• Job Satisfaction

Great result, service not so much

We're really happy with the repair to our iPad and the price was great, so much cheaper than Apple. The let down was our repairer overpromising on when it would be completed - a few times - and inconsistent communication.

Convenience at a cost

It Was a little slow getting the service to come around to my place (2 days) but it’s a convenient service that was careied out thoroughly, once I got them here. A little pricier than others, but I was after convenience, so worth the extra

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Screen Repair- Cracked screen iPhone 7

Service is great, from the time I booked I had a repairer at my door in under 20 minutes. Was a no-nonsense repair, got in got the job done perfectly and headed out, was great! You can tell the new screen isn't the highest quality, the colours are a lot duller than previously but for the price I paid (half of what Apple charge) I'm more or less content with the end result.

Short story, service brilliant and phone parts are alright, if you want a new phone look go to apple, but if you just want a cheap, quick no-hassle fix to look no further.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

phone fixed

Sameday service achieved, but organizing them wasted much of it. First appt time was bypassed without notice, and finally 10mins late anyway but 'repair hero' was responding to sms.
We knew what needed to be done but tech needed reminding.
Pleasant and effective once they got on site

Anthony
Anthony Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ok but will go to Apple next time

The screen is of decent quality but often takes multiple hard taps to be activated.
Will be going to Apple in future for the additional quality offered, even for an additional cost.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Anthony! Thank you for flagging this concern to us. Don't worry, all our repairs are backed up with 5 Year Guarantee for parts and labor. We'll keep in touch with you in private to have this resolved. Have a nice day!

Norie South East Queensland, QLD

not happy with the way to pay

I satisfied with phone fix, it's great jot! However I'm not happy with the way to pay. I paid by card cause I didn't have cash but I had to tell every card details like card number, when expired and card security code. I feel unsafe. If I had knew it, I prepared cash.

LocationGold Coast
Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Norie! Thank you for putting this in our attention. We'll message you privately to have a conversation about this matter. Rest assured your data security is our priority and we trust our technicians to do the same so you don't have to worry.

Norie

Thanky for responding. Hope it's going to be changed.

Good Job, Although Would Be Cautious

The designated Technician fixed the speaker/Microphone issue, although after he had given it back the Camera started playing up. It took a few days for him to be able to come back and have a look at it. Once he came to look at it, he said the reason was due to the battery. Although when we went to Apple a couple weeks before to get a price for them to fix the Speaker/Microphone issue, they advised the Battery was still good and over 80%. Now we were told by the Fix2U Technician that the battery was under 80% and was causing the camera to not focus and cause the view to be all wavy like. Not sure why it was perfect with no issues before he fixed the Speaker/Microphone.

LocationMelbourne
Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Gabby! Thank you for flagging this concern to us. We sent you a private message to have a chat about this matter and how are we able to resolve it in the best manner. Wishing you and your family well in this time of trouble.

Ron The Mallee, VIC

Job done eventually.

Fix 2u was never going to fix my phone in my driveway. I live in the boonies.
But I met Dwayne in Swan Hill and he did a great job.

Ron

The only thing that was inconvenient was waiting 4/5 days to find out no one was coming! It would have been nice to know on day one, I could have made other arrangements. Any way job done and I’m happy.

good service

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

5 year Warranty ???

Initially I posted that they did a great job with the glass replacement on our iPad.
Then had a warranty issue with them before Xmas and they have have not contacted me since I submitted documentation of the problem. It’s now 19/1/20 and everyone else is back at work.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for following-up with us. We'd be keen to look into this to understand what may have happened here. We've sent you a message to check with you the details of the repair so that we can investigate further. Thanks!

Not overly happy
Not overly happyThe Mallee, VIC

Tech is polite but work not so good

Tech did not listen to my request to not do certain work if battery was damaged but went ahead anyway. Cost more to fix than my insurance excess was. Phone still no good

Hello NOH,

Thanks for letting us about this, we'd be keen to look into this to understand what may have happened here. We've sent you a message to confirm your booking details so that we can investigate further. Thanks!

Alright but

Home button don’t work now but service is quick . And turned up on time. And I dunno why we have to focus on being factual and objective But service good

Belinda

Hi , I did call ages ago and they said they’re not gonna do anything g about it

Lucy R.fix2U

OK Belinda thanks for letting us know that. We've sent you a message to get more information on this, so we can get to the bottom of this for you.