2Fitstyler

Fitstyler

2Fitstyler

100% · 210%
Brand Manager for Fitstyler? Claim your listing.

Dan
Dan2 posts

Great workout!

We decided to participate in the bootcamp for preseason training. Amazing! Full body workout and got us ready for the tough season ahead! Thanks Volkan and Mike

Rochi
Rochi

Great fit community

Awesome motivational coaches!

Active fun classes where you REALLY WORK OUT and push your limits far under the great PTs supervision.

Sas
SasMelbourne2 posts

Awesome fitness program

Great fitness program!! Highly recommend! Very encouraging and friendly. Great way to exercise outdoors in a supportive environment. Awesome thanks!

Britto
Britto

Great Bootcamp training

Great training atmosphere with knowledgeable trainers. Always improving and getting the results im after, the trainers recognise people are at differing levels and ensure everyone is catered to at all times

Liz D
Liz D

I’m going three times a week

I’ve been to the regular session in north Fitzroy and now the mums & bubs in Moonee Ponds - both are terrific. It’s a great way to meet people, and the trainers are great with kids!

Christine
ChristineMelbourne

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend FitStyler! They have helped me improve my fitness and tone my shape is such a short amount of time. The trainer always changes up the training and keeps things interesting and challenging - I highly recommend them!

Milly
Milly

These guys are the best

I love the format and fun attitude of these sessions. It's run extremely well and they treat you like friends not customers. And it's extremely challenging and really pushing my level of fitness along..

Simon B
Simon BAU

Get on it!

Life changing! Great routines with fun and challenging trainers. Can’t imagine my life without those sessions. Make it a habit like I have and you’ll simply feel better. Everything is easier in life when you train daily. Perfect group to do it with.

Celia
CeliaBrunswick East

Excellent trainers, suitable for all fitness levels

I am so glad I came across Fitstyler. As a beginner to structured exercise I was a little nervous heading to my first session but found everyone to be really friendly and welcoming. The trainers are excellent- they are very encouraging and expertly manage the range of fitness levels in the groups without making you feel embarrassed if you're a bit behind. Michael is great at communicating and keeping in touch too- checking in if its been a while between sessions or, in my case, to see how I was recovering from an injury. Excellent payment options are also available- its such great value for money. Couldn't recommend Fitstyler highly enough- I regularly hassle my mates to join.

Nat
Nat

Fantastic trainers and locations across Melbourne

I’ve been doing fitstyler for about 2 years now and love them! The trainers push you just the right amount with really varied, interesting workouts, and there are so many times and locations to choose from across Melbourne - no excuses!

Deb
Deb------

Fun & Very Rewarding!!!

The trainers are fun and very motivating, especially at 6:00am! I was never the exercise type, but since joining Fitstyler, my life has changed!! It doesn't matter what the weather is, the workouts are not only challenging but incredibly fun!! Hence why 2 years later I'm still going!!

The people are great and of course the trainers are amazing!

EmmaC
EmmaC

Add Fitstyler to your weekly routine!

Fitstyler is a fantastic outdoor fitness group with dedicated trainers and is the perfect way to spend some time outdoors and tick off some exercise. I've been going for about 5 years and it's never been boring and always challenging. The trainers are fantastic at taking account of everyone's fitness levels and any injuries. Michael is the perfect trainer with excellent knowledge, encouraging and caring.

Sandman
Sandman

Shed the Kg, double the fun

The once a week frequency is perfect for my fair share of outdoor workouts. The session is usually well organised with just intensity to push me at every opportunity. And I keep going back for more.

Mel
Mel

Awesome outdoor fitness group

Great trainers, great variety, choose your intensity get fit and have fun outdoors at a time that suits you! Multiple session options to choose from.

Adam
Adam

Excellent staff

I have been training with them for few months and they are very professional. Very good locations and flexibility make them one of the best in town