• Job Satisfaction
Kevin Australian Capital Territory

A fantastic service I had my phone repaired at my house within hours of booking the job with no problems and at a very reasonable price, I was updated at every point by Joseph

Kevin

Probably the only thing that could improve would be the tracking app that was supplied as when I opened it and when Joseph arrived it didn’t move

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for this feedback Kevin, this is very important for us improve our service. Hope you could still recommend us to people you know who needs our service. Cheers!

Frederick Cubitt
Frederick CubittMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality service

The gentleman was presentable and solved the problem, and answered all questions related to such. Explained what needed to be done. Quality service in all aspects. Would use them again.

LocationAdelaide
Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Fredrick! Wes surely apricate you leaving us wonderful feedback . We're glad to know that you had experienced our quality repair service. We're also keen to know what recommendation you can give in order for us to get a 5* next time.

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Convenient

Replaced the screen on my phone in super quick time. Really pleased with the result and it was very convenient being able to get it fixed whilst at home. Beats treking to a shop!

Andrew Kerr
Andrew KerrSydney, NSW

iPad Screen Replacement

While the time it took from requesting a repair to get it undertaken was a lot longer than initially promised at 6 days, the technician turned up at my office on time and undertook the repair in 20 minutes.

LocationSydney

Mr J.Crocker
Mr J.CrockerPerth, WA

Good, Quick work.

a free charger port clean offered with my order would of been nice. Simply because I replaced the screen & battery plus purchased a screen protector. Also this was the second time I’ve used Fix2U to replace an iPhone screen + battery.

Marian
Marian

Quality workmanship at an affordable price

Polite professional and trustworthy is how I would describe the technician who replaced the screen of our IPad. I would be happy to recommend this service to anyone.
Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Very quick and friendly service.

This service was very prompt, reliable and efficient. I would recommend this service to anyone that has broken their phone screen. The technician was very polite and friendly also. Good work guys.

MF1987
MF1987Sydney, NSW

Good quality screen and protector

I have used fix2u a few times now and I have been satisfied with the overall screen and end product. However the last time I used them it took a day or 2 to reply. Having said that though Having them come to my home to repair and fix is very convenient for me esp since I have young ones at home with me.

So easy

Booked and done same day. Exactly as described on website except I didn’t get a phone call but a text and no actually time given!But was not a problem as he arrived within 30 mins of contact. Pleasant informative and I watched thru the window very skilled!But can’t guarantee the screen replacement as it’s only just been done.

Russ
RussMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy

Happy with price and product, the technician was wonderful. But communication at first was less than promised.

LocationAdelaide

Mixed View

Your technician was great but it took 32 hours to contact me instead of the 1 hour that you advertise that someone will contact me. I understand you may be busy and it may take longer to contact someone but 32 hours instead of 1hour? I think this is false advertising.

Louise
Louise

Good work!

I needed my screen replaced on my I phone 7. This was done in a fast and efficient way. Thank you!
Same day service was good too! I would recommend this company.

Good service

A bit of a delay in getting back to me but overall service was very good. Brad was very efficient and carried out the repair with no fuss at all.

Lynne S
Lynne SAU

Easy phone repairs

My trusty iPhone 6s wasn’t charging too well and battery life was poor, fix 2u came to my home and repaired in 40 mins. Very efficient service, a polite and friendly young man who arrived on time and did a great job. Highly recommended

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Lynne for highly recommending us! We're happy to know you're satisfied with our service. Rest assured we will not stop here and will continue improving our service. We'll send you a private message to get your opinion on this.

MelAudi
MelAudiBRISBANE

A job well done in the end.

Our iPad was fixed quickly. The repair man was helpful and the price reasonable. We had some difficulty getting a response initially but I guess this is understandable given the stage four lockdown in Melbourne.

LocationMelbourne