fix2U
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Good and fast service

Service was fast and good, for a competitive price. Fixed an iPad cracked screen within a day. Would have liked to be able to pay by cc but the technician forgot to bring his machine.

Good service

Pleasant serviceman and kept me informed of time arriving and offered but didn’t push other services. Would certainly use another time. Cost seems reasonable for at home service and attitude

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Tracee! We surely appreciate you leaving us wonderful feedback. We're glad to know that consider using our service again. We're also keen to know what recommendation you can give in order for us to get a 5* next time.

Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW

Good service. iPad screen repair.

Replaced an iPad screen. Came out to our office and collected the iPad. Dropped it back the next morning.
Price was very competitive. They say it has a 5 year warranty.

KylieRPerth, WA

Might have been good, if they turned up!

I booked a repair on Saturday with Fix2u. It is now Wednesday and I took my phone somewhere else to be repaired. I wasn’t contacted to schedule a time. All I received was an email confirming they received my booking request.

LocationPerth

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

We have been waiting 4 days to get my sons Iphone screen repaired. We have rebooked multiple times and was advised that a service technician will contact us. We have not heard for a service technician since our first booking on Saturday . When we phoned support to find out what was going on we couldn't get through. The live chat also has not been of any help. When we finally got through a couple hours later the call centre person told us they were all on a break. The lack of service has been appalling. We certainly would not recommend them.

JohnPerth, WA

Great initial service poor after sales and will not honour warranty

John

This is a disgraceful way to run a business.
We are getting an independent assessment of the phone to confirm our truthful account of the fault.

Good service Good Job but still waiting for an invoice

Prompt & efficient a great service the I will use again but I need an invoice for the service and expected it be emailed to me immediately after paying

Text must have at least 30 words
Images and videos attached to your review will be publicly visible.
Were you offered a reward for submitting this review?

Don't tell me how many words need to be in my review, bloody rude

Excellent service

Would recommend! Very fast & efficient service in attending my house to repair my phone. Was a smooth process & was covid safe process. Very reasonable pricing. Would definitely use again for phone issues.

Jackson Ye
Jackson YeSydney, NSW

Keep away from their them!

Keep away from them, they are selling times only, they don’t care your phone been repaired or not! Don’t trust the price showed online booking! Better get repair from shop!

Great!

Was great service! Communication with repairer was prompt and payment sorted whilst at work! Made it easy and very convenient. Will definitely consider using this service again in the future.

LocationMelbourne

Saeid
SaeidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I never ever call anymore

He came and check my phone for repair the phone because water damaged and he told me the repair cost come up to 180$ + screen this mean up to 250 for iPhone 7 and when I said no its to much he charge me 69$
It’s **** stupid job
Every where is free to give a cost to customers

LocationMelbourne

Bob
BobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

The work was great , Denis polite and Covid safe , my call back wasn’t within an hour but the work was competed within a six hour period from lodgement of order, what else could you expect!! Fantastic

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Poor product and customer service

If I could give one it’ll be no stars. Do you believe their “5 years Warranty”.
Don’t get your phones fixed here. Don't use this company.
Will not be returning,

poor customer service ever

mcan

I rather fix my phone somewhere else than going back to your warranty poor service
Aftermarket parts. no good at all

Eloise Carey
Eloise CareyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Two weeks after paying 229 for iPhone 11 to be fixed - Screen is detached from iPhone

I paid 229 to have my shattered iPhone 11s screen repaired. Less then two weeks after having the screen repaired the screen is partially detached and popping off of the iPhone backing. The repair man tells its a coincidence that two weeks after he’s ‘fixed it’ the screen is no longer attached, that it occurred because of the battery swelling and says it will cost 110 to fix but he will give me a 10 dollar discount. Initially he said the battery swelling would have happened over a prolonged time, when I said that if this were the case he would have seen the problem two weeks ago, the story changed to the damage occurring suddenly. Extremely disappointing. Would not recommend

Melissa
Melissa Sydney, NSW

Okay service

Okay service. Phone was fixed but then stopped working after a few weeks. They came and fixed it but it took a long time for them to come out and fix