• Job Satisfaction
Damien Poole
Damien PooleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a great experience

It didn't seem the guy knew much about what he was doing. Came to look at an iPhone issue and said he's a Samsung guy and wasn't very familiar where things are on iPhone... Probs could have kept that to himself lol
Didn't even know what to charge me. After doing nothing really...
I mean have you heard of "Fake it till you make it"! Haha at least pretend you know what ya doin

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Screen repaired but phone has new issues.

I was happy initially until I found that any pressure placed on the screen, such as another phone, makes the screen twitch and flicker wildly. I tried to contact the technician who visited and sent messages outlining the new issue but no reply... I had another phone to repair too but I guess he didn’t want to wear the warranty.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Danielle! Sorry to hear about this. We'd like to get in touch with you and resolve this issue. We sent you a private message and will be waiting for your response.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Terrible quality screens - stay away if you need a screen replacement.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Ange H.
Ange H.South East Queensland, QLD

Repair was good but service was poor

When trying to organise the repair I was stuffed around by the repair man. He did not show up to the original booking and did not reply to the messages. Very unprofessional.

Convenient, but Customer Service Needs Attention

Cost more thank quoted; Noe was reluctant to explain why.
Took longer than quoted.
Battery life still poor; was the replacement battery new or refurbished?
Almost three weeks later, I still haven't received a missing screw from my iPhone, despite several follow ups by me, and promises from Noe to post immediately.
Customer service needs attention.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Anthony! Happy Friday! Sorry to hear about this. We appreciate you reaching out to us on this matter. We'll be sending out replacement screws and a mini toolkit. We'll be messaging you privately for your contact details.

iPhone 7 Plus not charging

Fix2u was very fast and responsive to the reply of my enquiry, telling me they will fix this fault. When arrived onsite, didn’t have part to fix my phone as required, but straight away offered to use a second hand part from a similar phone which literally had been run over by a car, I had no choice to watch carefully as this technician from Fix2U opened my phone to see what issue was, it was Sunday and I need my phone for work Monday. But surprise it didn’t work and my phone couldn’t be fixed. Wouldn’t recommend this service, "Really" to offer part from phone that had been run over from a car, are you serious. Who would do that except a real second rate operator

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Dazza, sorry to hear about your experience. We sent you a private message for us to be able to look into the details of your repair. Hope to be in touch with you soon. Keep safe and healthy!

Jess M
Jess MPerth, WA

Be informed

I got a screen repair from a fix2U technician and they replaced the touchscreen too so it was no longer an apple touchscreen and didn’t work properly after that. So unless the touchscreen isn’t working anymore you might want to specify if you just want your glass screen replaced on its own, they resell the touchscreens to recyclers that they take which still work so it’s a money making procedure.
I did get in touch with the technician again and he resolved it for me but there was more cost involved so just beware that cheaper repair isn’t always better.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Replaced twice and still had issues

Screen needed to be replaced a few times as yet product was poor. Even when the final screen was in it still have weird marked under the screen that couldn’t be fixed. Screen also broke easily.

Customer service was good and friendly, just poor screens.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi James, thanks for flagging these issues to us. We have your booking information and contact details on file and will be reaching out today to get more information.