of 18. If your daughter is between 18 and 24 years old, she may be added as an additional single member, which is charged at an additional single rate. She is eligible as long as she lives at the same address as you. If you need any more information, feel free to send us an email through to info@fitnesspassport.com.au and we will be happy to help you!

Dani

Daniasked

Hi, just wondering how much a family FP is? What age can the kids be to be included in the FP.

Hi Dani
Thanks for your interest in FP. Pricing does depend on your employer and where you are located as programs differ slightly. If you send us through an email to info@fitnesspassport.com.au with your employer's name and location, we can let you know all pricing information.
A family membership is available for the primary member and their partner, as well as any dependants under the age of 18 (no minimum age) - as long as everyone resides at the same address. You can add any dependent children from 18 - 24 years old as additional single members if they live at your address as well.

Chris h

Chris hasked

Can you track your usage of fitness passport

Hi Chris,
Thanks for reaching out.
Unfortunately you aren't able to view your visit history at this time. You can print any payment receipts by logging in at www.fitnesspassport.com.au with your member number.
Hope this helps!

Desiree B.

Desiree B.asked

I'm so close to finishing my FP application but it won't let me progress because I'm not filling out the Workplace Common Name properly. What is that?

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Desiree. This is the name of the school you work for. It allows us to identity and approve your membership a little easier. If you have any further question, please reach out to us at info@fitnesspassport.com.au

Luke M.

Luke M.asked

If I join fitness passport and it works at my gym will my gym let me cancel my membership with no charge no point paying 2 memberrships
For one gym

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Luke. You'll need to reach out to your current gym to see what their cancellation policy is for this type of scenario. Cheers!

Ariana K.

Ariana K.asked

Fitness is a great thingbim going to have a great time

Gigi

Gigiasked

Hi, some of the gym doesn't allow Fitness P to access the sauna facilities, why?

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Gigi, The included facilities for each gym may differ. It's best to check with them directly for all inclusions.

Brooke R.

Brooke R.asked

How much is it for an individual in qld per week and what does it get me? I'm only interested in swimming at the local pool.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Brooke. Access to the Fitness Passport program is through eligible employers only. If you email info@fitnesspassport.com.au with your employer details and location, they will be able to check your eligibility and included facilities.

Leisa B

Leisa Basked

Why won’t fitness passport return my calls? I am the General Manager for Health & Safety for UGL - a national company and I oversee projects across Australia, currently in all states and territories except NT. I want to sign up UGL to fitness passport but customer service and no response from emails/phone calls is very disappointing. Please advise. Thanks Leisa

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Leisa, Referring to our records our last contact recorded from you was in March 2018, a response was provided and dialogue followed. We would be more than happy to revisit your enquiry and take some time to assess any changes in that area and provide any updates since we were last in discussion. Please email your enquiry to Newbusiness@fitnesspassport.com.au and the team will be in touch. If you are in a position to provide detail of employee locations and approx. breakdown for each It will help the team fast track your enquiry and analyse our current coverage & capacity against all staff locations.

Kath A.

Kath A.asked

How do you put your fitness passport on hold while you go on holidays ?

Joanneasked

As a full time temp teacher for the rest of the year and more than likely ongoing I have been made ineligible to join fitness passport.Who is my workplace coordinator that you contacted?If you did contact my school you would have been informed that I have been working as a casual since my retirement date July 2017.Are you discriminating since I am a fulltime temp or a casual?Please explain

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Joanne. Can you PM me your contact details please? I'll check what information we have and get back to you ASAP to clarify the situation. We'll need email address and which school you work at to check. Thank you!

[Personal Details Removed]

Sharon G.

Sharon G.asked

If i work for the Catholic dep can I join?

Hi Sharon
Thanks for getting in touch.
Please send us through an email to info@fitnesspassport.com.au with your workplace location and we will let you know!

Sharon G.

Sharon G.asked

If you work for the Catholic department can u join fitness pass?

Hi Sharon

Madi A.

Madi A.asked

Can early childhood educators get the fitness passport?

Hi Madi
Thanks for your interest in FP!
It depends whether your employer has an active program with us. If you send us an email through to info@fitnesspassport.com.au with your employer's name and location we can let you know!

Brett M.

Brett M.asked

My wife is eligible for a family fitness passport, while filling in new member application it continues to say (suburb not found) is there a phone number to call?

Hi Brett,
Thanks for getting in touch.
We don't have a customer service phone number at this time but you can reach us at info@fitnesspassport.com.au and we'll reply to you as soon as possible.
With the "suburb not found" issue, try typing the first 3 letters of the suburb and a drop-down menu will appear below to select from. If this still isn't working, please try another browser or on your phone.
If you're still having issues, you can send me a private message with your best contact number and I'll give you a call today.
Kind regards,

Paxton N.

Paxton N.asked

Hi I'm just wondering why the prices vary depending on the company you work for?

Hi there,
Thanks for getting in touch.
Pricing varies between employers as each package may include different facilities. It also depends on location, as well as whether the programs are local or statewide etc.
I hope this clarifies!

k110953

k110953asked

My daughter has just got a full time teaching job at Orange Grove P S.Is she eligible for a F P.If so where can she use it?

Hi there,
Thanks for getting in touch. We have some eligibility criteria for Department of Education programs. If your daughter could please email us at info@fitnesspassport.com.au we can send through all pricing and facility information for her to review.
Hope to hear from her soon!

Les Haynes

Les Haynesasked

I went into fitness first at Randwick a suburb of Sydney and was turned away. They told me over the phone that they excepted Fitness passport but on entering I was told that they don't except from my region of NSW. I come Bateman's Bay south coast. Why won't they except it?

Hi Les
Thanks for getting in touch. Each employer's Fitness Passport program is slightly different. I've just looked up your name and think I have found your membership number, and unfortunately this facility is not available on your program. If the primary member logs in to our website online, you can click View Available Gyms on the left hand side. You'll be able to find a full list of gyms available on your program. If you need any further help with this, please send us an email through to info@fitnesspassport.com.au
Thanks,

Jacqui J.asked

I work for nsw gov.. can I use FP in Queensland? Can not find any information or gym lists. Thanks.

Hi Jacqui
Thanks for getting in touch! The list of facilities on your program does depend on your employer and is usually state-based. If you send us through an email to info@fitnesspassport.com.au with your workplace name and location, we can send you a full list of facilities. If you are already an FP member, you can log in online and hit "View Available Gyms" on the left-hand side and you'll also see the gyms available to you.

Jacqui J.

Is it definitely state based? When I log in it has lists of NSW. But the pool in Queensland accepts fitness passport and specifically my card. So can I use it in Queensland actually or are they making a mistake.. and if so. Is there a list of Queensland gyms?

Hi Jacqui,
I've just sent you a private message for some more details so I can look into this!

Jaideep Singhasked

hi Jaideep here.

I added my 23 year old daughter to my membership and found out that FP will charge 27.90 dollars a fortnight for that. I want to take her name out from the membership and have already sent an inquiry to FP. Can anyone tell me whether it will be done before the next payment which is due on 23/08/2019.

Hi Jaideep
Thanks for getting in touch. Dependants between 18 - 24 years old are charged as additional single memberships. I can see an email from you sent to our customer service team which we have actioned for you - so no need to worry! Your daughter has been removed from your membership as of 12/8/2019.

Jaideep Singh

thanks Polina that was real quick. Much appreciated.

Get an answer from our members and Fitness Passport representatives