Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish quality, poor service from start to finish.

Dean

It’s all good if you want to keep ignoring the issue at hand. I’ve opened a case with the ACCC.

The service was ok

Dennis was fantastic! Only issue I wasn’t happy with was lint under my phone protective screen. I’m OCD so this is really ticking me off. I know it’s only a minor issue but my eye is drawn to it.

Chris Dawson
Chris Dawson

And how will you rectify this issue?

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Chris , We sent you a private message for this matter to be resolved. We'll be waiting for your response.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

My phone is completely broken and nothing works

I just needed my rear camera fixed and battery replaced.

After 'repair' I could no longer send and received texts, imessages, email and safari couldn't connect to server, the delete key didn't work... was told that's a software issue and not their problem - they just do hardware. It never had a thing wrong before, battery and camera aside.

Technician came back to try and fix it. Phone now completely broken, screen won't work, nothing works. It's barely scrap metal at this point and is so far gone it's probably irreparable, even if I took it back to Apple.

I now need to buy a new phone.

So much for the new battery. Only credit is I wasn't charged for this service.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Dan! Sorry for the inconvenience. We'd like to understand better what has happened here and see what we can do for you. We sent you a private message and will be waiting for your response.

Dan
Dan

HelrutSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Contractor from Gold Coast very rude and disrespectful. After arriving without booked battery forcefully pushed to replace glass anyway. We refused as useless exercise with battery still needing replacement and possible screen break. Didn’t order battery as promised and when phoned refused to help any further! Asked for another contractor but no call back. Unreliable company!

LocationGold Coast

These people are a scam

Paid to have a battery in an iphoneX replaced. So-called "hero" didn't actually change the battery at all.
It still has the same battery in that it came with new. Took the phone to apple, they said he also broke the tabs off the battery trying to remove it plus the screen seal, so badly damaged that Apple will no longer repair the phone either. They wrote me a report to take to consumer affairs. I am way out of pocket.
DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!

Cathy T
Cathy T

Worst Worst Company!!!

Not only did they stuff up my phone and argue they did the ‘best they could’. They won’t even REPLY to my emails about how I go about receiving a refund, i haven’t heard a WORD from them. I’m taking my matter to the ombudsman. No I won’t let this go, you have $150 on MY money!
I suggest waiting in a line at Apple for 1 week rather than dealing with these people.
Absolute joke!!!

J.Lo

Great result, service not so much

We're really happy with the repair to our iPad and the price was great, so much cheaper than Apple. The let down was our repairer overpromising on when it would be completed - a few times - and inconsistent communication.

Slasherbee
Slasherbee

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND - Issues with appointment and phone not functioning correctly after repair

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Slasherbee! Thank you for flagging this to us. We'll send you a private message to get the details of your repair and track what happened. We're hoping for your reply.

grossignolSydney, NSW

RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucinda C.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service and poor customer service. Do not use

I had a very bad experience with this company. I would never recommend. I had broken glass on the front and back of my phone. I saw positive reviews and organised an appointment. I was quoted about $280. I was asked to pay $520 after the glass was replaced not given a correct quote before the work.
The glass then started to come up they said was under warranty so they came back however then left my phone e completely unable yo receive calls or use the payWave system and the back glass cracked un only a few hours. After I called about this I was told too bad and they would not repair the damage done by their repairman nor give a refund. Absolutely do not use this service.

Lucinda C.

What is clear to me is that I paid for your service and I now have a non functioning phone and still broken glass. Would never recommend this service.

Lucinda C.

The crack appeared on the back without any drops or ‘exceptional force’ and my phone can not make calls so no not happy at all with the service and it’s extremely inconvenient.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Failed completely

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi John! Thank you for raising this concern to us. We'd like to reach out to you in private to understand what happened and how we can help you in resolving this issue. We'll be waiting for your response.

John B.

Thank you. Call received and appointment made

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi John, Thank you for your quick response and giving us another chance. We hope to serve you better in the future and for you to recommend us to your family and friends.

Dont Trust These Guys With Your Devices

LocationSydney

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

Took a week to get back to me to tell me no one will be coming out. Even after enquiring on day 3 with the Live chat. NOT HAPPY. Very UNPROFESSIONAL. I would rate NO STARS.

Battery life deteriorated in under 6 months

The guy who came and fixed my phone was amazing, no complaints there. The battery health on my phone has gone from 100% on the 25/09/20, to 26% (28/01/21). I don’t let my phone die and try to take care of my phone, but the battery put in wasn’t a quality part. Good for a quick fix, but you’re better off saving for a new phone.

LocationMelbourne
Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Zia! Thank you for raising this concern to us. We'd like to reach out to you in private on how we can help you in resolving this issue. We'll be waiting for your response.

Do not use this company

NOT EVEN 1 STAR This company is the dodgiest joke of a company. My screen didn’t even last two weeks and they refused to take responsibility for the dodgy work. They claimed they had warranty but then blamed me for the repair. Claimed I dropped my phone so it had to be my fault even though they never inspected the phone and it had not been dropped. Then would not return my emails or contact me. This company is a scam DO NOT USE THEM BEWARE

LocationAdelaide