fix2U (page 2 of 22)

• Job Satisfaction

Jonathan Nowland

Jonathan NowlandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy process, convenient and cost effective.

Great communication - organised a time that was suitable
Showed up on time - prompt and didn’t have to wait for someone to turn up. Gave an actual time which was great.
Job completed quickly
Very convenient and flexible

fhr

fhrPerth, WA

Very quick

The repair doesn’t took long, very impressive. And did meet my expectations. Makes my life much easier by offering this kind of home service, will definitely use their service again.

Execellet

Very impressed, and will definitely use the service again. Very happy with the service, engagement, communication and professionalism. I will be sharing details of Fix2u with my friends and family.

Professional service

My repair hero was very professional. He had all the tools and equipment necessary for a quick job. He arrived at the agreed time and was in an easily identifiable uniform.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Paul. It's great to know that you recognized the professionalism and hard-work of our repair hero, thank you for your appreciation! We hope and believe that you will recommend us to people close to your heart.

Jacinta

JacintaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service!

So friendly and helpful and had my phone screen fixed in 15 mins! Then when I realised I’d damaged the NFC scanner they made the effort to rush back and do additional repairs for me. I rely on my phone to scan my blood sugar levels and they went above and beyond to help.

Quality service and workmanship

Great quick and reliable service. iPhone 6S battery was replaced as it had depleted completely and phone wouldn't even turn on even if it was connected to charger. It is now performing like new! Great workmanship too.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Andrew! Thank you for appreciating our efforts to provide reliable repair service. We're happy to know that you recognize our workmanship and your device is working like new again. Please don't hesitate to recommend us.

Great service & so helpful

Arnee was very helpful and kept me updated as soon as the replacement battery arrived. He was flexible with the hours to accomodate my work hours and do the battery replacement. Highly recommend.

Mary Kafoa

Mary KafoaSouth East Queensland, QLD

quick and easy

Great service! it was super quick and easy. Like a new phone now . should have done this ages ago. I can highly recommend using this service. Thank you very much.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Fixed quick and looks brand new!

I booked online and Dwayne replied quickly to find a time that suited me to get my screen fixed. Dropped it off at his office while I did some shopping in town and it was fixed in no time! Thanks mate!

LocationSwan Hill

Great service.

Excellent service delivered by Thomaz today. My phone was
badly damaged and is now like new again. Very prompt and was all done with a smile. Thank you for your courtesy.

Lucy R.fix2U

We're happy for you Carmel that your phone looks and feels like new again! It is our pride to always give a satisfactory service to our customers. Will definitely forward your kind words to Tomasz. Keep recommending us please.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Screen Repair- Cracked screen iPhone 7

Service is great, from the time I booked I had a repairer at my door in under 20 minutes. Was a no-nonsense repair, got in got the job done perfectly and headed out, was great! You can tell the new screen isn't the highest quality, the colours are a lot duller than previously but for the price I paid (half of what Apple charge) I'm more or less content with the end result.

Short story, service brilliant and phone parts are alright, if you want a new phone look go to apple, but if you just want a cheap, quick no-hassle fix to look no further.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

I was surprised, about how quick the replacement took. My repairer was great and friendly, kept me update also to come at time that suited my needs. I’m genuinely please the replacement and would use them again if I had broken screen (knock on wood I won’t break this screen)

Lenny

LennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great communication and great service

Great work, very happy with my iPad, will definitely consider them again if or when I need a repair. From moment I made a booking I had someone at my place in less than an hour and only took about 30 minutes to fix

Great work and thanks

SimmyMing

SimmyMingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consultant arrived wearing mask - big tick. Hunted down battery for an outdated phone, big tick. Was excellent - fixed phone in 15 minutes. He answered my emails on time and his attitude of flexibility was great. Thank you!

Lucy R.fix2U

You're welcome, SimmyMing! Thank you as well for having your repair with us and for taking your time sharing your wonderful repair experience with us. Hoping you'll recommend our service to people you know and we promise to never disappoint you.

Fast and efficient

Very responsive and a good price. The technician was very competent and polite. The proof will be how long my new battery lasts compared to an original one. Here’s hoping!

Frederico Fialho

Frederico FialhoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

Perfect and efficient service. Good value price and excellent no contact service. My consultant wore gloves, fixed the screen and battery in 20 mins. Very impressed. Good 5 year warranty. Very happy.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Frederico, thank you for repairing with us, and for taking time giving us a detailed review. We appreciate it a lot! We're glad to make you happy about our service. Don't forget to recommend us please.

Excellent service

Great service. Booked at 7am, a phone call by 9am and phone fixed in my home by 1pm. Great customer service. I highly recommend Fix 2 U. Honestly, cannot fault them. Amazing!

Lucy R.fix2U

HI Angela, thank you for trusting us with your repair. It is our pride to provide the best service to our customers. Thank you as well for highly recommending us. Keep recommending us to people you know and we'll provide them the same best service.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

I had my IPad fixed the very next day, a whole day earlier than promised. The were punctual, friendly and quick. Really great service that comes to you. Highly recommended

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Barry, thank you so much for repairing with us! We appreciate your time and effort in giving us a 5* review. Continue recommending us please. It means a lot to us.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great !

Daniel was brilliant, great communication and very efficient. Service was great. Very. Cost effective. Would highly recommend this business and be happy to use them again. Perfect service. Thanks for your help

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service and Very Accommodating

Booked in via the fix2u website last night and had a lovely technician come to my workplace this morning to fix my phone. Amazing service, very professional and a reasonable price. I would definitely use this again!