Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction
Johny Lambridis
Johny LambridisSydney, NSW

Great service. Particularly during lockdown

Was also able fix another device that was not part of the original call out. Great service, particularly given Covid lockdown. Fast, friendly and efficient. Will definitely use again despite being pricey

LocationSydney
Joanne AshmanPerth, WA

Excellent Service

I was really impressed with fix2U the first time I used them to fix my cracked screen and was just as impressed the second time. They provide a very quick response, good quality parts and fast turnaround time. Would not hesitate to recommend and use again.

Joanne Ashman

Hi Lucy, the only reason I didnt give a 5 star rating this time was the slight delay in a technician being available to contact me and arrange to do the repair :-)

Kevin Australian Capital Territory

A fantastic service I had my phone repaired at my house within hours of booking the job with no problems and at a very reasonable price, I was updated at every point by Joseph

Kevin

Probably the only thing that could improve would be the tracking app that was supplied as when I opened it and when Joseph arrived it didn’t move

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for this feedback Kevin, this is very important for us improve our service. Hope you could still recommend us to people you know who needs our service. Cheers!

Frederick Cubitt
Frederick CubittMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality service

The gentleman was presentable and solved the problem, and answered all questions related to such. Explained what needed to be done. Quality service in all aspects. Would use them again.

LocationAdelaide
Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Fredrick! Wes surely apricate you leaving us wonderful feedback . We're glad to know that you had experienced our quality repair service. We're also keen to know what recommendation you can give in order for us to get a 5* next time.

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Convenient

Replaced the screen on my phone in super quick time. Really pleased with the result and it was very convenient being able to get it fixed whilst at home. Beats treking to a shop!

Andrew Kerr
Andrew KerrSydney, NSW

iPad Screen Replacement

While the time it took from requesting a repair to get it undertaken was a lot longer than initially promised at 6 days, the technician turned up at my office on time and undertook the repair in 20 minutes.

LocationSydney

Mr J.Crocker
Mr J.CrockerPerth, WA

Good, Quick work.

a free charger port clean offered with my order would of been nice. Simply because I replaced the screen & battery plus purchased a screen protector. Also this was the second time I’ve used Fix2U to replace an iPhone screen + battery.

Marian
Marian

Quality workmanship at an affordable price

Polite professional and trustworthy is how I would describe the technician who replaced the screen of our IPad. I would be happy to recommend this service to anyone.
Thank you.

Damien Poole
Damien PooleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a great experience

It didn't seem the guy knew much about what he was doing. Came to look at an iPhone issue and said he's a Samsung guy and wasn't very familiar where things are on iPhone... Probs could have kept that to himself lol
Didn't even know what to charge me. After doing nothing really...
I mean have you heard of "Fake it till you make it"! Haha at least pretend you know what ya doin

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Very quick and friendly service.

This service was very prompt, reliable and efficient. I would recommend this service to anyone that has broken their phone screen. The technician was very polite and friendly also. Good work guys.

MF1987
MF1987Sydney, NSW

Good quality screen and protector

I have used fix2u a few times now and I have been satisfied with the overall screen and end product. However the last time I used them it took a day or 2 to reply. Having said that though Having them come to my home to repair and fix is very convenient for me esp since I have young ones at home with me.

So easy

Booked and done same day. Exactly as described on website except I didn’t get a phone call but a text and no actually time given!But was not a problem as he arrived within 30 mins of contact. Pleasant informative and I watched thru the window very skilled!But can’t guarantee the screen replacement as it’s only just been done.

Russ
RussMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy

Happy with price and product, the technician was wonderful. But communication at first was less than promised.

LocationAdelaide
Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Screen repaired but phone has new issues.

I was happy initially until I found that any pressure placed on the screen, such as another phone, makes the screen twitch and flicker wildly. I tried to contact the technician who visited and sent messages outlining the new issue but no reply... I had another phone to repair too but I guess he didn’t want to wear the warranty.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Danielle! Sorry to hear about this. We'd like to get in touch with you and resolve this issue. We sent you a private message and will be waiting for your response.

Mixed View

Your technician was great but it took 32 hours to contact me instead of the 1 hour that you advertise that someone will contact me. I understand you may be busy and it may take longer to contact someone but 32 hours instead of 1hour? I think this is false advertising.