Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish quality, poor service from start to finish.

Dean

It’s all good if you want to keep ignoring the issue at hand. I’ve opened a case with the ACCC.

Johny Lambridis
Johny LambridisSydney, NSW

Great service. Particularly during lockdown

Was also able fix another device that was not part of the original call out. Great service, particularly given Covid lockdown. Fast, friendly and efficient. Will definitely use again despite being pricey

LocationSydney
Joanne AshmanPerth, WA

Excellent Service

I was really impressed with fix2U the first time I used them to fix my cracked screen and was just as impressed the second time. They provide a very quick response, good quality parts and fast turnaround time. Would not hesitate to recommend and use again.

Joanne Ashman

Hi Lucy, the only reason I didnt give a 5 star rating this time was the slight delay in a technician being available to contact me and arrange to do the repair :-)

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

My phone is completely broken and nothing works

I just needed my rear camera fixed and battery replaced.

After 'repair' I could no longer send and received texts, imessages, email and safari couldn't connect to server, the delete key didn't work... was told that's a software issue and not their problem - they just do hardware. It never had a thing wrong before, battery and camera aside.

Technician came back to try and fix it. Phone now completely broken, screen won't work, nothing works. It's barely scrap metal at this point and is so far gone it's probably irreparable, even if I took it back to Apple.

I now need to buy a new phone.

So much for the new battery. Only credit is I wasn't charged for this service.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Dan! Sorry for the inconvenience. We'd like to understand better what has happened here and see what we can do for you. We sent you a private message and will be waiting for your response.

Dan
Dan

HelrutSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Contractor from Gold Coast very rude and disrespectful. After arriving without booked battery forcefully pushed to replace glass anyway. We refused as useless exercise with battery still needing replacement and possible screen break. Didn’t order battery as promised and when phoned refused to help any further! Asked for another contractor but no call back. Unreliable company!

LocationGold Coast
Kevin Australian Capital Territory

A fantastic service I had my phone repaired at my house within hours of booking the job with no problems and at a very reasonable price, I was updated at every point by Joseph

Kevin

Probably the only thing that could improve would be the tracking app that was supplied as when I opened it and when Joseph arrived it didn’t move

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for this feedback Kevin, this is very important for us improve our service. Hope you could still recommend us to people you know who needs our service. Cheers!

Frederick Cubitt
Frederick CubittMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality service

The gentleman was presentable and solved the problem, and answered all questions related to such. Explained what needed to be done. Quality service in all aspects. Would use them again.

LocationAdelaide
Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Fredrick! Wes surely apricate you leaving us wonderful feedback . We're glad to know that you had experienced our quality repair service. We're also keen to know what recommendation you can give in order for us to get a 5* next time.

These people are a scam

Paid to have a battery in an iphoneX replaced. So-called "hero" didn't actually change the battery at all.
It still has the same battery in that it came with new. Took the phone to apple, they said he also broke the tabs off the battery trying to remove it plus the screen seal, so badly damaged that Apple will no longer repair the phone either. They wrote me a report to take to consumer affairs. I am way out of pocket.
DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!

Cathy T
Cathy T
Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Convenient

Replaced the screen on my phone in super quick time. Really pleased with the result and it was very convenient being able to get it fixed whilst at home. Beats treking to a shop!

Worst Worst Company!!!

Not only did they stuff up my phone and argue they did the ‘best they could’. They won’t even REPLY to my emails about how I go about receiving a refund, i haven’t heard a WORD from them. I’m taking my matter to the ombudsman. No I won’t let this go, you have $150 on MY money!
I suggest waiting in a line at Apple for 1 week rather than dealing with these people.
Absolute joke!!!

Andrew Kerr
Andrew KerrSydney, NSW

iPad Screen Replacement

While the time it took from requesting a repair to get it undertaken was a lot longer than initially promised at 6 days, the technician turned up at my office on time and undertook the repair in 20 minutes.

LocationSydney

Mr J.Crocker
Mr J.CrockerPerth, WA

Good, Quick work.

a free charger port clean offered with my order would of been nice. Simply because I replaced the screen & battery plus purchased a screen protector. Also this was the second time I’ve used Fix2U to replace an iPhone screen + battery.

Marian
Marian

Quality workmanship at an affordable price

Polite professional and trustworthy is how I would describe the technician who replaced the screen of our IPad. I would be happy to recommend this service to anyone.
Thank you.

Slasherbee
Slasherbee

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND - Issues with appointment and phone not functioning correctly after repair

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Slasherbee! Thank you for flagging this to us. We'll send you a private message to get the details of your repair and track what happened. We're hoping for your reply.

grossignolSydney, NSW