Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

While there was a delay in getting and appointment time, regular updates by phone and e-communications kept me informed. Once the appointment was made is was kept with punctuality. The fix was quick and seamless, the person attending professional and courteous. Price was as quoted and my phone is as good as new.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Couldn’t believe it was so easy!

Sent in an enquiry on Tuesday evening, they responded first thing Wednesday. I booked in and by 5pm that night the job was completed. Simple, easy and well priced!! Would definitely use them again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Liz! Thank you for the 5* review! We're so glad to know that you had experienced our simple, convenient and well priced repair service. Please don't hesitate to refer or recommend us to people you know.

Graham H.
Graham H.Perth, WA

Excellent service

Cracked the glass on my iPad. Thomas the technician was prompt and efficient replacing the glass. Price was very reasonable. Great service coming to the customers house to repair the item. Would be happy to recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the 5* review Graham! You're amazing! Tomasz is so happy to hear about your wonderful feedback on his repair service. Hope you could also share this wonderful experience with your family and friends.

Peter Clarke
Peter ClarkeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional Service

First Class Service, arrived on time, performed task required, no time wasting. Very polite and professional.
highly recommended.
I have no other further comments other than those made below , only writing this because 30 word stipulation

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! You're amazing Peter! It's lovely to know that you find our repair service first class, polite and professional. Thank you so much, we surely appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to recommend us to people you know.

Awesome service!

I booked a repair online and received an email, sms and phone call to follow up to organise the best time for the service to happen.

Service was seamless - the technician friendly and knowledgeable. Plus the price quoted via online platform is the price charged (no surprises!)

Definitely recommend!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Laurene! Thank you leaving us 5* review, we surely appreciate it! Grateful to know that you find our awesome repair service . Please please don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends.

Raymond Chen
Raymond ChenSydney, NSW

Quick and prompt service

Perfect prompt service, solved my problem in minutes, love it. Only knew it due to lock down, wish I knew it earlier. No hesitation sharing this to friends and family.

LocationSydney
Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thanks Raymond! We're so happy to know that we quickly solved your device problem when you needed it most. We look forward for your recommendations and referrals soonest!

Frank Annetta
Frank AnnettaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They delivered prompt , quick and friendly service in the comfort of your own home. The whole experience was with minimal fuss and extremely efficient the end result was just right

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Frank! Thank you for giving us 5* review! It's great to know that we delivered prompt, quick and convenient repair service. Please don't forget to recommend us to the people you know who needs our repair service.

Tracey M.
Tracey M.

Fast response. Reasonable price

I highly recommend this service. It was so easy to arrange and had same day service.
Price was extremely reasonable.
Covid 19 safe practices were followed. My daughter is very happy to have her phone back in as new condition.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Tracey! Thank you for highly recommending us. We're happy to know that we had your device fixed the same day you made you booking and it feels great to know that you find our service price reasonable. Cheers!

Pamela W.
Pamela W.Sydney, NSW

Replaced screens on iPhone X and 6plus

On time. Great communications. Very friendly. Come to my front door. Did the job quickly. Very happy with the job. Fast and reliable. Made the experience overall very pleasant. Highly recommended

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Pamela! We surely appreciate your high recommendations. Thanks for the wonderful review! It's nice to know that you find our repair service fast and reliable. Hope to hear from you referrals soon.

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Such a great service especially in lockdown!

The glass was fixed for my iPhone X in a matter of minutes. So grateful for this service in lockdown. Would definitely recommend. About half the cost of Apple store and just as good.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the 5* review Ella! We're glad to know that we're able to helped you fixed your iPhone X during this lockdown situation. We look forward for your future recommendation soonest.

Eddie
EddiePerth, WA

Hung Son Nguyen provided a same day service. He arrived prior to the appointed time and fixed our item quickly. He provided a very competitive price and we will use him again.

A fix for iPhone 7 Plus - smashed screen & new battery

Good communication, excellent service. Would definitely recommend fix2U for iPhone fixing.

That is my unbiased review. Please accept it or not. Don’t threaten me with a minimum word limit
Thank you for the service.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Fanatic service

This company did exactly what it said on the tin, good communication and they fixed my phone promptly and without issue, super quick. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jonathan! Thank you for your kind words and 5* review! We're glad to know that you find our repair service and we're able to help you fix your device promptly. We look forward for your future recommendation.

Elise
EliseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service!

My son smashed the front of his iPad. This screen was replaced at a fraction of the cost of a new iPad, plus it was done in my own home. Very convenient

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you so much Elise! You're Awesome! It's wonderful to know that our team was able to help you fix your son's broken iPad in most convenient way. Please don't forget to recommend us to people you know who needs our repair service.

Alan Sherlock
Alan SherlockSydney, NSW

Extremely professional service from start to finish. Would highly recommend these guys. Great work and very quick. Techician was very thorough and kept in contact at all times. Followed covid non contact also. A1 service

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thanks Alan! It's lovely to hear that you find our repair service professional from start to finish. Please don't forget to share our service to people you know who needs our service.