• Job Satisfaction

Great service- thank you

On time
Polite
Knew what needed to be done
Patient when I forgot my PIN
Second time I have used their services
I had arranged for them to replace my daughters iPhone 7 screen at the same time but she was out - the rep didn’t complain at all
Recommended

Jennifer Pena
Jennifer PenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with results

Fix2u repairer was very educated with his work and very friendly. Had a good old chat while he was working away. Very happy with the results and will use again for sure!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! We surely appreciate your efforts in sharing this lovely experience with our repair service. We hope that you recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Toni
ToniPerth, WA

Sooooo easy.

Booked online, and was called by the repair hero. He came the next day, texted when he was on his way, and waited since I was late. Pleasant young man who did a great job. Competitive price. All good.

Carlene Bramich
Carlene BramichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Were supposed to come two days later but rang and asked if could come on the same day. Very impressed with the efficient service and the way they keep you informed with their arrival etc.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Carlene! What an amazing review! We're trilled to read all of your wonderful feedback and comments with our repair service. Thank you so much, We hope that you share this lovely experienced with people you know.

Fast; efficient; great service

We had Brad come out to fix an iPhone X. Friendly, fast and the phone now in perfect working order. Brad did it all from our office which was an absolute time saver.

Apls
AplsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service. Technician was great

The whole process was seamless and the tech went out of his way to ensure my request for service was met.

Could not recommend any on else after what I have experienced tonight.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Apls! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! We're happy to know that you find our repair service seamless and our technician did great. Looking forward for your high recommendation.

Moira
MoiraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficiency Plus

Very, very happy. Could not have been easier and more efficient. These folks have got the customer front and centre. Amro is extremely professional. Would recommend highly and wouldn’t hesitate to engage their services again. So efficient.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thank you Moira! Amro is so delighted to hear that you appreciate his hard work and you highly recommend our repair service. Hope to hear from your future referrals soonest. Cheers!

Valgirl
ValgirlPerth, WA

Very convenient and saved myself $100!

Broke my screen in the morning and was able to book online and contacted by a rep (Gaurav) within an hour to setup a time. I was a bit skeptical at first as the price online was $100 less than quoted by another company. But Gaurav communicated with me the whole time as I was stressed about not having it done by that day. He was very friendly and got the job done and my phone looks awesome! So convenient as they came to meet me at work in the CBD and piece of mind with the 5 year warranty. Would def recommend to anyone.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Valgirl! Thank you for this amazing review . We're happy to hear that Gaurav was able to repair your device when you needed the most. We surely appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your high recommendations.

Adam Saunders
Adam SaundersPerth, WA

Great service - same day

Great service and all within the same day of enquiry.

Gaurav was friendly and professional. Will certainly recommend to family and friends who may find themselves with a cracked screen and LCD.

Clear and quick communication was very welcome.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Adam! Wow ! What a lovely review! Guarav will be trilled to read all your great feedback and kind words about his repair job. Thank you so much, We hope that you share this lovely experienced with people you know.

H Freeman
H FreemanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and effective, good customer service

I received same day service, and my broken phone screen was completely fixed within 6 hours of requesting the service online. Amro was very personable, friendly and professional. Highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for this wonderful review H Freeman. We're glad we had your device repair on the same date and our repair hero Amro was able to respond to your need as quick as he can. We surely appreciate and look forward to your high recommendations.

Stuart
StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best repair service for damaged phones

Cracked the glass on my XR iPhone and set about searching online for a service to replace the glass. Found the website fir Fix2U and put in my details and clicked send. I instantly got a reply back on my working phone and by 4.00pm spoke to a technician who said he could come on Sunday 10.00am. Jacob arrive Sunday and on time and within 30 minutes had repaired my iPhone for a very reasonable cost. What a great service. I also found out they are also located in UniHill Shopping Centre in Bundoora. Thank you Jacob and thank you Fix2U for a great fast and very efficient service.

perfect fix

The man was very friendly, and got the job done in no time. Would definitely recommend. The fix took only 30 minutes. Very convenient, would definitely uses this website again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Bailey! Thank you for leaving us 5 *! It's nice to hear that you experienced our friendly , convenient and professional repair service. Hope you also refer us to people you know who needs our service.

Very happy, great customer service, was quick easy and well priced definitely recommend, will recommend to my friends and will definitely be using ifix2u again in the future thank you

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the amazing review Ryan! We are grateful to know that you find our repair service great, quick and reasonable price. We will surely look forward for your future recommendations and referrals soonest.

iPhone 8 mic not working

Great service and great price.
Made booking and was fixed in the same day. They come to you. They are COVID safe. Would highly recommend this service
Thanks again Dennis and fix2u.

iPhone XS screen replacement

Professional and efficient service with great communications and parts, didn’t have to waste a moment as they come to you wherever you are and with very competitive prices I highly recommend them

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Eric! Thank you ! It's nice to hear that we made an outstanding repair service. It's so heart waring to know that you find our service professional, efficient and competitive. Hope this amazing experience will be shared with people you know.