Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Elise
EliseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service!

My son smashed the front of his iPad. This screen was replaced at a fraction of the cost of a new iPad, plus it was done in my own home. Very convenient

Alan Sherlock
Alan SherlockSydney, NSW

Extremely professional service from start to finish. Would highly recommend these guys. Great work and very quick. Techician was very thorough and kept in contact at all times. Followed covid non contact also. A1 service

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thanks Alan! It's lovely to hear that you find our repair service professional from start to finish. Please don't forget to share our service to people you know who needs our service.

garphi
garphiAdelaide

Phone Battery replacement

Made contact within minutes, gave me a time for the repair, arrived on time, very professional, would recommend to anyone thinking of using this service keep up the good work

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Garphi! We surely appreciate you leaving us 5* review! Please don't hesitate to recommend us to your family and friends.

Convenient

Fix2u responded to my online request within an hour of my request. The same technician contacted me a few days later to arrange the meeting. Courteous and accommodating. I liked my fix2u experience and would use it again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Anthea! Thank you for the 5* review! It's heart warming to know that you find our repair service convenient and courteous. Please don't forget to refer us to people you know who may need our service.

SLC
SLCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Third time I have used the service. As always very efficient and so convenient. Fixed two phones very quickly sitting on the kitchen table in the middle of the evening chaos. Great service. Thanks so much

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi SLC! Wow! thank you for your loyalty ! We're grateful that you always choose our service and we are always here to help. Hope to hear from your future recommendation soonest.

Awesome Service!!!

Here within one day of booking appt, service was quick and quality awesome! Thank you Fix2U.. I will definitely be passing on your details to anyone else out there that needs help with a damaged device..

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Simon for leaving us 5* review! You're amazing! Glad to know you have found us and happy to hear that you highly recommend us. Cheers!

Great Communication & Quality Service

Clint was easy to contact throughout, flexible to fit my schedule, and provided a professional and quality service when replacing my iPhone screen. It was covid-safe and extremely convenient to have Clint attend my home and complete the replacement in his car. The process was easy and affordable, and I highly recommend Clint for the job.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you so much for the great review and high recommendation Britanny! Clint is so grateful to know that you appreciate his had work in providing professional and quality repair service. Cheers!

Nicki M.
Nicki M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service!

Clinton was fantastic, I felt safe having him in my home and he was fast and fixed my iPhone. SUper fast in comign to me and on time. Definitely recommend. A+++

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Nicki! We surely appreciate you leaving us a wonderful feedback. We're glad to know that Clint did an amazing repair job and had your device fixed as fast as he can. We're looking forward to your future recommendations soonest.

Fast and friendly

Quick response and my Repair Hero was polite, professional and friendly. My phone was fixed on the spot and the repairer explained what he was doing at every step. What a great service!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Amanda! We surely appreciate you leaving us 5* review! It's wonderful to know that you find our repair service professional , past and friendly. We're looking forward for the future recommendations soonest

Perfect Service.

First time using Fix2U. I found it very easy to book, updated on time and Hunny was so fast with the repair. Will use again! Saved me time and in the current Melbourne Lockdown, I would have lost everything.

Jaz
Jaz

Amazing and fast service

Highly recommend!! My repairer was very easy to organise a time with as well as flexible too. He was very efficient in fixing my iPad screen as well as applying my glass screen cover (took under half an hour) at such a great price too!

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thanks Jaz! It's so lovely to hear that you find our repair service amazing, convenient and affordable. Always a pleasure to serve you and we hope that you will recommend us to your family and friends .

Broken iPad Screen fixed promptly

First time using Fix2U, and very happy with the result. In the middle of lockdown Fix2U came out and I was able to get home schooling back on track for my son. Very happy.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Rupert!!! We surely appreciate you leaving us 5* review! You are awesome! Glad to hear that we're able to help you in when you needed it most. Hope to hear from you recommendations soonest!

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Excellent, professional and friendly service.

Second time round with Fix2U and their excellent team. Actually, it’s even better as it has probably grown and is even more detailed before. Easy to book and with prompt follow-up email or phone contact at every step. Easy, friendly, professional, and no fuss service with helpful advice. Excellent communication. Highly recommended.

LocationPerth
Ozgur
OzgurGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I booked late at night, following morning received a call, and arranged a time to come out to my workplace. Fixed my iPhone within 20min. Very happy with the service and advice that was provided by the technician, they use quality OEM parts and back it up with 5 years warranty. Highly recommend and will use the service if in need of iPhone screen replacement.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Ozgur, thank you for leaving us 5* review! We surely appreciate you sharing with us your wonderful repair service experience and giving us high recommendation. Cheers!

Debbie
Debbie

Courteous and reliable service

This is my second phone repair (broken screen) with Fix2U.
Great communication from start to finish and job completed as planned.
Could not fault the professional conduct and value for money service

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thanks Debbie! It's lovely to hear that you find our repair service, courteous, value for money and reliability. Please don't forget to share our service to people you know who needs our service.