fix2U
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Quick mobile service for screen replacement

I have used Fix2U for Apple device screen replacements a few times now and their work is very good. Pickup and drop off availability is fast and communication professional

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Do not get phone repaired by this company

The screen wasn’t fitted properly and have a line down the side and can see the back light. The touch screen plays up from time to time but atleast it is useable for now. Alerted the tech of the issue as soon as I noticed within 15 mins of him leaving and sent a pic as requested with him saying not to worry that it is all under warranty.
No response from this company. You’re better using another repairer that has quality parts and will install the screen properly.

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy 3rd Party Parts. Awful customer service.

Yes they will fix your broken screen but prepare for it to be replaced with a dodgy 3rd party screen that has an awful colour shift (so all your colours are completely off) & your app icons to be slightly out of focus. Honestly I would have preferred to keep my broken screen over this rubbish. I also get an ongoing notification from Apple saying 'display is not a genuine part', so that's fun. Raised the issue with customer service & they basically said no refunds. Ive never left a bad review in my life but I feel ripped off, so Im making an exception. Garbage product. No refunds. Stay away.

Andrew

All the best with your scam. Later.

Jeremy Evans
Jeremy EvansGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brad was excellent!

The whole process from beginning to end was excellent. From the moment I called, the process of setting up a tech to come and fix my phones was simple. Great communication and excellent workmanship from Brad my technician. Would highly recommend.

Emma S
Emma S

Screen is cheap

Cheap screens. Completely lagging, different colours. Should have spend the extra money at a genuine place. I now have a slow screen, a notification all the time about it not fitted correctly. Not happy. Waste of money.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Not happy

MarkPerth, WA

All Booked then No

Great email comms. Wanted iPad Air fixed after fitting a new screen wouldn’t boot up. They cancelled because I didn’t buy their screen. Poor service, never again will I use them

Mark

This was booked and quoted on for $89. I would have paid to have the iPad looked at and assessed and if it needed a new screen paid you for it, to Fix2U. "Cut off your nose to spite your face" Poor service as I said.

On time and great coordiantion

For my needs fix2U was ideal. Made a call for a broken screen, they contacted me promptly, identified a technician nearby and coordinated the appointment. Tech arrived earlier but rang to confirm - again good comms. Phone fixed on the spot. I would recommend them to colleagues and friends !

• LocationBrisbane

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

The LCD screen installed was faulty, with incorrect colour tone.
I asked for a refund & my original screen replaced. I was given a refund however later changed a call out fee, for 'cancelling' the appointment, even though the aftermarket screen was dodgy!
Service team is now unresponsive & would never use/recommend this service again.

Awful

My iphone screen had come off the phone and so I called fix2u for regluing. The screen cam off again and it took me 2 weeks for the repairer to come back to reglue.

Several weeks later the screen unglued again and I tried for weeks to get the repairer to come back. He then said that it was the "battery Swelling" and that he had suggested this initially. This was the first I heard of it and he had made an excuse so as not to come back and repair.

They are NOT cheap and their customer service is disgusting should you need to call them back to repair the phone properly.

Save your money and take somewhere locally.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing!!

I called to have a iPad screen repaired, was no communication that due to the case being damaged screen would lift and fill with dirt.

Basically wasted my money on a repair ~ had I been told the facts I wouldn’t have processed! The “master techs” they refer to should know better and not fix a product, guess they are out just to make $$$&

Don’t waste your money here if you are after honesty and a long lasting fix!

Good and fast service

Service was fast and good, for a competitive price. Fixed an iPad cracked screen within a day. Would have liked to be able to pay by cc but the technician forgot to bring his machine.

Good service

Pleasant serviceman and kept me informed of time arriving and offered but didn’t push other services. Would certainly use another time. Cost seems reasonable for at home service and attitude

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi Tracee! We surely appreciate you leaving us wonderful feedback. We're glad to know that consider using our service again. We're also keen to know what recommendation you can give in order for us to get a 5* next time.

Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW

Good service. iPad screen repair.

Replaced an iPad screen. Came out to our office and collected the iPad. Dropped it back the next morning.
Price was very competitive. They say it has a 5 year warranty.

KylieRPerth, WA

Might have been good, if they turned up!

I booked a repair on Saturday with Fix2u. It is now Wednesday and I took my phone somewhere else to be repaired. I wasn’t contacted to schedule a time. All I received was an email confirming they received my booking request.

• LocationPerth