Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction
Johny Lambridis
Johny LambridisSydney, NSW

Great service. Particularly during lockdown

Was also able fix another device that was not part of the original call out. Great service, particularly given Covid lockdown. Fast, friendly and efficient. Will definitely use again despite being pricey

LocationSydney
Joanne AshmanPerth, WA

Excellent Service

I was really impressed with fix2U the first time I used them to fix my cracked screen and was just as impressed the second time. They provide a very quick response, good quality parts and fast turnaround time. Would not hesitate to recommend and use again.

Joanne Ashman

Hi Lucy, the only reason I didnt give a 5 star rating this time was the slight delay in a technician being available to contact me and arrange to do the repair :-)

The service was ok

Dennis was fantastic! Only issue I wasn’t happy with was lint under my phone protective screen. I’m OCD so this is really ticking me off. I know it’s only a minor issue but my eye is drawn to it.

Chris Dawson
Chris Dawson

And how will you rectify this issue?

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Chris , We sent you a private message for this matter to be resolved. We'll be waiting for your response.

Kevin Australian Capital Territory

A fantastic service I had my phone repaired at my house within hours of booking the job with no problems and at a very reasonable price, I was updated at every point by Joseph

Kevin

Probably the only thing that could improve would be the tracking app that was supplied as when I opened it and when Joseph arrived it didn’t move

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for this feedback Kevin, this is very important for us improve our service. Hope you could still recommend us to people you know who needs our service. Cheers!

Frederick Cubitt
Frederick CubittMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality service

The gentleman was presentable and solved the problem, and answered all questions related to such. Explained what needed to be done. Quality service in all aspects. Would use them again.

LocationAdelaide
Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Fredrick! Wes surely apricate you leaving us wonderful feedback . We're glad to know that you had experienced our quality repair service. We're also keen to know what recommendation you can give in order for us to get a 5* next time.

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Convenient

Replaced the screen on my phone in super quick time. Really pleased with the result and it was very convenient being able to get it fixed whilst at home. Beats treking to a shop!

Andrew Kerr
Andrew KerrSydney, NSW

iPad Screen Replacement

While the time it took from requesting a repair to get it undertaken was a lot longer than initially promised at 6 days, the technician turned up at my office on time and undertook the repair in 20 minutes.

LocationSydney

Mr J.Crocker
Mr J.CrockerPerth, WA

Good, Quick work.

a free charger port clean offered with my order would of been nice. Simply because I replaced the screen & battery plus purchased a screen protector. Also this was the second time I’ve used Fix2U to replace an iPhone screen + battery.

Lucy R.fix2U

Great result, service not so much

We're really happy with the repair to our iPad and the price was great, so much cheaper than Apple. The let down was our repairer overpromising on when it would be completed - a few times - and inconsistent communication.

Marian
Marian

Quality workmanship at an affordable price

Polite professional and trustworthy is how I would describe the technician who replaced the screen of our IPad. I would be happy to recommend this service to anyone.
Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Very quick and friendly service.

This service was very prompt, reliable and efficient. I would recommend this service to anyone that has broken their phone screen. The technician was very polite and friendly also. Good work guys.

MF1987
MF1987Sydney, NSW

Good quality screen and protector

I have used fix2u a few times now and I have been satisfied with the overall screen and end product. However the last time I used them it took a day or 2 to reply. Having said that though Having them come to my home to repair and fix is very convenient for me esp since I have young ones at home with me.

So easy

Booked and done same day. Exactly as described on website except I didn’t get a phone call but a text and no actually time given!But was not a problem as he arrived within 30 mins of contact. Pleasant informative and I watched thru the window very skilled!But can’t guarantee the screen replacement as it’s only just been done.

Russ
RussMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy

Happy with price and product, the technician was wonderful. But communication at first was less than promised.

LocationAdelaide

Convenience at a cost

It Was a little slow getting the service to come around to my place (2 days) but it’s a convenient service that was careied out thoroughly, once I got them here. A little pricier than others, but I was after convenience, so worth the extra