fix2U (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Frederick Cubitt
Frederick CubittMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality service

The gentleman was presentable and solved the problem, and answered all questions related to such. Explained what needed to be done. Quality service in all aspects. Would use them again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Fredrick! Wes surely apricate you leaving us wonderful feedback . We're glad to know that you had experienced our quality repair service. We're also keen to know what recommendation you can give in order for us to get a 5* next time.

These people are a scam

Paid to have a battery in an iphoneX replaced. So-called "hero" didn't actually change the battery at all.
It still has the same battery in that it came with new. Took the phone to apple, they said he also broke the tabs off the battery trying to remove it plus the screen seal, so badly damaged that Apple will no longer repair the phone either. They wrote me a report to take to consumer affairs. I am way out of pocket.
DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!

Cathy T
Cathy T
Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Convenient

Replaced the screen on my phone in super quick time. Really pleased with the result and it was very convenient being able to get it fixed whilst at home. Beats treking to a shop!

Worst Worst Company!!!

Not only did they stuff up my phone and argue they did the ‘best they could’. They won’t even REPLY to my emails about how I go about receiving a refund, i haven’t heard a WORD from them. I’m taking my matter to the ombudsman. No I won’t let this go, you have $150 on MY money!
I suggest waiting in a line at Apple for 1 week rather than dealing with these people.
Absolute joke!!!

Andrew Kerr
Andrew KerrSydney, NSW

iPad Screen Replacement

While the time it took from requesting a repair to get it undertaken was a lot longer than initially promised at 6 days, the technician turned up at my office on time and undertook the repair in 20 minutes.

Mr J.Crocker
Mr J.CrockerPerth, WA

Good, Quick work.

a free charger port clean offered with my order would of been nice. Simply because I replaced the screen & battery plus purchased a screen protector. Also this was the second time I’ve used Fix2U to replace an iPhone screen + battery.

Marian
Marian

Quality workmanship at an affordable price

Polite professional and trustworthy is how I would describe the technician who replaced the screen of our IPad. I would be happy to recommend this service to anyone.
Thank you.

Slasherbee
Slasherbee

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND - Issues with appointment and phone not functioning correctly after repair

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Slasherbee! Thank you for flagging this to us. We'll send you a private message to get the details of your repair and track what happened. We're hoping for your reply.

grossignolSydney, NSW

RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucinda C.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service and poor customer service. Do not use

I had a very bad experience with this company. I would never recommend. I had broken glass on the front and back of my phone. I saw positive reviews and organised an appointment. I was quoted about $280. I was asked to pay $520 after the glass was replaced not given a correct quote before the work.
The glass then started to come up they said was under warranty so they came back however then left my phone e completely unable yo receive calls or use the payWave system and the back glass cracked un only a few hours. After I called about this I was told too bad and they would not repair the damage done by their repairman nor give a refund. Absolutely do not use this service.

Lucinda C.

What is clear to me is that I paid for your service and I now have a non functioning phone and still broken glass. Would never recommend this service.

Lucinda C.

The crack appeared on the back without any drops or ‘exceptional force’ and my phone can not make calls so no not happy at all with the service and it’s extremely inconvenient.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Failed completely

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi John! Thank you for raising this concern to us. We'd like to reach out to you in private to understand what happened and how we can help you in resolving this issue. We'll be waiting for your response.

John B.

Thank you. Call received and appointment made

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi John, Thank you for your quick response and giving us another chance. We hope to serve you better in the future and for you to recommend us to your family and friends.

Dont Trust These Guys With Your Devices

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

Took a week to get back to me to tell me no one will be coming out. Even after enquiring on day 3 with the Live chat. NOT HAPPY. Very UNPROFESSIONAL. I would rate NO STARS.

Battery life deteriorated in under 6 months

The guy who came and fixed my phone was amazing, no complaints there. The battery health on my phone has gone from 100% on the 25/09/20, to 26% (28/01/21). I don’t let my phone die and try to take care of my phone, but the battery put in wasn’t a quality part. Good for a quick fix, but you’re better off saving for a new phone.

LocationMelbourne
Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Zia! Thank you for raising this concern to us. We'd like to reach out to you in private on how we can help you in resolving this issue. We'll be waiting for your response.

Do not use this company

NOT EVEN 1 STAR This company is the dodgiest joke of a company. My screen didn’t even last two weeks and they refused to take responsibility for the dodgy work. They claimed they had warranty but then blamed me for the repair. Claimed I dropped my phone so it had to be my fault even though they never inspected the phone and it had not been dropped. Then would not return my emails or contact me. This company is a scam DO NOT USE THEM BEWARE

Damien Poole
Damien PooleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a great experience

It didn't seem the guy knew much about what he was doing. Came to look at an iPhone issue and said he's a Samsung guy and wasn't very familiar where things are on iPhone... Probs could have kept that to himself lol
Didn't even know what to charge me. After doing nothing really...
I mean have you heard of "Fake it till you make it"! Haha at least pretend you know what ya doin

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Very quick and friendly service.

This service was very prompt, reliable and efficient. I would recommend this service to anyone that has broken their phone screen. The technician was very polite and friendly also. Good work guys.

MF1987
MF1987Sydney, NSW

Good quality screen and protector

I have used fix2u a few times now and I have been satisfied with the overall screen and end product. However the last time I used them it took a day or 2 to reply. Having said that though Having them come to my home to repair and fix is very convenient for me esp since I have young ones at home with me.

So easy

Booked and done same day. Exactly as described on website except I didn’t get a phone call but a text and no actually time given!But was not a problem as he arrived within 30 mins of contact. Pleasant informative and I watched thru the window very skilled!But can’t guarantee the screen replacement as it’s only just been done.

Matthew Cauchi
Matthew CauchiSydney, NSW

phone has an issue and no reply from repairer

My phone earpiece isnt working since the repair and i can get a reply. Im have chased up over a number of days leave texts and voice messages. Very disappointed that there is no response

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Matthew, Happy New Year! We're sorry to hear you had an issue with your earpiece after the repair. We sent you a private message for this matter to be resolved. We'll be waiting for your response.

Russ
RussMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy

Happy with price and product, the technician was wonderful. But communication at first was less than promised.

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Screen repaired but phone has new issues.

I was happy initially until I found that any pressure placed on the screen, such as another phone, makes the screen twitch and flicker wildly. I tried to contact the technician who visited and sent messages outlining the new issue but no reply... I had another phone to repair too but I guess he didn’t want to wear the warranty.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Danielle! Sorry to hear about this. We'd like to get in touch with you and resolve this issue. We sent you a private message and will be waiting for your response.

Mixed View

Your technician was great but it took 32 hours to contact me instead of the 1 hour that you advertise that someone will contact me. I understand you may be busy and it may take longer to contact someone but 32 hours instead of 1hour? I think this is false advertising.

Louise
Louise

Good work!

I needed my screen replaced on my I phone 7. This was done in a fast and efficient way. Thank you!
Same day service was good too! I would recommend this company.

Good service

A bit of a delay in getting back to me but overall service was very good. Brad was very efficient and carried out the repair with no fuss at all.