Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Nicki M.
Nicki M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service!

Clinton was fantastic, I felt safe having him in my home and he was fast and fixed my iPhone. SUper fast in comign to me and on time. Definitely recommend. A+++

Fast and friendly

Quick response and my Repair Hero was polite, professional and friendly. My phone was fixed on the spot and the repairer explained what he was doing at every step. What a great service!

Perfect Service.

First time using Fix2U. I found it very easy to book, updated on time and Hunny was so fast with the repair. Will use again! Saved me time and in the current Melbourne Lockdown, I would have lost everything.

Jaz
Jaz

Amazing and fast service

Highly recommend!! My repairer was very easy to organise a time with as well as flexible too. He was very efficient in fixing my iPad screen as well as applying my glass screen cover (took under half an hour) at such a great price too!

Broken iPad Screen fixed promptly

First time using Fix2U, and very happy with the result. In the middle of lockdown Fix2U came out and I was able to get home schooling back on track for my son. Very happy.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Excellent, professional and friendly service.

Second time round with Fix2U and their excellent team. Actually, it’s even better as it has probably grown and is even more detailed before. Easy to book and with prompt follow-up email or phone contact at every step. Easy, friendly, professional, and no fuss service with helpful advice. Excellent communication. Highly recommended.

LocationPerth
Ozgur
OzgurGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I booked late at night, following morning received a call, and arranged a time to come out to my workplace. Fixed my iPhone within 20min. Very happy with the service and advice that was provided by the technician, they use quality OEM parts and back it up with 5 years warranty. Highly recommend and will use the service if in need of iPhone screen replacement.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Ozgur, thank you for leaving us 5* review! We surely appreciate you sharing with us your wonderful repair service experience and giving us high recommendation. Cheers!

Debbie
Debbie

Courteous and reliable service

This is my second phone repair (broken screen) with Fix2U.
Great communication from start to finish and job completed as planned.
Could not fault the professional conduct and value for money service

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thanks Debbie! It's lovely to hear that you find our repair service, courteous, value for money and reliability. Please don't forget to share our service to people you know who needs our service.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional

Great service, very quick and efficient. Highly recommended. Used the service 4 years ago and it was efficient then and remains so. Did not have to leave home and this is a huge bonus.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Chris! Thank you for the amazing review! We're happy to hear that you have chosen our service again and trusted our reliable repair service. Hope you could also refer us to your family and friends soonest.

JMac
JMac

Fast, after hours service

Rang after hours on a Wed night. Needed a new battery. They arrived within 10min and had it fixed in no time. So appreciative. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jmac, Wow, that was amazing! Glad we're able to help you as quick as we can. Thank you for sharing this wonderful review and high recommendation.

Andre
AndreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ipad repair

Replaced cracked screen. Ferney the Tech was impressive and competent at what he did. There was also the convenience of the Tech coming to the location to attend to the repair.

Perfect

Great communication and patient customer service staff. Super quick arrival of the mobile tech staff and were socially distanced and wearing a mask. Fixing took only ten minutes. Highly recommend!

Excellent service!

Clinton came to fix my iPhone. He said, it will take about half an hour. Exactly half an hour later it was repaired! Excellent service! Highly recommended to others. Reasonably priced service. Value for money. Will use again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Glena! You're awesome! Thank you the 5* review. Clinton will be surely glad to find about your appreciation of his hard work in providing excellent repair service. Looking forward to your high recommendations and future referrals.

Quick service!

Amir came to us and he fixed our broken iPad screen within 15mins from the back of his car. I’m so relieved that even during lockdown he is able to rescue our iPad which will be used for our son’s home-learning. Thank you!

Ruth Jamee
Ruth JameeSydney, NSW

Best service

They are quick and easy. Understanding and good service. My iPhone 7 plus was fixed in under 30 minutes. He was really good and nice. He was on time to do his Job.

LocationSydney
Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Ruth! We surely appreciate you leaving us an amazing feedback. We're glad to know that find our repair service quick and easy . Hope you share is great service experience to people you know.