100% · 20%

Rates and Fees

Svetlana K.
Svetlana K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, Reliable, High quality

I would like to express my appreciation to Igor for his professional and high-quality work. Igor not only took on my project, which many refused because of its complexity, but also impressed me with the quality of execution and resourcefulness in solving the problem.  Igor proved to be a true professional in his work.   His knowledge in the construction industry and the quality of the work performed are impressive. He exceeded all my expectations. I highly recommend his services.
Lana D.
Lana D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and positive results

I'm very happy to recommend Igor and his business, Fix It Pro. Igor is completely reliable and incredibly efficient in helping me with a number of varied repair jobs around my home. His knowledge in building industry is extensive and the quality and precision of his work is 10 out of 10!!!
A total professional as well as his team mates. Thanks so much Igor. I'm truly grateful for your help !!! I would definitely use your services in the future.