fix2U (page 5 of 28)

• Job Satisfaction

Beatrice Bassani-edstrom

Beatrice Bassani-edstromGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient with fantastic service

Thank you Dennis. My IPhone XR glass/lcd screen were badly damaged. Dennis came and fixed them quickly and conveniently. I will definitely use this company again for my other devices.

Fantastic service! Many thanks Brad

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

The service was quick, efficient and incredibly convenient with the vehicle parking in our underground car park. The price is unbeatable with how good the service was. Friendly and approachable too, I couldn’t recommend highly enough.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Liane for giving us a high rating! We truly appreciate your gesture of taking your time and effort to give us a great review. Continue recommending us to people you know.

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Professional and efficient service!

A great customer experience from start to finish. After smashing my iPhone X screen I booked to get my screen repaired. The website was so simple and easy to use and I received a call to confirm my booking. Brad come to my place of work to carry out the repair and he kept me updated on his ETA. Upon arrival Brad was completely Covid safe and carried out the repair within 30 minutes. A great company with efficient staff who know the product. Will definitely be using Fix2u again!

Aileen

Aileen

Quick service and perfect work!

Hunny did an awesome job! Ordered the part and replaced within a day. I also got a text with a tracker to let me know when he would be here. Phone looks great

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Aileen, You're awesome too! Thank you for sharing this great experience with our repair service. Our repair hero Hunny will be pleased to know that you notice his hard-work. Hope you can refer us to friend and family who may need our service.

Amélie

Amélie Perth, WA

Excellent Service!!!

This is the second time I have had to use fix2U. Both times my repairer was Tomasz. He is amazing! Prompt, efficient and effective service! Thank you for your excellent service!

Michael BirdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great start, terrible finish

Lucy R.fix2U

You're welcome, Michael! Have a good day!

iPad screen replacement

The service was fast and effective. The only downside is the screen clarity is not quite to the level of the original screen. I guess this is because they don't have access to apple OEM parts. I expect this is the same across all the 3rd party repairers.

John Western

John WesternPerth, WA

Excellent 5 star service and a great friendly technician.. why go into the shops...... fix2u rock

On Sunday my mobile screen decided to stop working, Tomasz came out to my house Monday fixed my ph, put a new battery in it as well. 5 Star service

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey John! Tomasz will be delighted to know about your review with his work. Thank you for choosing fix2U repair service. Please don't forget to refer us to your family and friends.

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Quick, friendly and fixed my problem

As I said in the title the service was excellent. I emailed at lunch time and the person contacted within half a hour and my phone was fixed by three pm.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for leaving us an amazing review James! We're glad that your device was fixed instantly by our dedicated repair hero. We hope you don't mind recommending us to people you know who needs our repair service.

Lucy W.

Lucy W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very fast, signalled when they were coming well, did a good job. They came about two hours after I booked the service and were very courteous, easy to use especially in lockdown.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank Lucy! You are amazing! Knowing that our hard work is appreciated by our customers to provide great repair service is very inspiring to all of us. Please share this wonderful experience with your family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Service was great, friendly staff, prompt and professional. Will definitely engage again and will recommend to friends and family. Price was good too.
In home option is fantastic for me as well.

Lucy R.fix2U

Glad to hear from you Terry! Thank you for leaving us a great review. We're happy to know that you had an excellent repair experience with fix2U. Please go ahead and recommend us to your friends and family who is in need of our service.

Melissa

Melissa Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service!!

Service was fast, punctual and very helpful! Fixed my phone quickly and without any fuss...easy to book and excellent communication! Highly recommended...life saver during lockdown...very convenient and safe fixed in my driveway!!

Siobhain Murphy

Siobhain MurphyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So handy! And easy

Easy, quick and fixed. The booking was easy. Communication was great. Only took a jiffy and oh so convenient. Would definitely recommend. Hope this is a service that continues outside of lockdown!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Siobhain, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're grateful to know that you appreciate our efforts during this pandemic and you had a quick and dependable repair service experience. We will definitely count on your recommendation. Cheers!

Quick and Easy

They kept in contact. Easy to book and easy site to navigate as well. The technician was super quick and professional and showed me on my phone how it was fixed. Would recommend again

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Michelle! Great to know that you recognize our fast and reliable repair service. We are pleased with your kind words and recommendation.

LeanneJ

LeanneJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic!

Great service, technician had great communication and everything was completed super fast. Conveniently all fixed in my drive way. We have used this service twice in the last two days and are extremely happy. Highly recommended.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Leanne, we truly appreciate your gesture for sharing your fantastic repair experience with us. You can contact us anytime and we'll be happy to assist you with your needed repair. Please recommend us too to people you know.

Fantastic Service

Our technician, Clint, was fantastic. He called within an hour to arrange repair and kept us updated on the process and timings. All fixed in under 24 hours of placing original call. Very happy and would highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Kate, thank you for your kind words! Will let Clint know and it'll definitely motivate him for being new with the team. We're glad to know you're happy with our service and we hope you'll keep recommending us.

Lisa Williams

Lisa WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So quick

Everything was very clearly explained ahead of the visit. The technician arrived on time and was quick in repairing the phone. It was so easy and efficient. Would definitely do it this way in the future.

Libon

Libon

GREAT SERVICE Brad

Brad great work on time informed Of steps and no communication issues completed the work clean, would recommend to anyone who needs a fix on the comfort of your own home no need to waste time

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Libon, we feel proud that you gave us a great service rating. We appreciate this kind gesture, thank you! We'll forward this to Brad and he'll surely be very motivated by this. Keep on recommending us please.

Prompt, no contact (COVID-safe) service

The fix2U technician was professional and courteous. He contacted me straight away to let me know he had stock arriving on Wed or Thurs. He contacted me today and fixed my phone on site at the front of my house. How convenient!! Especially during Stage 4 lockdown. Thanks fix2U

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Megan, Thank you for recognizing our zero contact policy to ensure your and our repair hero's safety. We are happy to know that we're able to help you during this difficult time. Hope you refer us to people you know who's in need of our service.