fix2U (page 3 of 22)

• Job Satisfaction

So my phone was repaired very quickly and great attention to detail. Appreciate the service coming to my home to do this. I would definitely recommend this service to any other people looking for phone repairers

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Erik for recommending us! Efficient repair is what we do best and we're glad you appreciate that. Whenever you or the people you know needs device repair, you know where to find us!

Norman

Norman

Honest technician

Dennis came to my house, showing all due care, took the phone and brought it back with suggestions for changing certain settings, rather than doing the battery replacement. Unusual in these days!

Helpgul

Gaurav was helpful and explained things as he went along. I am very groovy that he is assisting me with my phone issues. I will certainly recommend his services again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Suzie C.! Thank you for giving our repair service 5 star! Our Repair Hero Gaurav will be delighted to read your kind words about his repair service. And please don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends.

Pippa

PippaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, fast, contact free!

Fantastic service, prompt and fast. Good value price and excellent no contact service. My consultant wore gloves, fixed the screen outside from a custom work bench fit out in his car and it was all done in 20 mins. Very impressed. Good 5 year warranty. Very happy.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Pippa! What an awesome review, Thank you! We're glad that you appreciate our Zero Contact Repair Protocol to assure safety and well being during this time of pandemic. Please spread this kind words and fantastic experience with your loved ones.

The service was professional

The screen replacement was carried out professionally. The tech arrived on time, communicated well and completed the screen replacement as I had anticipated. I would have no hesitation in using the service again

Sebastian Wakefield

Sebastian WakefieldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Great service all round. Easy to navigate website. Good communication. Fair and transparent pricing. Quality repair done quickly and great service too! Will certainly use again and recommend to friends

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Sebastian, Thank you for giving us high rating! We're happy to know that you had great repair service and you appreciate us in providing fair and transparent pricing. Please do recommend us to your family and friends.

Alysun Miller

Alysun MillerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fix2U

Excellent service, arrived within 3 hours of making booking, result was perfect, would recommend to. Any of my friends and workmates, Brad was very polite and helpful, he had my phone fixed within minutes

What a service!

The service guy texted promptly, arrived on time, fixed it quickly and was lovely to deal with. What a fantastic service. Would definitely use again! (what’s with the minimum 30 word limit on the referral though?! Change that and it’s all perfect)

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Elise! Thank you for posting an amazing review. We are glad that you enjoyed and experience our fantastic our repair service. Hope you share our repair service in the future with your family and friends.

Ally

AllySydney, NSW

So easy and convenient!

Thanks to Amir, this was the most seamless service I’ve ever received! Fast, reliable and professional. My iPhone screen was fixed in 10mins! I was hesitant at first as they came to me (security etc) but Amir was lovely, will definitely use FIx2U again when required - also followed COVIDsafe measures! Thankyou.

Super fast

Got my phone screen and battery replaced within 20 minutes, everything working perfectly now. Brad was my technician and he was professional and all-around great. Probably worth the money for the warranty and good parts though maybe a bit steep on some aspects (e.g. screen protectors)

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Sophie, that repair was fast! Even us most of the time gets amazed of our Repair Heroes' work ethics. Hope you'll recommend us to people you know so they can also experience the kind of service we can provide.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Seemless service

Phone screen replaced within 90 minutes of my booking. Fast, quality servicing with competitive pricing at my door. Very convenient and courteous repair representative. Screen protector purchased also appears to be a quality item. Would certainly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Mark! Thank you for repairing with us for taking your time to share your repair experience with us. Please spread the work and recommend us to your family and friends.

Ciaran Johnston

Ciaran JohnstonSydney, NSW

Great Work!

Top quality service and technician was very helpful. Will definitely be recommending to my friends and colleagues. Phone was fixed in a timely manner and communication was brilliant. A1 Service!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Ciaran! Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We're glad we were able to provide you a satisfactory device repair service. Please don't forget to recommend us.

Jacqui J

Jacqui JSydney, NSW

AWESOME service.

The fact that they come to you is amazing. I have used these guys twice now and on both occassions the service has been fast and reliable. I feel like they provide really good value for money as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Rawiri Hinder

Rawiri HinderPerth, WA

Great Job!

The Technician took their time, didn't rush the job and the outcome was excellent. Was very happy with their customer service and would recommend again.
I actually contacted another company, and they didn't respond to my emails for a quote. Fix2u responded straight away and won my business. I'll be using again (Hopefully I won't need to though :) )

Amazing service/ prompt / reliable

Technician came to my place on time. Messaged me every time kept communication open. Very good service . Highly recommended. My phone was fix promptly. Top condition. Exceptional service right to your home.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Cherie! Thank you for your kind words! We're so grateful that you had an amazing repair service from one of our dedicated Repair Hero. Please share the word to your love ones on how exceptional service we provide.

Excellent service f

Prompt service with great communication throughout the process. Very good pricing and more than happy with the level of work. Sid’s advice regarding the work and suggestion I needed a new battery as well as screen replaced was spot on and he saved me money. Highly recommend fix2u!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Lindsay. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing review! Here at fix2U, we work so hard to provide 5 star repair service experience to our customer. Hope you recommend us to your family and friends.

fast and reliable

fast and professional. came to my home and sorted it out. easy to arrange and came outside office hours. no messing around and to the point. would use again. recommend!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Daniel. Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, we're so glad we could help. Please, recommend us to the people you care about that will likely to need their device repaired in the future.

Nicole Clarke

Nicole ClarkeSydney, NSW

Quick response to inquiry & quick fix. All to easy to arrange & repair phone. Technician was helpful & easy to deal with. Upfront on cost & choice of payments. Website easy to use.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Nicole! Thank you for giving us a high-score review! We are ecstatic knowing that we satisfy you with our repair service. Please help us spread this wonderful experience, kindly recommend us to your family and friends.

Gavin H.

Gavin H.Perth, WA

Extremely Professional and Flexible

I have used them for 2 iPhone's and a Samsung, all repair were top notch. They operate Extremely Professionally and were very Flexible with repair times, I wouldn't hesitate suing them again.

The Picky Customer

The Picky CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, repaired 3 iPads for us.
The at home repair is a winner.
Booking quick and effective. BRAD is very personable and efficient. Great job, and great experience, happy to recommend.