fix2U (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Convenient, phone works like new.

Came to my work (Perth CBD), same day as i made the enquiry. G was friendly and completed the job within 30 minutes. Job was slightly more difficult than only a screen fix but was able to fix both problems.
Phone works like new again. Thanks

Andrea D.
Andrea D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job

Excellent fast service.... completed with a few hours of calling. Only small issue is the colours on my screen are duller than usual but it’s to be expected. Very happy. Thank you.

Michael
Michael

Prompt reliable service

Arrived on time. Did what needed to be done. Kept his promise to deliver work the next day. Would recommend the service to others. Thank you for your service. Cheers

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Great Service

Very satisfied with first time experience with this company. Excellent communication, service and professionalism. I will have no hesitation in recommending this company to friends and colleagues. Very convenient service

Jim Kousiandas
Jim KousiandasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had some problems, but fixed in the end

I had two phones fixed with fix2U.
The first was an iPhone 6s plus with a damaged front screen. This was done quickly without any issues.
The second was an iPhone XR for rear glass replacement. This came back with two problems: Side home button was sticky, and rear camera had a blue tint. After a couple of weeks, the technician was able to resolve the issues, so all good in the end.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jim! Thank you for repairing with us and for taking your time providing a review. We appreciate it a lot! Good to know that both of your phones has been successfully repaired. Don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends!

Joe
Joe

Quick and efficient - thank you

On time, quick and efficient - have used service 2 times before and no problems - overall happy with the service and would recommend to others to use - great when you are busy.

Daniela
DanielaSydney, NSW

Convenient, friendly, smart service.

I will definitely be calling fix2U next time I have mobile phone issues. They were fast to respond and it was super convenient not having to go to a shop to get my phone in working order again. They come to you! It was brilliant. The technician was friendly and very knowledgeable, I felt I could really trust him.
Daniela

LocationSydney
Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for repairing with us and taking your time writing an awesome review! Our vision is to continuously improve our service. We've sent you a message to confirm your booking details and talk to you about your repair experience.

Phone repair

Fix2u were everything I needed. Prompt, friendly and efficient. Needed my screen repaired and flat out at work. Great value for money. Would definitely recommend for those that are time poor!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for trusting us with your repair and taking time to leave a wonderful review! In our goal to always cater with the best service, we've sent you a message to confirm your booking details and talk to you about your repair experience.

An overall superb service!

They assisted me quickly and efficiently and it's such a convenient service. The repairer was good at communicating with me throughout, went above and beyond when we ran into some unforeseen circumstances and I'm very satisfied with the repair. The price was excellent! Would definitely recommend!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for your review! We'd be keen to look into this to continuously improve our service. We've sent you a message to confirm your booking details and talk to you about your repair experience.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Fixed iPhone 6s

Replaced my smashed screen at home. It didn’t take long at all. Very happy. The only issue I had was the home button didn’t seem to sit flush like before.