Verified🏆 2024 Award

93% · 1,37885 · 6%

Darrin S.
Darrin S.Perth, WA

Quick and easy repair

Tomaz was very courteous, pleasant and efficient. Fixed my mothers iPhone8 with no fuss. I will definitely call him again the next time one of our devices suffer a mishap :) Show details ·  1
S M.
S M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Great Service

Great customer service, quality and price. Thank you to Brad for the friendly and quick repair.
Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Lloyd
LloydPerth, WA

Genuinely the best phone repairs out there!

Fix2u is incredibly efficient in getting my iPhone 11 Pro Max repaired. Called up yesterday (needed a specific time) & it was done today. There prices are even better than the majority of competitors as well. Tomasz is by far the best phone repairer I have ever dealt with. He's been fixing my iPhones since the 6 came out. Show details ·  1
Georgie
Georgie

Great service!

Quick, reasonably priced and hassle free. What more could you ask for? Great service, thanks so much! Show details ·  1
LUT
LUT

Convinient Service

Quick and easy they come to you and fix your phone issues very good Show details ·  1
Anna
Anna

Amazing

Fast, efficient and value for money
Cheaper then in some walk-in shops… Show details ·  1
Jeffrey Stephens
Jeffrey StephensSydney, NSW

Excellent Communication and Service

The Technician was very professional in his communication. He gave the impression of good knowledge Show details ·  1
robbie81
robbie814 posts

Came to our house in the inner west. Confirmed the booking the morning of and time of arrival. We’re very accommodating and such a good price considering they come to you. Thanks Show details ·  1
Kurt Degenaar
Kurt DegenaarPerth, WA

Prompt and great service

Can’t fault the service, price or follow through! I had my iPhone X screen and battery replaced and a new screen protector installed and the price was great and the service was quick. I had the pleasure of having Tomasz come for the job and his service/ workmanship is fantastic! Show details
Shavin Singh
Shavin Singh2 posts

Excellent and fast service

Was really quick to fix my phone's screen. Really friendly technician. will use them again Show details
Jonatas de Moraes
Jonatas de MoraesSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect! Quick and precise

Once I requested, they called as they said and arranged that so quick and the guy who fixed was very helpful and precise. Show details ·  1
Tamsin Johnson
Tamsin Johnson

Really good service

Hung Son Nguyen communicated promptly with me after my enquiry, was timely on the day of appointment and completed the service quickly and well. Would recommend. Show details ·  1
Emma J.
Emma J.Sydney, NSW

Job Satisfaction
ICL Lawyers
ICL LawyersSydney, NSW

Extremely convenient and helpful

Excellent service from call centre to expertise of technician RJ who attended my office when he said he would and replaced the battery as promised. People don't realise how inconvenient it is to have a phone that doesn't hold charge and can't be used and this firm is excellent at resolving this problem. Show details ·  1
Bill
Bill

Very pleased with the result

Same day service, good value and great result. Didn’t get a call within the hour as promised but when I was called it was very prompt service. Show details ·  1
Shennae Davies
Shennae DaviesPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

fantastic job

Mr Hung Son Nguyen is a legend for fixing my screen... again. Show details ·  1

Chris Clark
Chris ClarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My phone is worse since they touched it

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I booked a repair for my iPhone 13 and Dennis came removed the screen (damaging it in the process) and then before completing the installation told me that it was an iPhone 13 Pro and the quote is now double! Basically holding me to ransom!
I said no to the new quote and I'd like my phone back in original condition. They gave me the phone back with the screen further damaged and no repair and argued I booked in the wrong repair. Their website does not allow you to book an iPhone 13 Pro repair. If it was the wrong phone they should not have started the repair. Now they are not willing to repair the phone and my phone is further damaged! Show details
Lee R.
Lee R.Perth, WA

ipad broken screen, repaired quickly and as good as new

What a great service! Came to my home, fixed it in their Van adn away they went. What a good idea. Show details ·  1
Nik
NikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service!!

Fix2u replaced my cracked mobile phone screen. It was repaired in less than 20min, the cost was only $125 and they come to my door. I highly recommend their service and will definitely use them again!! Thank you Fix2u Team!! Show details ·  1
Morgan
MorganPerth, WA

So quick and easy!!

This was the first time I have used FIX2U and I will be recommending the service to my corporate office as well as my personal contacts. Son(the technician) was quick to contact me, punctual, quick and friendly. I would 100% use this service again. Show reply
Phillipa Way
Phillipa Way

Amazing service!! Definitely will choose them again in the future

Efficient, friendly and so fast! I would highly recommend this company. Show reply
Oliver Yang
Oliver Yang

Excellent service from Alex

Best iphone screen repair service I have ever had. Thanks alex. Show details
Richard Christian
Richard ChristianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service with speedy response time very helpful technician Show details ·  1
Nick Minns
Nick Minns

Very helpful

The guy showed up on time and did very good a successful work while also being very kind and took way less time then i thought i would in other words GREAT Show details ·  1
Sandra_Barker
Sandra_BarkerSydney, NSW17 posts

Fabulous service

These guys travelled to my address in a van. The agent worked on my iPhone 11 in the van and in less than 30 minutes he had replaced my battery. I paid using Apple Pay and then charged the phone for 2-3 hours, as he suggested. The battery comes with a five-year guarantee. It is now as good as new. This is a great service to get the most out of an iPhone that you don’t want to upgrade every time Apple releases a new phone. $109 with Fix2U is a more feasible option. Show details ·  1
Tania Mcgrath
Tania McgrathPerth, WA

iPhone repair

I recommend this company they had great phone service, friendly operator gave me the best advice and were around to fix my phone with in the hours. Great value for money. Will be recommending to every one.
Thank you . Show details ·  1

Glenn
GlennPerth, WA2 posts

Perfect

Great service. Friendly and professional and phone is working perfectly Show details ·  1
Janet
Janet2 posts

Great service - value for money

Excellent customer service. Duvi was responsive, friendly, knowledgeable and clearly an expert in his field. My mobile phone battery need replacing, and for $100 and a service where the specialist comes to you, is definitely worth that than trading in your phone. Show reply
Katherine Haslett
Katherine Haslett

Easy and quick

Fix2U were really easy to deal with and convenient. Cost is also comparable to going to a shop for screen repair and didn’t have to leave home Show details ·  1
whoopsjjf
whoopsjjf3 posts

Prompt. Professional. Efficient

Love this service. Brad called me to arrange a time and arrived promptly. Fantastic service and within minutes my phone was fixed. Great conversation too! Thankyou Brad Show details ·  1
Eva
EvaSydney, NSW2 posts

Highly recommended

Great communication, fast repairs and a job well done!! I am so happy with the result, highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Sandra A.
Sandra A.

This is totally perfect service

This is a perfect service for someone who has no time to take their phone to be fixed. It was so fast and the very convenient! I like the fact that the person who repaired it made sure everything worked before any payments made. Would recommend it to anyone who wants their phone fixed at their convenience. Totally great service! Show reply
Johnny
Johnny2 posts

iPhone 11 Battery Replacement

Technician was on time, polite and did a great job Show reply
Stu
Stu

Excellent -

amazing service and they don't try to overcharge or up sell. Most importantly they turn up on time and let you know Show details ·  1
Hua-yu Yuan
Hua-yu YuanSydney, NSW

First time using this and I love it

Fast response, friendly people and good quality. Will definitely come back Show details ·  1
RHCK
RHCKPerth, WA8 posts

Jacqueline
JacquelineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly Service

It was a prompt service and the technician was friendly. Contacting customer service by email is prompt in replying but don’t even bother trying to ring the call center, there is either no answer, on hold for over 40 minutes then you give up trying or you leave a message and no one returns the call. Show details ·  1
Job Satisfaction
Stuart Cox
Stuart Cox

iPhone battery

Came on time did the job in his van works as promised all good Show details
Ana RYna
Ana RYna Forrest 2603, ACT4 posts

So convenient

Came to our house and fixed phone in the spot. Very convenient Show details ·  1
Ken Raley
Ken Raley

Prompt, and did the job in no time

Best thing i have done in a long time. I was a bit suspicious that this could be too good to be true but he showed up and did the job in no time. Great! Show details ·  1