fix2U (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

MelAudi
MelAudiBRISBANE

A job well done in the end.

Our iPad was fixed quickly. The repair man was helpful and the price reasonable. We had some difficulty getting a response initially but I guess this is understandable given the stage four lockdown in Melbourne.

• LocationMelbourne

iPad screen replacement

The service was fast and effective. The only downside is the screen clarity is not quite to the level of the original screen. I guess this is because they don't have access to apple OEM parts. I expect this is the same across all the 3rd party repairers.

Kimberly Greaves
Kimberly GreavesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality service

Convenient repairs to your door , completed same day ,phone looks brand new ,great prices would definitely recommend and use again in the future. great warranty/guarantee on products fast quality service

Ace
AceMelbourne

Good price

Good price, good service, poor punctuality. Other then that, nice guy and convenient service non the less. Was easy to book and blah blah blah.

Larissa
Larissa Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Convenient Service

I was very grateful for the convenience offered by this service, however the booking process was a bit disappointing because the guy postponed the appointment a few times, at the last minute. He made up for it by replacing my iPhone screen cover for free, which I appreciated. He completed the work swiftly and did a good job.

Chris
Chris Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good service

The iPad was collected from my home and returned the following day due to the the restrictions. The whole process easy to use, Vanessa was very helpful
I would use this service again

Robyn
Robyn Perth, WA

Really quick turnaround from initial Enquiry , then a contact with appointment time, was punctual and did the job. All efforts during Covid restrictions were taken and the work carried out in his car!

Good Service

The service was carried out professionally and with minimum disruption, the only issue was the appointment delayed over an hour and I wasnt notified of the delay until well after the scheduled appointment time

Renata
Renata Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would recommend and use again in the future

We had a battery changed in an iphone 7. After the change, the force touch was not working properly on the screen. The technician returned to fix the problem at no extra charge. I would have given 5 star but some of the communications were a bit poor and left me not fully aware of what was happening (both for the initial job and the return to fix the screen). It was not ill meant and the final result was excellent. Very convenient to have someone come to your home.

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi Renata! Thank you for taking your time to leave us a wonderful review. We're glad that you find our service excellent even with a minor setback. Your feedback is important to us in our continuous effort to improve. Keep safe!

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Convenient, phone works like new.

Came to my work (Perth CBD), same day as i made the enquiry. G was friendly and completed the job within 30 minutes. Job was slightly more difficult than only a screen fix but was able to fix both problems.
Phone works like new again. Thanks

Andrea D.
Andrea D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job

Excellent fast service.... completed with a few hours of calling. Only small issue is the colours on my screen are duller than usual but it’s to be expected. Very happy. Thank you.

Michael
Michael

Prompt reliable service

Arrived on time. Did what needed to be done. Kept his promise to deliver work the next day. Would recommend the service to others. Thank you for your service. Cheers

Great Service

Very satisfied with first time experience with this company. Excellent communication, service and professionalism. I will have no hesitation in recommending this company to friends and colleagues. Very convenient service

Jim Kousiandas
Jim KousiandasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had some problems, but fixed in the end

I had two phones fixed with fix2U.
The first was an iPhone 6s plus with a damaged front screen. This was done quickly without any issues.
The second was an iPhone XR for rear glass replacement. This came back with two problems: Side home button was sticky, and rear camera had a blue tint. After a couple of weeks, the technician was able to resolve the issues, so all good in the end.

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Hi Jim! Thank you for repairing with us and for taking your time providing a review. We appreciate it a lot! Good to know that both of your phones has been successfully repaired. Don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends!

Joe
Joe

Quick and efficient - thank you

On time, quick and efficient - have used service 2 times before and no problems - overall happy with the service and would recommend to others to use - great when you are busy.

Daniela
DanielaSydney, NSW

Convenient, friendly, smart service.

I will definitely be calling fix2U next time I have mobile phone issues. They were fast to respond and it was super convenient not having to go to a shop to get my phone in working order again. They come to you! It was brilliant. The technician was friendly and very knowledgeable, I felt I could really trust him.
Daniela

• LocationSydney
Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Thank you for repairing with us and taking your time writing an awesome review! Our vision is to continuously improve our service. We've sent you a message to confirm your booking details and talk to you about your repair experience.

Phone repair

Fix2u were everything I needed. Prompt, friendly and efficient. Needed my screen repaired and flat out at work. Great value for money. Would definitely recommend for those that are time poor!

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Thank you for trusting us with your repair and taking time to leave a wonderful review! In our goal to always cater with the best service, we've sent you a message to confirm your booking details and talk to you about your repair experience.

An overall superb service!

They assisted me quickly and efficiently and it's such a convenient service. The repairer was good at communicating with me throughout, went above and beyond when we ran into some unforeseen circumstances and I'm very satisfied with the repair. The price was excellent! Would definitely recommend!

Lucy R.fix2USend a private message

Thanks for your review! We'd be keen to look into this to continuously improve our service. We've sent you a message to confirm your booking details and talk to you about your repair experience.

Fixed iPhone 6s

Replaced my smashed screen at home. It didn’t take long at all. Very happy. The only issue I had was the home button didn’t seem to sit flush like before.

Extra Information