fix2U (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

Slasherbee
Slasherbee

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND - Issues with appointment and phone not functioning correctly after repair

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi Slasherbee! Thank you for flagging this to us. We'll send you a private message to get the details of your repair and track what happened. We're hoping for your reply.

grossignolSydney, NSW

RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucinda C.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service and poor customer service. Do not use

I had a very bad experience with this company. I would never recommend. I had broken glass on the front and back of my phone. I saw positive reviews and organised an appointment. I was quoted about $280. I was asked to pay $520 after the glass was replaced not given a correct quote before the work.
The glass then started to come up they said was under warranty so they came back however then left my phone e completely unable yo receive calls or use the payWave system and the back glass cracked un only a few hours. After I called about this I was told too bad and they would not repair the damage done by their repairman nor give a refund. Absolutely do not use this service.

Lucinda C.

What is clear to me is that I paid for your service and I now have a non functioning phone and still broken glass. Would never recommend this service.

Lucinda C.

The crack appeared on the back without any drops or ‘exceptional force’ and my phone can not make calls so no not happy at all with the service and it’s extremely inconvenient.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Failed completely

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi John! Thank you for raising this concern to us. We'd like to reach out to you in private to understand what happened and how we can help you in resolving this issue. We'll be waiting for your response.

John B.

Thank you. Call received and appointment made

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi John, Thank you for your quick response and giving us another chance. We hope to serve you better in the future and for you to recommend us to your family and friends.

Dont Trust These Guys With Your Devices

• LocationSydney

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

Took a week to get back to me to tell me no one will be coming out. Even after enquiring on day 3 with the Live chat. NOT HAPPY. Very UNPROFESSIONAL. I would rate NO STARS.

Battery life deteriorated in under 6 months

The guy who came and fixed my phone was amazing, no complaints there. The battery health on my phone has gone from 100% on the 25/09/20, to 26% (28/01/21). I don’t let my phone die and try to take care of my phone, but the battery put in wasn’t a quality part. Good for a quick fix, but you’re better off saving for a new phone.

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi Zia! Thank you for raising this concern to us. We'd like to reach out to you in private on how we can help you in resolving this issue. We'll be waiting for your response.

Do not use this company

NOT EVEN 1 STAR This company is the dodgiest joke of a company. My screen didn’t even last two weeks and they refused to take responsibility for the dodgy work. They claimed they had warranty but then blamed me for the repair. Claimed I dropped my phone so it had to be my fault even though they never inspected the phone and it had not been dropped. Then would not return my emails or contact me. This company is a scam DO NOT USE THEM BEWARE

• LocationAdelaide
Matthew Cauchi
Matthew CauchiSydney, NSW

phone has an issue and no reply from repairer

My phone earpiece isnt working since the repair and i can get a reply. Im have chased up over a number of days leave texts and voice messages. Very disappointed that there is no response

• LocationSydney
Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi Matthew, Happy New Year! We're sorry to hear you had an issue with your earpiece after the repair. We sent you a private message for this matter to be resolved. We'll be waiting for your response.

Peter PaviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

rude and inpatient

Peter Pavia

like I said the administration/head office staff have been nothing but helpful

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi Peter, we're just experiencing lots of repairs at the moment and actually full for the day but we're trying to get a schedule for you late this afternoon as we're considering this a priority. Please bear with us.

Lachlan A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty screens ! 2 visits then declines to fix

Ripped off
Ripped offGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ripped off

Robbery come to pick up the phone and then brought it back the next day nothing fixed n took full charge of fixing it trying to get the police here now as it’s just happened

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi! Thank you for flagging this to us. We'll send you a private message to get the details of your repair and track what happened. We're hoping for your reply.

Togu50
Togu50Sydney, NSW

Terrible terrible service

I so deeply regret using these guys. Initially I was really pleased with the service but the next day my phone had a blurry section on the top that has now expanded to the side. Apparently there is a 5 year warranty which clearly means nothing as I have tried to contact them every day for the past week with absolutely no response. 2.5 weeks later I receive a response saying I must have dropped my phone. Which I didn’t do. Big waste of money.

Do not use these guys

The repair man did not turn up 3 times, and I had to text him each time to ask where he was. He fixed my screen on the third time, however my tap and go wouldn’t work. We then scheduled another appt, where he fixed it however didn’t put the screen protector on, so I texted him to come back, which he did straight away. A couple of days later I realised that the screen/front of the phone were was a little loose and not pushed in properly and I had to keep clicking it back in. Since then my phone won’t stay connected to wifi and keeps turning itself off and restarting but I give up with this company.

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi Carly, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will send you a message in private to assist you how we can help to have the issue with your device rectified. Hoping to hear from you and give us a chance to fix this for you.

Timothy

Phone not working properly after repair

After repair the silent mode switch on the top left of the iPhone didn't work. Repairer said due to rust in the bottom right of the phone this has caused the issue. Even though it worked moments before repair.

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi Timothy! Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We believe we're already in talks about this with you in a more private channel. Rest assured we'll have this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Timothy

You haven't actually resolved the issue. From what I can see the case is closed.

Nice idea but...

The repair man sent me 2 emails that he would be in contact with me via phone call within the hour to arrange an appointment but he never called back. Eventually I managed to call his mobile to which he said he would need to order the part and he could fix my phone Friday 4pm. Friday comes and he is a no show! Tried to call his mobile but unable to get through. Customer service is unavailable even during office hours! Complete joke, terrible customer service. The best part about this is that I haven’t paid. I Won’t support dodgy business.

• LocationAdelaide
Michael BirdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great start, terrible finish

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

You're welcome, Michael! Have a good day!

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use these guys if you are in a hurry...or need a repair in the next century.

Hello there. First review- I first contacted Fix2U to replace an iphone 6 screen 28/7. Someone was 'on their way' 29/7 . Had even spoken to '[name removed]' the technician (p.s. the visit my FIX2U tracking app confirms NOTHING!) 30/07. I even privately contacted the tech (before calling the head office a day later to find out what is going on..And NOTHING!!) At least a quick text reply after a WEEK would have halted this 0 star review. Go to your local mall or shop for a simple screen fix. Your website hooked me in, the REST is yet to DELIVER!!!

Danny Hayden
Danny HaydenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick service, cheap screens

Extremely fast service but the screen quality is rubbish. The colour is way off. I would of paid the extra and went to apple if I know it was going to be like this.

David F.
David F.Sydney, NSW

ALERT

Do not use this company as you will void your warranty get a shonky job and cost you more than getting a professional to do the job properly in the first case. A $250 repair ended costing $665. BEWARE

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi David! Sorry to hear about your repair experience with us. We'd like to get in touch with you to know more about the details of this incident. We've sent you a personal message and will be waiting for your response. Have a nice day!

Hopeless!

Logged a job yesterday that the website automatically assumed was an iPad, when it was in fact an iPhone. Got an email to say they don't fix iPads in Brisbane. I replied that it was an iPhone X. Absolutely no response. So, logged a new job. Still no response. So, started a chat session. More than 2 hours ago got a "Hi, how can I help?" message. Explained my problem. No response.

Bad bad service

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi! Thank you for contacting us regarding your repair experience with us. We're truly sorry if it was a bad one. We'd like to talk to you more about this and we sent you a private message. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day!

Denno T.
Denno T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problem was not solved yet i got charged

The issue with my phone was not fixed but i still had to pay AUD 70. I informed the responsible person about the problem with my phone before they came out to make sure it’s something that can be fixed. He came out, could not fix my phone yet still charged me.

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi Denno! Thank you for reaching out to us on this matter. We sent you a private message for us to gather personal information about your repair in order to resolve this issue. We'll be waiting for your response. Have a nice day!

Good in theory...

Initially came and fixed a broken iPhone screen same day as requested, although later than initially told. Thought it was good service.

24hrs later screen touch function stopped, so lodged warranty claim. Called/text/messaged continuously for 2 days before they turned up (late again) to fix the faulty repair. Finally the original broken screen was put back on the phone and told they couldn't fix phone, and I should go to Apple to fix it.

Frustrating it took so much time and effort to come and get the technician to tell me they can't fix it (although it did work for 24hrs). I hope they haven't broken the logic board inside the phone, and Apple can't fix it!

Disgraceful

I had my screen replaced and after 4 days the screen spontaneously cracked from the corner. They advised me to lodge a warranty claim and then totally disregarded it. Disappointed

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

To clarify I did not drop the phone. I was holding it in my hands when I saw it crack spontaneously.

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi Hugh! Per checking with our technicians, it is not possible unless the screen was under stress, such as the phone being bent or if the phone casing was already quite bent and warped it would eventually crack from the stress.

Extra Information