fix2U
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Michelle Tarr
Michelle TarrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy professional iPhone screen repair

Easy to book, professional service, screen replaced at home via covid safe manner. Vanessa was great. Charged what I’d been quoted at time of booking. Will definitely recommend and use in the future if required.

Excellent service, excellent result

The repairman/fixit hero was on time, very polite and respectful, and did a great job. It was all done contact-free too and met all of the COVID restriction requirements. Will definitely use again, and I didn't even have to leave the house!

Fantastic repairer

My repairer was excellent, helpful and honest and provided great advice. Work was done efficiently and professionally. Strongly recommend to those needing a repair, especially with the convenient home visit.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for your review Caleb. I'm glad to hear that the technician who visited your home was helpful and provided great advice. This is what we strive for!

Thank you for your future recommendation, hope to hear from them soon.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Super easy communication. Arrived in the evening. Fixed by the morning. No dramas. Too easy. Thanks so much for all your help. I was a bit hesitant about the process, and handing my iPad to a stranger but you made it easy. I’d definitely come back next time.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Craig, thanks for the feedback! It's always great to hear when our customers are happy with us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you again in the future - whether it's for another repair or just to say hello!

Good service

Good service. Arrived on time and was quick. Great non contact plan. Responded to enquire within reasonable timeframe. Would recommend this service to others. V v v v v v v v

Traveled to my work

Great communication, really helped me out after breaking my screen on the weekend. The tech was quick and able to fix the screen out of his van in a car park and understanding about hospital access in COVID.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Solves a need. Clear effective service.

I like everyone with a problem these days, googled it. Iphone 11 broken screen. Via chat I was able to get some further answers on my screen and possible camera damage. It’s so convenient that they come to you. Looking after a five month old, the idea of physically getting to a repair shop and possibly bring without my phone for days or weeks sucked. Loved that the they came to me and had my broken phone fixed in 30min. Professional, contactless and effective.

I made the informed choice to fix the screen and see if the camera was beyond repair or not. I was impressed with the communication before during and after the fix was done. The technician (Jacob) even talked me through ways to prevent physical damage in the future.

Georgina Lewis

Maybe help my grammatical errors in my review? Oh well, pobody is nerfect.

Georgina Lewis

To clarify the camera turned out to be working perfectly fine and when the screen was fixed the camera had no more blurring! So was really a win win! Lucky.

Great communication and service.

Great communication and follow up, everything was explained clearly. Fair price and quick service, technician was on time and communicating all steps of the phone service. Great job indeed, will use again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you Meonly! We're glad to know that you find our repair service quick with great communication and fair price. Please don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends.

Chris Borschman
Chris BorschmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast, reliable service

Had iPhone 11 cracked screen replaced. They come to you and I got same day, professional service. Price was competitive. Easy to book on line, no payment until job was done. I would highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Chris ! Thank you for the 5* review! It's nice to know that you found our repair service ccost competitive, fast and reliable. We look forward for your future recommendations.

Audrey Copeland
Audrey CopelandSydney, NSW

Excellent service and friendly staff

The service was very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend it as they come to you and you can stay in the comfort of your home. And all Covid safe!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hello Audrey ! Thank you so much ! We're so pleased to read your lovely review! Hope you share this wonderful experience to your family and friends.

Mark Strasser
Mark StrasserSydney, NSW

Good and quick service

Only negative was that the technician missed a key point in my SMS where I mentioned the screen colour. RJ came when he said he would and kept socially distant. Thanks

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Mark. We're glad that you've for shared this wonderful review with us! RJ say's thank you for appreciating his hard work. Hope you could also recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Excellent service

Had to wait a while for an available booking, but fix2U kept communicating with me all the way. Turned up on time and my phone was fixed perfectly by a very polite technician.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for the awesome review, Scott! Glad to know you are satisfied with the overall process. We look forward to serving you again in the future and hoping you can recommend us to friends and family!

Jaimee Stacey
Jaimee StaceyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and efficient!

I was contacted super quickly to book a time to come out and fix my damaged phone screen. The repair was done quickly and even resolved a previous issue! Thanks!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for the fantastic review, Jaimee! We're delighted to know that you are satisfied with the quality and efficiency provided by our team. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family!

Jasmin Stanford
Jasmin StanfordSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

FIX2U were fast, professional and so convenient coming to our home (especially during lockdown) to replace a broken iPhone screen. Friendly and contactless transaction. We will definitely be using them again when we need any phone repairs.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Jasmin! Thanks for leaving a great review. We're happy to know that the service was convenient and satisfying for you. Indeed, we're looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family when you can!

kalolaine_22
kalolaine_22Sydney, NSW

Fix2U phone repair

Repair guy was very punctual, he turned up on time. It took him approximately 20mins to fix my screen and now it looks and works like new. Very happy with the service, highly recommend :)

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Kalolaine_22! Thank you for the 5* review! It's nice to know that our repair hero turned up on time and got your phone fix as quick as possible. We are looking forward for your high recommendations soonest!