fix2U (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Hopeless!

Logged a job yesterday that the website automatically assumed was an iPad, when it was in fact an iPhone. Got an email to say they don't fix iPads in Brisbane. I replied that it was an iPhone X. Absolutely no response. So, logged a new job. Still no response. So, started a chat session. More than 2 hours ago got a "Hi, how can I help?" message. Explained my problem. No response.

Bad bad service

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi! Thank you for contacting us regarding your repair experience with us. We're truly sorry if it was a bad one. We'd like to talk to you more about this and we sent you a private message. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day!

Denno T.
Denno T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problem was not solved yet i got charged

The issue with my phone was not fixed but i still had to pay AUD 70. I informed the responsible person about the problem with my phone before they came out to make sure it’s something that can be fixed. He came out, could not fix my phone yet still charged me.

LocationMelbourne
Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Denno! Thank you for reaching out to us on this matter. We sent you a private message for us to gather personal information about your repair in order to resolve this issue. We'll be waiting for your response. Have a nice day!

Good in theory...

Initially came and fixed a broken iPhone screen same day as requested, although later than initially told. Thought it was good service.

24hrs later screen touch function stopped, so lodged warranty claim. Called/text/messaged continuously for 2 days before they turned up (late again) to fix the faulty repair. Finally the original broken screen was put back on the phone and told they couldn't fix phone, and I should go to Apple to fix it.

Frustrating it took so much time and effort to come and get the technician to tell me they can't fix it (although it did work for 24hrs). I hope they haven't broken the logic board inside the phone, and Apple can't fix it!

Disgraceful

I had my screen replaced and after 4 days the screen spontaneously cracked from the corner. They advised me to lodge a warranty claim and then totally disregarded it. Disappointed

Lucy R.fix2U

To clarify I did not drop the phone. I was holding it in my hands when I saw it crack spontaneously.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Hugh! Per checking with our technicians, it is not possible unless the screen was under stress, such as the phone being bent or if the phone casing was already quite bent and warped it would eventually crack from the stress.

Warrior1
Warrior1Sydney, NSW

No communication

Logged a job online... Email and introduction to Abdul near Parramatta. Contacted him by SMS, email and failed to hear back.

They stated in initial email they would contact to make arrangements for repair. I then attempted calling nominated service tech. Nil answer.

Tried 1300 number for customer service. Nil answer 14 May 2020 at 130pm. No live chat available.

Poor customer service... Don't waste your time

LocationSydney
Lucy R.fix2U

Hello Warrior1! We apologize for the bad experience. Wish we could've served you better. We messaged you privately in order to know more about what happened. We're hoping for your response. Have a nice day!

Abee
Abee

Waste of money and waste of time

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Abee! We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. We'd like to know more about what happened, therefore, we sent you a personal message and will be waiting for your response. Have a nice day!

Murray Hirini
Murray HiriniPerth, WA

Not good service!

Not good! I had my phone fixed this week, the best day it was flickering and I couldn’t use it. I called the repairer who wasn’t interested in helping me and basically said I had to go back online and do a warranty. I felt this was so unfair as I had only Just had it repaired. I needed it for the weekend and was told that he couldn’t help. NOT HAPPY!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Murray Hirini! Our apologies we weren't able to attend to this immediately. We'll be in touch with you in private in order to solve this issue. Have a nice day!

Albert
Albert Perth, WA

Change new battery

Replacements very fast, about 15 minutes and nicely done, but after sales service very bad, requested receipts (paid cash $79/-) for warranty, was not given through email (requested by roma-another tech-rep) til now, date 29-4-20, 12.49pm, more than 24 hrs, still got no reply from either of them ( thomasz and roma) their tech representatives, not sure they are legit company

LocationPerth

Matilda
MatildaSydney, NSW

Very poor quality

The customer service was great but unfortunately the product is terrible. The first screen was faulty and the second one was also faulty but cracked almost immediately, so no refund

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Matilda! Sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to reach out to you on this matter to further investigate what happened. We sent you a personal message if you can check it please.

TuanConcord West

Please read this! They are frauds who will break your phone & try to blame you! Zero customers protection!

Conor
ConorPerth, WA

Batry replacement

Had a guy come to replace Batry as I thought the Batry was the problem . After he put new Batry in I had same problem not charging properly and never fully charged. The technician should know that the Batry wasn’t the problem instead of taking my money .

SarahAustralia

The worst service ever.

I will not ever use this company again. They were slow, lost my case, lost my SIM card holder and just put the wrong colour one in instead. To make it worse, when I said they had put a gold one incorrectly - they blamed me and said my phone was ‘sun bleached’.

Sarah

Hi Lucy, I have been in contact with your customer service team already and they were unwilling to rectify this issue at the time.

Beyond disappointed

Technician came to the office without the part he needed and had to reschedule twice. Waited 2 days.
Technician replaced my screen, soon after I realized I could make or take calls without them being muted and multiply numbers being dialled from sensitivity of the phone against my face.
I put in a warranty claim. Took over 2 weeks for a reply.
Technician came to the office, refused to repair my phone as it had a crack since earlier repair (the glass was not of good quality, essentially broke in my bag) and demanded a call out fee.

David MayneSydney, NSW

Warranty??

Great for urgent repair, but what happens when there's an issue with the repair???....I've chased and chased and chased every day for 5 days now and and still not received a phone call..only an email to say that I will be contacted...when will this be?? no one answers the office phone when I call, the repair guy doesn't answer his phone..... If it costs me- you're here in a heartbeat, but now it will cost you - you go silent...do you stand by your repairs or not? Can someone call me??

David Mayne

0478111121 same number I booked the job, same number I emailed customers service, same number I called the original repair on.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for confirming David. Our customer service team had attempted to contact you on that number but weren't able to reach you. I've passed your message to the team and they will contact you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Eddie FarrugiaSydney, NSW

Replacement iPhone Xs screen

Poor communication with the client, office and contractor, finally replaced the screen for the second time. Phone is not the same as original. Still plays up on a daily basis.

Eddie Farrugia

Hi Lucy and thanks for the reply. Please call me anytime to discuss further.
Regards,
Eddie

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for getting back to us Eddie. Roma from our customer service team will be in touch shortly.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Better off going into a store

Glass was not fixed properly, only to crack round the ages after a week. A cover for phone that was added to order was "forgotten in car" and I was not reimbursed. Good concept, poorly executed.