fix2U
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction
Jeremy Evans
Jeremy EvansGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brad was excellent!

The whole process from beginning to end was excellent. From the moment I called, the process of setting up a tech to come and fix my phones was simple. Great communication and excellent workmanship from Brad my technician. Would highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

On time and great coordiantion

For my needs fix2U was ideal. Made a call for a broken screen, they contacted me promptly, identified a technician nearby and coordinated the appointment. Tech arrived earlier but rang to confirm - again good comms. Phone fixed on the spot. I would recommend them to colleagues and friends !

LocationBrisbane

Good and fast service

Service was fast and good, for a competitive price. Fixed an iPad cracked screen within a day. Would have liked to be able to pay by cc but the technician forgot to bring his machine.

Good service

Pleasant serviceman and kept me informed of time arriving and offered but didn’t push other services. Would certainly use another time. Cost seems reasonable for at home service and attitude

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi Tracee! We surely appreciate you leaving us wonderful feedback. We're glad to know that consider using our service again. We're also keen to know what recommendation you can give in order for us to get a 5* next time.

Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW

Good service. iPad screen repair.

Replaced an iPad screen. Came out to our office and collected the iPad. Dropped it back the next morning.
Price was very competitive. They say it has a 5 year warranty.

Excellent service

Would recommend! Very fast & efficient service in attending my house to repair my phone. Was a smooth process & was covid safe process. Very reasonable pricing. Would definitely use again for phone issues.

Great!

Was great service! Communication with repairer was prompt and payment sorted whilst at work! Made it easy and very convenient. Will definitely consider using this service again in the future.

LocationMelbourne

Bob
BobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

The work was great , Denis polite and Covid safe , my call back wasn’t within an hour but the work was competed within a six hour period from lodgement of order, what else could you expect!! Fantastic

Johny Lambridis
Johny LambridisSydney, NSW

Great service. Particularly during lockdown

Was also able fix another device that was not part of the original call out. Great service, particularly given Covid lockdown. Fast, friendly and efficient. Will definitely use again despite being pricey

LocationSydney

Joanne AshmanPerth, WA

Excellent Service

I was really impressed with fix2U the first time I used them to fix my cracked screen and was just as impressed the second time. They provide a very quick response, good quality parts and fast turnaround time. Would not hesitate to recommend and use again.

Joanne Ashman

Hi Lucy, the only reason I didnt give a 5 star rating this time was the slight delay in a technician being available to contact me and arrange to do the repair :-)

Kevin Australian Capital Territory

A fantastic service I had my phone repaired at my house within hours of booking the job with no problems and at a very reasonable price, I was updated at every point by Joseph

Kevin

Probably the only thing that could improve would be the tracking app that was supplied as when I opened it and when Joseph arrived it didn’t move

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Thank you for this feedback Kevin, this is very important for us improve our service. Hope you could still recommend us to people you know who needs our service. Cheers!

Frederick Cubitt
Frederick CubittMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality service

The gentleman was presentable and solved the problem, and answered all questions related to such. Explained what needed to be done. Quality service in all aspects. Would use them again.

LocationAdelaide
Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hey Fredrick! Wes surely apricate you leaving us wonderful feedback . We're glad to know that you had experienced our quality repair service. We're also keen to know what recommendation you can give in order for us to get a 5* next time.

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Convenient

Replaced the screen on my phone in super quick time. Really pleased with the result and it was very convenient being able to get it fixed whilst at home. Beats treking to a shop!

Andrew Kerr
Andrew KerrSydney, NSW

iPad Screen Replacement

While the time it took from requesting a repair to get it undertaken was a lot longer than initially promised at 6 days, the technician turned up at my office on time and undertook the repair in 20 minutes.

LocationSydney

Mr J.Crocker
Mr J.CrockerPerth, WA

Good, Quick work.

a free charger port clean offered with my order would of been nice. Simply because I replaced the screen & battery plus purchased a screen protector. Also this was the second time I’ve used Fix2U to replace an iPhone screen + battery.