fix2U (page 4 of 38)

• Job Satisfaction

Mary Zahariou

Mary ZahariouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What an awesome service, that comes to you!

The entire experience was great. Prompt and professional. Initial contact to the home service, took only 3 hours. Dennis was amazing. Hopefully i won't drop my phone again, but if i do...i know who to call on!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Mary! It's very kind of you to take time leaving us a great review. We're happy to hear that you had an amazing and awesome repair service. Hope you could recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Excellent service

Timely and great service from Ali. I requested a phone screen fix and Ali was able to complete the fix the day I requested. Professional service and have had no issues with my phone since.

A great service

We had to wait a day or two for a repairer to be scheduled - but it was still faster & more convenient than me taking time to take the phone somewhere for repair. Very happy with the end result

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thank you so much for appreciating our repair service Kate! We are happy to hear that you're very happy with the repair service we provided. Please, please share this wonderful experience and recommend us to your loved ones.

Excellent service

Prompt response to online booking. Clear communication with technician. Smashed iPhone screen fixed. iPhone was checked to confirm everything was working properly. All done at my holiday accommodation. So convenient. Great job. Thanks

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Graeme! Thank you for giving us 5* review! We're delighted to know that we are on the right track in providing excellent and convenient repair service. Hope you could refer and recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

MF1987

MF1987Sydney, NSW

Good quality screen and protector

I have used fix2u a few times now and I have been satisfied with the overall screen and end product. However the last time I used them it took a day or 2 to reply. Having said that though Having them come to my home to repair and fix is very convenient for me esp since I have young ones at home with me.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Best phone repair service yet! And mobile, so convenient!

Amazing job, needed a repair done in the next 6 hours as I was leaving the state the next day. He came within 30 minutes. Absolute life saver. Great service!

So easy!

I booked the service online and the technician arrived within 2 hours. He fixed my screen in 10 minutes and was very professional. So easy! I would totally recommend this service

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Laura, Than you for taking time in giving us wonderful review! Glad to hear that you had your device fix as quick as possible. Hope you share this great experience with your family and friends.

Greg

Greg

Fixed

Excellent response and knowledge of equipment. The problem was identified and fixed within the stated time period. Technician arrived as promised. Examined the equipment and detailed a number of issues.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for you lovely feedback Greg! We surely appreciate your recognition with our repair service. Please spread this kind words to people you know. Hope to hear your future recommendations soonest.

So easy

Booked and done same day. Exactly as described on website except I didn’t get a phone call but a text and no actually time given!But was not a problem as he arrived within 30 mins of contact. Pleasant informative and I watched thru the window very skilled!But can’t guarantee the screen replacement as it’s only just been done.

Colin Desroches

Colin DesrochesSydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

Had two iPhone 6 plus screens replaced. Amir did a sterling done. Really professional customer service from the time of booking to completion of job. Job well done. Will definitely recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thank you for your 5* review Colin, you're amazing! We're happy to know that you had fantastic repair service. Amir say's thank you for appreciating his hard work. We hope to hear from your future recommendation and referrals soonest.

Natasha Balgue

Natasha BalgueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a great service from the time you enter the website until you have your device fixed. Highly recommend these guys. Communication was superb throughout and we have a brand new looking device again

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Natasha, Thank you for trusting us with your device and leaving us 5* review! We surely appreciate your high recommendation and we look forward for your future referrals.

Dammian M.

Dammian M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly service, great results

Picked up the device, fixed and returned pronto. The result is an as-new working device with door to door friendly service. Clear up-front diagnosis of the problem and a clear cost

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Damon M! Thank you for giving us 5* review. Great to hear that you had your device fixed as fast as we can. Hoping you share this wonderful experience with people you know.

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Huge thanks to Woo was was very helpful. He replaced my cracked Apple iPhone screen very efficiently and for a reasonable price. Would definitely use this service again. Highly recommend

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for your kind words Emily! Woo is so happy to know that you have recognized his hard work to provide excellent repair service. We surely appreciate your high recommendations and looking forward to hear from them soonest.

Stan D.

Stan D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replace shattered iPhone screen

Easy to understand and navigate your website
Plenty of options as regards the requests and service requirements to mobile phones and parts and accessories.
All options are priced on your website
Easy to book appointment
Prompt response to confirm appointment time
On time
Professional Service
Genuine Parts
Good outcome

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thank you for your amazing review Stan D. We're over the moon to know that we are on the right track in giving quality and efficient repair service. Please, Please don't hesitate to share this wonderful experience with your family and friends.

Sue b

Sue bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got an online quote, they came to my home the next day and replaced the screen in 20mins. Lee was polite and efficient and the whole thing cost about $100 less than apple charge. Happy customer.

Leonie J

Leonie JSydney, NSW

Excellent service all round

Very efficient service and my 13 years old son could Not be any happier! Lee was professional and efficient. The communication was also seamless. Was able to track the technician’s arrival time

Fast. Efficient. Easy.

The whole process from booking to completion of repair couldn’t have been any easier. Big thanks to your representative, Dennis, who arrived on time and was both very helpful and knowledgeable.

Keith

Keith Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

This is the third time I have used Fix2u. Arrived as promised. Service is super efficient and quick, not to mention great value. I would highly recommend Fix2u . Thank you Amir

Matthew Cauchi

Matthew CauchiSydney, NSW

phone has an issue and no reply from repairer

My phone earpiece isnt working since the repair and i can get a reply. Im have chased up over a number of days leave texts and voice messages. Very disappointed that there is no response

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Matthew, Happy New Year! We're sorry to hear you had an issue with your earpiece after the repair. We sent you a private message for this matter to be resolved. We'll be waiting for your response.

Simply a great service

My sons ipad needed a screen replacing and fix2u were half the price of the Apple store. Service was prompt and seamless and it was all sorted within 48 hours