fix2U
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Do not get phone repaired by this company

The screen wasn’t fitted properly and have a line down the side and can see the back light. The touch screen plays up from time to time but atleast it is useable for now. Alerted the tech of the issue as soon as I noticed within 15 mins of him leaving and sent a pic as requested with him saying not to worry that it is all under warranty.
No response from this company. You’re better using another repairer that has quality parts and will install the screen properly.

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy 3rd Party Parts. Awful customer service.

Yes they will fix your broken screen but prepare for it to be replaced with a dodgy 3rd party screen that has an awful colour shift (so all your colours are completely off) & your app icons to be slightly out of focus. Honestly I would have preferred to keep my broken screen over this rubbish. I also get an ongoing notification from Apple saying 'display is not a genuine part', so that's fun. Raised the issue with customer service & they basically said no refunds. Ive never left a bad review in my life but I feel ripped off, so Im making an exception. Garbage product. No refunds. Stay away.

Andrew

All the best with your scam. Later.

Emma S
Emma S

Screen is cheap

Cheap screens. Completely lagging, different colours. Should have spend the extra money at a genuine place. I now have a slow screen, a notification all the time about it not fitted correctly. Not happy. Waste of money.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Not happy

MarkPerth, WA

All Booked then No

Great email comms. Wanted iPad Air fixed after fitting a new screen wouldn’t boot up. They cancelled because I didn’t buy their screen. Poor service, never again will I use them

Mark

This was booked and quoted on for $89. I would have paid to have the iPad looked at and assessed and if it needed a new screen paid you for it, to Fix2U. "Cut off your nose to spite your face" Poor service as I said.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

The LCD screen installed was faulty, with incorrect colour tone.
I asked for a refund & my original screen replaced. I was given a refund however later changed a call out fee, for 'cancelling' the appointment, even though the aftermarket screen was dodgy!
Service team is now unresponsive & would never use/recommend this service again.

Awful

My iphone screen had come off the phone and so I called fix2u for regluing. The screen cam off again and it took me 2 weeks for the repairer to come back to reglue.

Several weeks later the screen unglued again and I tried for weeks to get the repairer to come back. He then said that it was the "battery Swelling" and that he had suggested this initially. This was the first I heard of it and he had made an excuse so as not to come back and repair.

They are NOT cheap and their customer service is disgusting should you need to call them back to repair the phone properly.

Save your money and take somewhere locally.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing!!

I called to have a iPad screen repaired, was no communication that due to the case being damaged screen would lift and fill with dirt.

Basically wasted my money on a repair ~ had I been told the facts I wouldn’t have processed! The “master techs” they refer to should know better and not fix a product, guess they are out just to make $$$&

Don’t waste your money here if you are after honesty and a long lasting fix!

KylieRPerth, WA

Might have been good, if they turned up!

I booked a repair on Saturday with Fix2u. It is now Wednesday and I took my phone somewhere else to be repaired. I wasn’t contacted to schedule a time. All I received was an email confirming they received my booking request.

• LocationPerth

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

We have been waiting 4 days to get my sons Iphone screen repaired. We have rebooked multiple times and was advised that a service technician will contact us. We have not heard for a service technician since our first booking on Saturday . When we phoned support to find out what was going on we couldn't get through. The live chat also has not been of any help. When we finally got through a couple hours later the call centre person told us they were all on a break. The lack of service has been appalling. We certainly would not recommend them.

JohnPerth, WA

Great initial service poor after sales and will not honour warranty

John

This is a disgraceful way to run a business.
We are getting an independent assessment of the phone to confirm our truthful account of the fault.

Good service Good Job but still waiting for an invoice

Prompt & efficient a great service the I will use again but I need an invoice for the service and expected it be emailed to me immediately after paying

Text must have at least 30 words
Images and videos attached to your review will be publicly visible.
Were you offered a reward for submitting this review?

Don't tell me how many words need to be in my review, bloody rude

Jackson Ye
Jackson YeSydney, NSW

Keep away from their them!

Keep away from them, they are selling times only, they don’t care your phone been repaired or not! Don’t trust the price showed online booking! Better get repair from shop!

Saeid
SaeidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I never ever call anymore

He came and check my phone for repair the phone because water damaged and he told me the repair cost come up to 180$ + screen this mean up to 250 for iPhone 7 and when I said no its to much he charge me 69$
It’s **** stupid job
Every where is free to give a cost to customers

• LocationMelbourne

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Poor product and customer service

If I could give one it’ll be no stars. Do you believe their “5 years Warranty”.
Don’t get your phones fixed here. Don't use this company.
Will not be returning,

poor customer service ever

mcan

I rather fix my phone somewhere else than going back to your warranty poor service
Aftermarket parts. no good at all