fix2U (page 3 of 61)

• Job Satisfaction

A1 service and incredibly good quality parts and care taken by the technician - highly recommend this service.

Incredible service, so good that they come to you! My technician Brad was extremely professional, took great care in repairing my phone and was very nice to deal with in the process. Can’t recommend this service highly enough. I won’t bother going to anyone else for a repair again. Thanks Fix2U

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Brett W! Wow! Thanks for your great review! It's very heart warming to read your amazing feedback and appreciation on Brad's workmanship. Looking forward to all of your high recommendations soonest.

Timely and efficient - Great service

Technician was polite and punctual, the repair was perfect. The communication and scheduling as well as the cost were impressive and overall I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Clinton was very professional and serviced the phone very well and kept me updated on how it is progressing. Thanks Clinton for you superb service. Will recommend fix2U to friends and family.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jessy! Thank you for sharing this wonderful review with us! We're glad to know that your had experience Clint's very professional and prompt repair service. We hope you could recommend and refer us to your family and friends.

Nick Rice
Nick RiceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and professional communication

Great professional communication and service,very satisfied client. I would definitely be using this service again for the convenience, I can do it tomorrow morning at lunchtime tomorrow morning at the earliest I can

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for leaving us 5* Nick! We surely appreciate your efforts in sharing this lovely experience with our service. We hope that you can also recommend us to your family and friends

Speedy, efficient and professional

If all Brad’s fellow heroes are as good, then this is the one stop shop for help with your device at your convenience.
Brilliant!
Will recommend this service with utmost confidence.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! You're awesome John! Brad is so grateful to read your wonderful review on his repair service. Rest assure that Brad’s fellow heroes are also professional and dedicated like him. Thanks for your high recommendations.

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well done

Very happy with the prompt service and arrived at the time agreed. Service person was very courteous and professional in carrying out the service.Job well done, thank you very much.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the 5* review Jorgen! It's great to know that you find our repair fast, convenient and reasonable price. Looking forward for your high recommendations soonest.

Michelle
Michelle Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

New charging port

Brilliant.
So easy
Came to my house and I’m just so happy with the quick reliable service
Fantastic person as well ! Will use again and would highly recommend this service

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Michelle! We're so happy to know that you had experienced our brilliant and quick repair reliable. Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with us!

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

I absolutely recommend fix2U. They responded to my inquiry promptly, were able to replace my phone screen the next day, and were polite and reasonably priced. The convenience of them coming to my workplace to fix it was also fantastic

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! What a lovely review Alison! We surely appreciate your amazing feedback with our repair service. We're glad to know that you recommend our service, Thanks you!

Great Service

I made the booking and had an appointment before I knew it. Gaurav was friendly and efficient. I would definitely recommend the service and Gaurav again. The fix made my phone look like new. Thanks Guarav!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks JSE! Gaurav say's thank you for acknowledging his hard work and efficiency of his repair service. We look forward for all of your future recommendations and referrals.

Wayne Soutar
Wayne SoutarSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Class Service

Outstanding service was provided. It was fast, professional and cost effective.
My phone screen was fixed within 20 minutes, it was cleaned and my phone looked as though it came straight out of its original packaging.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Wayne! It's nice to hear that we exceeded your expectations and made an outstanding repair service. Hope this amazing experience will be shared with people you know.

Paul Newport
Paul NewportMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant service.

Plinio turned up right on time, was very friendly & knowledgeable, it turned out to be a quicker & less expensive fix than I expected & great that they come to you & you don’t have to leave your phone elsewhere.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Paul! Thank you for the 5* review! It's so amazing to know that you appreciate Plinio's hard work and you had experienced our fast come to you repair service. Cheers!

YeahNooo
YeahNoooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amro did a fantastic job!

My 10yr old smashed his iPad by accidently dropping a torch on it and it shattered.
Fix2U sent out a technician - Amro - who was well mannered, quick, efficient with a great sense of humour.
He came to our home and had the job complete within an hour.
If you keep hiring employees like Amro, your business will flourish.
I would highly recommend Fix2U.
Cheers Amro!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi YeahNoo! Thank you for your 5* review! We're happy to know that you had experienced Amro's professionalism, quick and efficient repair job. Hope to hear from your future referrals and recommendation soonest!

Excellent job!

Very useful service Especially in hard lockdown time. Excellent and quick job! Hunny arrived on promised time and has done the repair to my broken iPhone screen. I was very happy!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Elina! Thank for your wonderful review! We're so thrilled to hear your amazing feedback on our repair service. Glad to know that you're very happy with the outcome and we are hoping to hear your future recommendation soonest!

They made sure the job was done right

The repair tech, who was really friendly, came to my house on a Saturday and replaced the camera on my phone, he told me to let him know if I had any issues. After he left I found it still wasn't working. We scheduled a time for him to come back free of charge, he tried a different camera and it works fine now. I was worried I'd have to buy a new phone so they saved me. I don't really like that they don't have a number to call to book initially, but outside of that minor complaint everything was great. Quality service right to the end.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Tucker! Thank you for leaving us 5* review. Your feedback is very important for us. Looking forward to your high recommendations and future referrals.