fix2U
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

4.8 (1,064)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.8 (1,019)

So quick and easy

Recently had our iPad screen repaired. The process was so efficient and easy from booking to repair. Communication was excellent and so was the customer service. Price was competitive too. I would highly recommend fix2u.

Lucy R.fix2U

Great service, highly recommend!!

Fixed my sons old iPhone 6 S device. The team at Fix2u were very Quick, responsive, easy, good communication. I would Recommend this to any one who has a broken phone

Kim Sinclair
Kim SinclairSydney, NSW

Excellent service

RJ was very professional, efficient and friendly with fixing my daughters iPad screen. He collected the iPad from my house and dropped it off the next day. I cannot recommend FIX2U enough. Thank you!!

Teresa
TeresaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Liable & Prompt service

All good. My iphone 6 plus screen broken and it has been fixed perfectly by the technical referral from Fix2U. I dont need to research or travel to fix, thanks

Ari
AriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service.

My iPhone X would not charge. Dennis came to my place and cleaned the battery charging port at no cost and replaced the battery. Service was fast & professional. I would highly recommend fix2U.

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service, quick, easy and very helpful

Great service, great price, Dennis came to my place and fixed the phone within 30 mins. Why anyone would rather drop their phone off to a service center and leave it for days compared to this is beyond me.
My phone came out just as good as new.

Highly recommended!!

LocationMelbourne

jayellevee
jayelleveeAU

Service: replacing a phone screen. Everything was exactly as expected. The appointment was easy to book online (for the following day) and the serviceman arrived at the time agreed. He replaced the screen quickly and efficiently. I would have no hesitation in recommending this service to anyone.

iPhone fix

Thank you Good service friendly and reliable. Came to home on a weekend and offered free follow up if needed. For Apple iPhone internal repair. Fair pricing. I Would recommend

KylieRPerth, WA

Might have been good, if they turned up!

I booked a repair on Saturday with Fix2u. It is now Wednesday and I took my phone somewhere else to be repaired. I wasn’t contacted to schedule a time. All I received was an email confirming they received my booking request.

LocationPerth

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Great service - thank you!

My iPhone XR screen was repaired quickly and at a competitive price. It was a convenient service with fix2U travelling to me too! :-) I highly recommend fix2U and would use them again.

Jacki
Jacki

Great service and quick turnaround

My first time using Fix2U and I will definitely use them again. They arrived super quick, only a few hours after confirming my booking. Price was reasonable too. Such a great and convenient service. Highly recommend!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jacki! Thank you for the 5* review! It's so lovely to hear that your first repair with us went well and you've experienced our fast and reliable repair service. We look forward to your high recommendations soon! Cheers!

Hayden
HaydenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Responsive, excellent service, great fix

Initial web -based contact and booking to physical arrival at my address, then the fix / repair of my phone issue was less than 7 hours. Excellent service from Brad and would highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Hayden! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! Brad is so delighted to know that you highly recommended his work and find his repair service excellent. Hope to hear from your future referrals soon!

Rob
RobPerth, WA

Amazing service

Very quick response and clear communication to my enquiry.
Tomasz did a perfect job replacing the screen on my son's iphone 7 its now as good as new.
Highly recommend fix2U and will use them again.

Amazing service

Dennis was wonderful. He came straight to our place and fixed the phone within about 20 minutes. He was friendly too! I’ll definitely recommend this service to many people. Brilliant!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Lizzie! Thank you for the 5* review! We're glad to know that Dennis did an amazing job in fixing your device and you find his workmanship brilliant! Looking forward to your high recommendations soon.

Robert N.
Robert N.Canberra 2600, ACT

Daniel is a magician :)

Daniel is a magician ! Excellent and friendly service. Fixed iphone 8 broken screen and battery in a jiffy :) Prompt and punctual. Clearly setting out what needs to be done and doing it.