fix2U (page 2 of 61)

• Job Satisfaction

iPhone 8 mic not working

Great service and great price.
Made booking and was fixed in the same day. They come to you. They are COVID safe. Would highly recommend this service
Thanks again Dennis and fix2u.

iPhone XS screen replacement

Professional and efficient service with great communications and parts, didn’t have to waste a moment as they come to you wherever you are and with very competitive prices I highly recommend them

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Eric! Thank you ! It's nice to hear that we made an outstanding repair service. It's so heart waring to know that you find our service professional, efficient and competitive. Hope this amazing experience will be shared with people you know.

Easy fixed

Quick appointment, easy as waiting at home..the tech guy fixed it on the spot same price as if i went to the shop.. roughly 40 min to an hour to have the job done... great service....

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jai, Thank you for sharing your great review with us! We're glad to know that you had a quick and convenient repair service experienced. Hope you could recommend us to your family and friends.

EMK
EMKPerth, WA

Quick and easy

Thank you, arrived within an hour of booking and phone was fixed in less than half an hour. Son was a very nice representative and was quick and easy. Very happy!

Jan H.
Jan H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, friendly and competent

Clint came on time, fixed the phone, had a chat and finished up quickly.
I thought issue was charging related, but Clint quickly estaiahed that the Issue was a faulty back-light.
Have used these guys before and would do so again.

Elise
Elise Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great professional and friendly service!

Jacob did a great job at fixing my screen and replacing my battery. He tested everything to make sure it was all working as well. Already have recommended to friends

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Elise! You're amazing! We're so thankful to read all your kind words and recognition for Jacob's repair service. Hope you share this wonderful experienced and feedback to people you know who needs our service.

Sprocket
Sprocket

Great Customer Service

What an amazing service. Kept me updated on his arrival and fixed perfectly! I had a tight timeframe that I could get my phone fixed and Fix2U worked around and made sure they helped me.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you so much for the great review Sprocket! We're glad that you had experienced our organized and prompt repair service. Please, please don't forget to recommend and refer us to your family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

The service provided by this company is second to none, they were punctual, communicated well reasonably priced and I didn't even have to leave the office, the technician (Amro) also explained in detail the issues with the iPads prior to approving the repairs.

Great service!

Stuffed my Ipad, and they helped out pretty quickly - out of hours (and during lockdown!). Apologetic for a slight delay (which I was fine about), but compensated to make up. Great job!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Dennison, we surely appreciate your efforts in leaving us an amazing review! We are sorry for the delay due to lockdown situation and thank you for understanding. Please don't hesitate to share our service to help your family and friends.

Benny
BennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and professional

My smashed phone screen was replaced within 4 hours of making contact, without me having to leave home. Customer service was friendly and professional. I could not ask for more. Will recommend to others.

LocationMelbourne
Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you so much Benny! We're happy that you found us and helped you immediately with you screen problem. Hope to hear from your future recommendations soonest!

Margaret Pantorno
Margaret PantornoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

Lucky I found this service especially in lockdown. Jacob was friendly polite and extremely helpful. I would use this service again and recommend to family and friends. Very happy customer

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Margaret! It's a pleasure to know your wonderful review! Jacob say's thank you for appreciating his repair service and hard work during this lockdown. We're looking forward for your high recommendation soonest.

Miles
Miles

Excellent service

Booking the appointment was smooth, and very competitive pricing! Clinton was great - ca’t fault his prompt and thorough service, and all this on a late Sunday afternoon! Keep up the great work!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Miles! Thank you for the 5* review! Wow! We're thankful to read your amazing feedback and appreciation on Clint's repair service. We hope you could recommend us to people you know who needs our repair service.

Toni
ToniPerth, WA

Fabulous service

Great service from Hung Son, on time, took less time to fix than quoted. All good.

30 words is Product Reviews problem, not mine c b n I k jj

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with fix2U Toni! Glad you find Son's repair service fast, friendly and well priced! Please don't forget to refer us to your family and friends.

Fantastic

What a great service. Joseph my repair person was fantastic and provided a great repair for a excellent price. I thought my phone was gone forever, but Joseph saved it.

Rob Mcnamara
Rob McnamaraPerth, WA

Excellent service. Right on time, perfect repair and fair pricing. Enough said but I need thirty words for this system to accept this review. My cat is sitting on my modem.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us Rob - we really appreciate it! Please don't forget to recommend us to people you know who needs our service.