Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

The service was ok

Dennis was fantastic! Only issue I wasn’t happy with was lint under my phone protective screen. I’m OCD so this is really ticking me off. I know it’s only a minor issue but my eye is drawn to it.

Chris Dawson
Chris Dawson

And how will you rectify this issue?

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Chris , We sent you a private message for this matter to be resolved. We'll be waiting for your response.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Great result, service not so much

We're really happy with the repair to our iPad and the price was great, so much cheaper than Apple. The let down was our repairer overpromising on when it would be completed - a few times - and inconsistent communication.

Damien Poole
Damien PooleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a great experience

It didn't seem the guy knew much about what he was doing. Came to look at an iPhone issue and said he's a Samsung guy and wasn't very familiar where things are on iPhone... Probs could have kept that to himself lol
Didn't even know what to charge me. After doing nothing really...
I mean have you heard of "Fake it till you make it"! Haha at least pretend you know what ya doin

Convenience at a cost

It Was a little slow getting the service to come around to my place (2 days) but it’s a convenient service that was careied out thoroughly, once I got them here. A little pricier than others, but I was after convenience, so worth the extra

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Screen repaired but phone has new issues.

I was happy initially until I found that any pressure placed on the screen, such as another phone, makes the screen twitch and flicker wildly. I tried to contact the technician who visited and sent messages outlining the new issue but no reply... I had another phone to repair too but I guess he didn’t want to wear the warranty.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Danielle! Sorry to hear about this. We'd like to get in touch with you and resolve this issue. We sent you a private message and will be waiting for your response.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Terrible quality screens - stay away if you need a screen replacement.

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Screen Repair- Cracked screen iPhone 7

Service is great, from the time I booked I had a repairer at my door in under 20 minutes. Was a no-nonsense repair, got in got the job done perfectly and headed out, was great! You can tell the new screen isn't the highest quality, the colours are a lot duller than previously but for the price I paid (half of what Apple charge) I'm more or less content with the end result.

Short story, service brilliant and phone parts are alright, if you want a new phone look go to apple, but if you just want a cheap, quick no-hassle fix to look no further.

phone fixed

Sameday service achieved, but organizing them wasted much of it. First appt time was bypassed without notice, and finally 10mins late anyway but 'repair hero' was responding to sms.
We knew what needed to be done but tech needed reminding.
Pleasant and effective once they got on site

Anthony
Anthony Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ok but will go to Apple next time

The screen is of decent quality but often takes multiple hard taps to be activated.
Will be going to Apple in future for the additional quality offered, even for an additional cost.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Anthony! Thank you for flagging this concern to us. Don't worry, all our repairs are backed up with 5 Year Guarantee for parts and labor. We'll keep in touch with you in private to have this resolved. Have a nice day!

Norie South East Queensland, QLD

not happy with the way to pay

I satisfied with phone fix, it's great jot! However I'm not happy with the way to pay. I paid by card cause I didn't have cash but I had to tell every card details like card number, when expired and card security code. I feel unsafe. If I had knew it, I prepared cash.

LocationGold Coast
Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Norie! Thank you for putting this in our attention. We'll message you privately to have a conversation about this matter. Rest assured your data security is our priority and we trust our technicians to do the same so you don't have to worry.

Norie

Thanky for responding. Hope it's going to be changed.

Good Job, Although Would Be Cautious

The designated Technician fixed the speaker/Microphone issue, although after he had given it back the Camera started playing up. It took a few days for him to be able to come back and have a look at it. Once he came to look at it, he said the reason was due to the battery. Although when we went to Apple a couple weeks before to get a price for them to fix the Speaker/Microphone issue, they advised the Battery was still good and over 80%. Now we were told by the Fix2U Technician that the battery was under 80% and was causing the camera to not focus and cause the view to be all wavy like. Not sure why it was perfect with no issues before he fixed the Speaker/Microphone.

LocationMelbourne
Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Gabby! Thank you for flagging this concern to us. We sent you a private message to have a chat about this matter and how are we able to resolve it in the best manner. Wishing you and your family well in this time of trouble.

Ron The Mallee, VIC

Job done eventually.

Fix 2u was never going to fix my phone in my driveway. I live in the boonies.
But I met Dwayne in Swan Hill and he did a great job.

Ron

The only thing that was inconvenient was waiting 4/5 days to find out no one was coming! It would have been nice to know on day one, I could have made other arrangements. Any way job done and I’m happy.

good service

Ange H.
Ange H.South East Queensland, QLD

Repair was good but service was poor

When trying to organise the repair I was stuffed around by the repair man. He did not show up to the original booking and did not reply to the messages. Very unprofessional.

Convenient, but Customer Service Needs Attention

Cost more thank quoted; Noe was reluctant to explain why.
Took longer than quoted.
Battery life still poor; was the replacement battery new or refurbished?
Almost three weeks later, I still haven't received a missing screw from my iPhone, despite several follow ups by me, and promises from Noe to post immediately.
Customer service needs attention.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Anthony! Happy Friday! Sorry to hear about this. We appreciate you reaching out to us on this matter. We'll be sending out replacement screws and a mini toolkit. We'll be messaging you privately for your contact details.