fix2U (page 4 of 22)

• Job Satisfaction

Quick response to inquiry & quick fix. All to easy to arrange & repair phone. Technician was helpful & easy to deal with. Upfront on cost & choice of payments. Website easy to use.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Speedy replacement of IPhone battery!

Was extremely pleased with the service I received from fix2U....very capable technician, polite and friendly, and work was done efficiently and quickly. Came right when expected, and no hidden extra costs etc....... will be highly recommending this company to all my friends, and just SO convenient to have someone come to your home.......trouble-free! Thank you for your help.

Doreen
Doreen

Thank you, yes will definitely be recommending you!

Dale Eyles

Dale EylesPerth, WA

Fast, high quality.

Extremely happy with the service, it was a quick and simple transaction. The technician was very kind, efficient and delivered a highly satisfactory experience. I highly recommend Fix2u for your iPhone screen repairs.

Iphone Battery Replacement

Excellent service, repaired onsite. Thoroughly recommend the techo. Checked out the iphone after battery installation. Iphone is now performing as if new. Is a great idea to come to your place of business

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi John! We're very happy to know that our type of service worked well to you. Keep spreading the word and recommend us to people you care and we'll definitely provide them the same best service we've given you.

Carina M

Carina MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great speedy service

Replaced my cracked screen within a few hours with good social distancing. Would recommend the services of fix 2U. Great that the technician comes to your home. Makes it very easy.

Excellent service

Good service, come to your door and fix your ipad.
Price/quality good balance.
Recommended 100%. Punctuality.
Fixed my mini ipad and ipad pro, look like new.
Thanks David great job mate!!!
Will use fix2u in the future.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Juan! Thanks so much for the lovely feedback. We are delighted to know that you had an excellent experience with our repair service. Please spread the word as we're expecting your recommendation to your friends and family.

David F.

David F.Sydney, NSW

ALERT

Do not use this company as you will void your warranty get a shonky job and cost you more than getting a professional to do the job properly in the first case. A $250 repair ended costing $665. BEWARE

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi David! Sorry to hear about your repair experience with us. We'd like to get in touch with you to know more about the details of this incident. We've sent you a personal message and will be waiting for your response. Have a nice day!

Dropped my phone while cleaning... :(

A quick google to check phone screen repairers revealed Fix2U as the best option. Literally repaired within 30 minutes. Conveniently came to my home! Couldn’t be happier with the results

Kimberly Greaves

Kimberly GreavesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality service

Convenient repairs to your door , completed same day ,phone looks brand new ,great prices would definitely recommend and use again in the future. great warranty/guarantee on products fast quality service

Wes Dawson

Wes DawsonSydney, NSW

Great service, Isan from fix2u was easy to deal with and very professional. I had a battery and screen replaced on my iPhone 7plus . would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Wes! Thank you so much for giving us a 10/10 review, you're amazing! We're happy that you came across and experience our outstanding repair service. And please do not hesitate to recommend us to your friends and family.

Ian Smith

Ian SmithSydney, NSW

Fast and Excellent service

Amir from fix2u was brilliant. Great responsiveness on initial enquiry which was followed up by a fast and efficient service. Completely satisfied with the quality and cost of work carried out. Would highly recommend Amir - Thankyou!!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Ian! Thank you for your excellent review! We're glad to know that you had great experience with our repair service, rest assured your compliments with Amir and his work will reach him. Kindly share this wonderful words with your love ones.

Chris Q

Chris QSydney, NSW

Efficient and Done With Perfection

I cracked my phone and needed it for work the following day. Put in a booking request and received a call from our local technician within an hour. We booked the repair in the morning and within an hour he had fixed my phone and my partner's phone.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Chris! We are pleased with your wonderful review! Thank you for your kind words, this really motivates us to provide efficient, fast and quality repair service. Kindly recommend us to your family and friends for future repairs.

Excellent and prompt service

Very happy - booked online yesterday and was seen 24 hours later. Excellent and prompt service - the repair was done in less than an hour and the price was also very reasonable

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Tanya! Thank you for your astonishing review! Our Repair Heroes work really hard to offer excellent and immediate repair service at a very decent price. Spread the word and please recommend us.

Very happy - booking was made very easily online & communication regarding service was fantastic. Short delay because stock didn’t arrive but I was informed immediately & iPad now as good as new.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Couldn’t ask for any better service,from booking online ,was communicated with by email & text ,informed when repairer was on his way ,arrived on time as stated,Repair was very well communicated and quickly repaired,excellent service

Sunny B.

Sunny B.Sydney, NSW

Efficient and great service

The booking was easily made online. The technician, Amir, arrived on time and he was friendly and personable and completed the job quickly. I totally recommend Amir and fix2u for fixing iphone.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Sunny! Your words of praises will definitely reach Amir. Thank you for appreciating his and the team's device repair service. Yes, please recommend us to your family and friends who's in need of device repair.

Clayton Hackett

Clayton HackettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing & Prompt Service

Great service, so prompt and the person i dealt with was very pleasant and easy going. If i was to recommend any phone repair company i would definitely recommend Fix2u.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Clayton! Thank you for sharing your awesome repair experience with us! Please, please recommend us to the people you care about and have their device repair with us and we promise to always provide a quality service.

Fast and efficient

Fast and awesome quality work and so convenient that they come to you. This is the 3rd time I have used them and will keep using them again and again

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Mark! Thank you for always trusting us with your repair. Rest assured our quality of service will always aim for the best. Spread the word and recommend us please.

Liz Beth

Liz BethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect screen solution.

I could not be happier with the service from fix2u. The technician met me at my work and fixed my phone screen in less than an hour. He was friendly and efficient. The whole process was very cost effective.

Efficient and great service

Isan came to my house on a Sunday to fix my iPhone and it was fixed on Tuesday. He is great! I totally recommend Isan and fix2u for fixing phones!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jonathan! Wow, good to know your device is working again. Will surely forward this words of praise to Isan. Whenever you got a family member or friend that needs device repair, you know what to say. *wink*