Fitness Passport

Fitness Passport (page 2 of 9)

LissyjaneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic until you try to leave. Sent my $230 to debt collector even though i have not used it.

Fitness P.Fitness Passport

Great idea and great value

I am glad I have my Fitness Passport. Whenever I had questions they replied quickly and informatively, especially Kristine. Once I decided to have deductions taken from my pay everything happened quickly again. I have found them very helpful and easy to discuss (via email only - unfortunately) my concerns with. My wife and I are using it regularly now and the cost per class is excellent - the more you use it the better value it is. I recommend it highly.

Lee C.

Lee C.Hunter Region, NSW

I left my job yet I’m still being charged!

I haven’t been in my job since March yet they still take money from my account. I have tried to council but my former supervisor doesn’t seem to want to help me. Every time I email Fitness Passport I receive nothing back & they just refer me back to my old supervisor. As far as I can tell they don’t even have a contact number. It a great idea but they don’t make it easy to leave if it doesn’t suit your situation anymore. Big regrets! I won’t do it again.

Fitness P.Fitness Passport

Total rip off. Don't do it.

Used only once. Moved to a different job on January and asked for refund for the continuous debit till March although I have not returned my cut up card. I only got presented a no brainer term telling I cannot have a refund because I have not presented the cut up card straight after my resignation and it has remained actove. Crap! Total crap.

Saved so much money

This is literally the best thing thats happened to me! The flat fee really motivates me to gym to get the most out of what I’m paying. Easy to use and very straightforward joining and suspension process for when on holiday. Can’t believe there are so many bad reviews on this, mainly people complaining it’s a rip off when they choose to not use it correctly!

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Meera! Thank you for such a positive review, we're always thrilled to hear such great feedback!

Tineke

Tineke

Do not do it!!

I took out a family membership but then found out my son was not able to use it. I paid for nearly a year but only used it twice, to go swimming, a grand saving of 12 dollars. They then have the gall to charge you a cancellation fee of well over $120 dollars. I made a mistake signing up - but these people are only interested in one thing, and that is ripping you off as much as possible.

Fitness P.Fitness Passport

Would not recommend. Disproportionate Cancellation fee.

I would read the fine print before you sign up. Large cancellation fees apply even when provided with adequate reasons that fit within their terms and conditions. Disappointed. Would not use again.

James

JamesCentral Queensland, QLD

Useless if you leave your home town

While it may be slightly cheaper than having a membership with your local gym if you go anywhere they don’t work eg snap, world gym etc that useually work nationally so kinda defies the point, as i travel what I would consider the normal amount it ends up being expensive and frustrating.

Fitness P.Fitness Passport

Currently being charged for a product I am unable to use

I set up my FP and was accepted a month ago. I have been charged for this month, however have still not received the card in the mail. I have been charged for a month and been unable to use the product. I can not seem to find a contact number on the website to discuss this with the business. Currently very disappointed.

Saruna

SarunaSydney, NSW

False Information and Expensive

My friend is paying 23$ for a family but FP is charging me 54$ per fortnight and when i tried to cancel my membership as it is expensive for me, i might have to pay even more money or i have to wait for a year and let them suck my blood money until my contract finished. It is also hard to contact them i have mail them several times about the issues but only got replied once. I am very unsatisfied with the service.

Fitness P.Fitness Passport

Great but not a lot of communication

Hard to get a gym wanting to participate on fitness passport. I am told to fill out the survey but after nearly two years I have never seen a survey to fill out . Apart from that I love it

Wendy
Wendy

Thanks for the info. I guess our facilitator didn’t tell us fees were going up as well, but for $27.90 is good value

Good program

Good value for individual and family A lot of options at different gym Also at other swimming pools, thanks for the program.

Dizzy

DizzyMid North Coast, NSW

Local gym recruitment

In my local area there are not many fitness passport supported gyms. One particular local gym has been attempting for almost a year got us to sign a support document with lots of signatures and they have been getting the (pardon the pun) run around.
It would be great if fitness passport would support local gyms. (Sues gym at Yamba in particular).

Just request supporting local gyms.

Bear

Bear

Super handy

Really good for myself and partner as we can go to many different gyms or swimming pools. Its great that you don't have to be tied down to just one! In this way we can be flexible as to when or where we want to work out.

Fitness P.Fitness Passport

Refuses to provide accurate receipt for health fund claims

Veronica

VeronicaSydney, NSW

Password

I recently joined and forgot my password. I did the forgot your password steps and got the email with temporary password to log in. It won’t let me. It keeps telling me the temporary password is wrong. Then I got a new one. Then it tells me I must confirm it, which I had!!! Frustrating. Can someone call me thanks

Mai

MaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Difficult to contact

Initially difficult to contact - they operate by email only so there's no phone number to call. Once I was able to get in touch with them they were very professional and helpful

Kayakcameraman

KayakcameramanCanberra

No application response - Fitness Passport

I am keen to join Fitness Passport and sent my application email on the 20-1-19, but have not had any response so far and it is the 1-2-19. I received the confirmation email on the 20-1-19.
Is there a direct phone contact number available so I can speak with someone directly?

dave

daveSydney

Excellent!

My family signed up to fitness passport and we have never looked back. There are a huge range of pools around Sydney that we can access as a family, as well as countless gyms that I am free to visit anytime. My family loves it.

Fitness P.Fitness Passport

Hi Dave, Thank you so much for your awesome review! So glad to hear you and your family are loving your FP membership! Happy exercising! Cheers, Polina

Very difficult to get in contact with.

Following signing up to fitness passport I was advised I would receive a membership card, it never arrived. I have been actively trying to cancel my membership due to a change in circumstances and no one replies to my messages. Fitness Passport is continuing to draw $ from my account. It’s been months amounting to hundreds of dollars. I still can’t locate a phone number to speak with a person to complain. Next step is the ombudsman.

Linda K.

Linda K.asked

Can my adult daughter be part of membership

Hi Linda
Thanks for getting in touch!
A family membership includes any dependants under the age of 18. If your daughter is between 18 and 24 years old, she may be added as an additional single member, which is charged at an additional single rate. She is eligible as long as she lives at the same address as you. If you need any more information, feel free to send us an email through to info@fitnesspassport.com.au and we will be happy to help you!
Cheers,

Dani

Daniasked

Hi, just wondering how much a family FP is? What age can the kids be to be included in the FP.

Hi Dani
Thanks for your interest in FP. Pricing does depend on your employer and where you are located as programs differ slightly. If you send us through an email to info@fitnesspassport.com.au with your employer's name and location, we can let you know all pricing information.
A family membership is available for the primary member and their partner, as well as any dependants under the age of 18 (no minimum age) - as long as everyone resides at the same address. You can add any dependent children from 18 - 24 years old as additional single members if they live at your address as well.
Hope to hear from you soon,

Chris h

Chris hasked

Can you track your usage of fitness passport

Hi Chris,
Thanks for reaching out.
Unfortunately you aren't able to view your visit history at this time. You can print any payment receipts by logging in at www.fitnesspassport.com.au with your member number.
Hope this helps!