fix2U (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Warrior1
Warrior1Sydney, NSW

No communication

Logged a job online... Email and introduction to Abdul near Parramatta. Contacted him by SMS, email and failed to hear back.

They stated in initial email they would contact to make arrangements for repair. I then attempted calling nominated service tech. Nil answer.

Tried 1300 number for customer service. Nil answer 14 May 2020 at 130pm. No live chat available.

Poor customer service... Don't waste your time

Lucy R.fix2U

Hello Warrior1! We apologize for the bad experience. Wish we could've served you better. We messaged you privately in order to know more about what happened. We're hoping for your response. Have a nice day!

Abee
Abee

Waste of money and waste of time

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Abee! We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. We'd like to know more about what happened, therefore, we sent you a personal message and will be waiting for your response. Have a nice day!

Good Service

The service was carried out professionally and with minimum disruption, the only issue was the appointment delayed over an hour and I wasnt notified of the delay until well after the scheduled appointment time

Renata
Renata Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would recommend and use again in the future

We had a battery changed in an iphone 7. After the change, the force touch was not working properly on the screen. The technician returned to fix the problem at no extra charge. I would have given 5 star but some of the communications were a bit poor and left me not fully aware of what was happening (both for the initial job and the return to fix the screen). It was not ill meant and the final result was excellent. Very convenient to have someone come to your home.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Renata! Thank you for taking your time to leave us a wonderful review. We're glad that you find our service excellent even with a minor setback. Your feedback is important to us in our continuous effort to improve. Keep safe!

Murray Hirini
Murray HiriniPerth, WA

Not good service!

Not good! I had my phone fixed this week, the best day it was flickering and I couldn’t use it. I called the repairer who wasn’t interested in helping me and basically said I had to go back online and do a warranty. I felt this was so unfair as I had only Just had it repaired. I needed it for the weekend and was told that he couldn’t help. NOT HAPPY!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Murray Hirini! Our apologies we weren't able to attend to this immediately. We'll be in touch with you in private in order to solve this issue. Have a nice day!

Albert
Albert Perth, WA

Change new battery

Replacements very fast, about 15 minutes and nicely done, but after sales service very bad, requested receipts (paid cash $79/-) for warranty, was not given through email (requested by roma-another tech-rep) til now, date 29-4-20, 12.49pm, more than 24 hrs, still got no reply from either of them ( thomasz and roma) their tech representatives, not sure they are legit company

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Convenient, phone works like new.

Came to my work (Perth CBD), same day as i made the enquiry. G was friendly and completed the job within 30 minutes. Job was slightly more difficult than only a screen fix but was able to fix both problems.
Phone works like new again. Thanks

Andrea D.
Andrea D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job

Excellent fast service.... completed with a few hours of calling. Only small issue is the colours on my screen are duller than usual but it’s to be expected. Very happy. Thank you.

Ange H.
Ange H.South East Queensland, QLD

Repair was good but service was poor

When trying to organise the repair I was stuffed around by the repair man. He did not show up to the original booking and did not reply to the messages. Very unprofessional.

Convenient, but Customer Service Needs Attention

Cost more thank quoted; Noe was reluctant to explain why.
Took longer than quoted.
Battery life still poor; was the replacement battery new or refurbished?
Almost three weeks later, I still haven't received a missing screw from my iPhone, despite several follow ups by me, and promises from Noe to post immediately.
Customer service needs attention.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Anthony! Happy Friday! Sorry to hear about this. We appreciate you reaching out to us on this matter. We'll be sending out replacement screws and a mini toolkit. We'll be messaging you privately for your contact details.

Matilda
MatildaSydney, NSW

Very poor quality

The customer service was great but unfortunately the product is terrible. The first screen was faulty and the second one was also faulty but cracked almost immediately, so no refund

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Matilda! Sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to reach out to you on this matter to further investigate what happened. We sent you a personal message if you can check it please.

Michael
Michael

Prompt reliable service

Arrived on time. Did what needed to be done. Kept his promise to deliver work the next day. Would recommend the service to others. Thank you for your service. Cheers

iPhone 7 Plus not charging

Fix2u was very fast and responsive to the reply of my enquiry, telling me they will fix this fault. When arrived onsite, didn’t have part to fix my phone as required, but straight away offered to use a second hand part from a similar phone which literally had been run over by a car, I had no choice to watch carefully as this technician from Fix2U opened my phone to see what issue was, it was Sunday and I need my phone for work Monday. But surprise it didn’t work and my phone couldn’t be fixed. Wouldn’t recommend this service, "Really" to offer part from phone that had been run over from a car, are you serious. Who would do that except a real second rate operator

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Dazza, sorry to hear about your experience. We sent you a private message for us to be able to look into the details of your repair. Hope to be in touch with you soon. Keep safe and healthy!

TuanConcord West

Please read this! They are frauds who will break your phone & try to blame you! Zero customers protection!

Great Service

Very satisfied with first time experience with this company. Excellent communication, service and professionalism. I will have no hesitation in recommending this company to friends and colleagues. Very convenient service

Jim Kousiandas
Jim KousiandasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had some problems, but fixed in the end

I had two phones fixed with fix2U.
The first was an iPhone 6s plus with a damaged front screen. This was done quickly without any issues.
The second was an iPhone XR for rear glass replacement. This came back with two problems: Side home button was sticky, and rear camera had a blue tint. After a couple of weeks, the technician was able to resolve the issues, so all good in the end.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jim! Thank you for repairing with us and for taking your time providing a review. We appreciate it a lot! Good to know that both of your phones has been successfully repaired. Don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends!

Joe
Joe

Quick and efficient - thank you

On time, quick and efficient - have used service 2 times before and no problems - overall happy with the service and would recommend to others to use - great when you are busy.

Daniela
DanielaSydney, NSW

Convenient, friendly, smart service.

I will definitely be calling fix2U next time I have mobile phone issues. They were fast to respond and it was super convenient not having to go to a shop to get my phone in working order again. They come to you! It was brilliant. The technician was friendly and very knowledgeable, I felt I could really trust him.
Daniela

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for repairing with us and taking your time writing an awesome review! Our vision is to continuously improve our service. We've sent you a message to confirm your booking details and talk to you about your repair experience.

Phone repair

Fix2u were everything I needed. Prompt, friendly and efficient. Needed my screen repaired and flat out at work. Great value for money. Would definitely recommend for those that are time poor!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for trusting us with your repair and taking time to leave a wonderful review! In our goal to always cater with the best service, we've sent you a message to confirm your booking details and talk to you about your repair experience.

An overall superb service!

They assisted me quickly and efficiently and it's such a convenient service. The repairer was good at communicating with me throughout, went above and beyond when we ran into some unforeseen circumstances and I'm very satisfied with the repair. The price was excellent! Would definitely recommend!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for your review! We'd be keen to look into this to continuously improve our service. We've sent you a message to confirm your booking details and talk to you about your repair experience.

Conor
ConorPerth, WA

Batry replacement

Had a guy come to replace Batry as I thought the Batry was the problem . After he put new Batry in I had same problem not charging properly and never fully charged. The technician should know that the Batry wasn’t the problem instead of taking my money .

Fixed iPhone 6s

Replaced my smashed screen at home. It didn’t take long at all. Very happy. The only issue I had was the home button didn’t seem to sit flush like before.

Jess M
Jess MPerth, WA

Be informed

I got a screen repair from a fix2U technician and they replaced the touchscreen too so it was no longer an apple touchscreen and didn’t work properly after that. So unless the touchscreen isn’t working anymore you might want to specify if you just want your glass screen replaced on its own, they resell the touchscreens to recyclers that they take which still work so it’s a money making procedure.
I did get in touch with the technician again and he resolved it for me but there was more cost involved so just beware that cheaper repair isn’t always better.

SarahAustralia

The worst service ever.

I will not ever use this company again. They were slow, lost my case, lost my SIM card holder and just put the wrong colour one in instead. To make it worse, when I said they had put a gold one incorrectly - they blamed me and said my phone was ‘sun bleached’.

Sarah

Hi Lucy, I have been in contact with your customer service team already and they were unwilling to rectify this issue at the time.

Beyond disappointed

Technician came to the office without the part he needed and had to reschedule twice. Waited 2 days.
Technician replaced my screen, soon after I realized I could make or take calls without them being muted and multiply numbers being dialled from sensitivity of the phone against my face.
I put in a warranty claim. Took over 2 weeks for a reply.
Technician came to the office, refused to repair my phone as it had a crack since earlier repair (the glass was not of good quality, essentially broke in my bag) and demanded a call out fee.