fix2U Questions & Answers

Verifiedfix2u.com🏆 2024 Award
Maxwell S.
Maxwell S.

I have an android phone which was left out in the rain. It's been about 72 hours now and I can't turn the phone on or off or swipe the screen. It still has some battery power left and I can recharge it but I thought I should let it run to zero. I'm not interested in a factory reset, I have a wallet app that I would like to recover.

Is it possible to fix an issue such as this one, or am I wasting my and your time?

Thank you.

fix2U   DM

Hi Maxwell, sorry to hear about your device. We do not highly advice for water damaged devices to be repaired as parts are already prone to corrosion and there is no guarantee up to how much longer will it work. It can also be expensive if parts affected has to be replaced. We hope we were able to be of help here.

Richard kilmister

I have a Kogan smart tv with tpg internet connection with 2 of possible 3 bars reception but can’t get Freeview or the internet on the tv

Richard kilmister

I have a Kogan smart tv with Ariel and wifi but can’t access Freeview or the internet

JAMES K.
JAMES K.

Hi,
I have a Ipad pro 5th 12.9".
fully working but, screen has a cracked.
How much is cost to fix this?
thank you.

Glen
Glen

Sorry can’t answer that, I got to put a new battery in my iPhone.

fix2U   DM

Hi James, Sorry, we don't work with this model yet.
Is there anything that I can assist you with?

fix2U   DM

Hi James, Sorry but we don't service iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen yet, only until the 4th Gen.

fix2U   DM

Hi Glen, What iPhone model do you need battery for?

James
James

I hope your guys come back to servicing the Gold Coast. I just checked today and see your not longer doing so. Your service and 5 year warranty is great.

fix2U   DM

Hi James! Thank you for the kind words. Keep your fingers crossed for us that we'll be able to find a new technician and be able to service the Gold Coast again soon.

Tronya L.
Tronya L.

Do you also repair ipads

fix2U   DM

Hi Tronya, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, we do iPad screen repair. To receive an instant online price for your repair, and make a booking, head to external link .

Gordon F.
Gordon F.

Do you install netflix on TV

fix2U   DM

Hi Gordon, Thank you for contacting us, Unfortunately, we don't do application/Netflix installation.

Emma B.
Emma B.

Do they use genuine apple screens?

Oli
Oli

I don’t know. I didn’t get a screen replacement

fix2U   DM

Hi Emma, We understand that part quality is extremely important to you, and to this end, we have put together a short summary here external link  that I hope will answer your questions.

fix2U is so confident in the quality of its parts that we offer a comprehensive 5 year guarantee that covers both parts and labour.

If you have any other questions on the fix2U service, please check out our Support Page external link  - or here and we'll be glad to help!

Raewyn S.
Raewyn S.

Hi my kids have forgotten their iPad passcode and have disabled the iPads. I tried a factory restore on my Mac but it keeps coming up with error 4005??? Is this problem something you could fix?

fix2U   DM

Hi Raewyn, how we wish we could help but unfortunately, we only do hardware repairs such as screen and battery replacement.

Get an answer from our members and fix2U representatives