fix2U
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

4.8 (1,012)
  • Job Satisfaction

Excellent service

Would recommend! Very fast & efficient service in attending my house to repair my phone. Was a smooth process & was covid safe process. Very reasonable pricing. Would definitely use again for phone issues.

John Franta
John FrantaSydney, NSW

Quick, efficient service

Needed a new screen for an ipad. Came in a couple of days, changed it on the spot. Great job and a very friendly professional manner. Would definately recommend and use again.

Mick Burgess
Mick BurgessPialligo 2609, ACT

Great, friendly serviceDaniel

Daniel came on time, to my place on a Sunday, was very quick and efficient, a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend to anyone with a phone issue, to save yourself all the hassle...give them a call!!

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Urgent iPhone repair- great job!

Great and prompt repair of my iPhone screen. Xyfeng Dong did a great job. Friendly and professional service. He contacted me promptly and politely and was flexible with his appointments.

Michelle Hodgson
Michelle HodgsonHawker 2614, ACT

Great service, so easy to book in. Really good communication.

Easy to arrange, early contact and turned up on time. Great job and great price. So handy to have the repairs conducted at home. Would recommend service to anyone. Great price too.

Battery Replacement

In these Covid times the mode of battery replacement was ideal. Joseph would did the repair was professional, polite and respectful. Payment was easy, at the Price quoted.
Would recommend the service to anybody

Jackson Ye
Jackson YeSydney, NSW

Keep away from their them!

Keep away from them, they are selling times only, they don’t care your phone been repaired or not! Don’t trust the price showed online booking! Better get repair from shop!

Michelle Tarr
Michelle TarrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy professional iPhone screen repair

Easy to book, professional service, screen replaced at home via covid safe manner. Vanessa was great. Charged what I’d been quoted at time of booking. Will definitely recommend and use in the future if required.

Excellent service, excellent result

The repairman/fixit hero was on time, very polite and respectful, and did a great job. It was all done contact-free too and met all of the COVID restriction requirements. Will definitely use again, and I didn't even have to leave the house!

Fantastic repairer

My repairer was excellent, helpful and honest and provided great advice. Work was done efficiently and professionally. Strongly recommend to those needing a repair, especially with the convenient home visit.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for your review Caleb. I'm glad to hear that the technician who visited your home was helpful and provided great advice. This is what we strive for!

Thank you for your future recommendation, hope to hear from them soon.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Super easy communication. Arrived in the evening. Fixed by the morning. No dramas. Too easy. Thanks so much for all your help. I was a bit hesitant about the process, and handing my iPad to a stranger but you made it easy. I’d definitely come back next time.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Craig, thanks for the feedback! It's always great to hear when our customers are happy with us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you again in the future - whether it's for another repair or just to say hello!

Good service

Good service. Arrived on time and was quick. Great non contact plan. Responded to enquire within reasonable timeframe. Would recommend this service to others. V v v v v v v v

Traveled to my work

Great communication, really helped me out after breaking my screen on the weekend. The tech was quick and able to fix the screen out of his van in a car park and understanding about hospital access in COVID.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Solves a need. Clear effective service.

I like everyone with a problem these days, googled it. Iphone 11 broken screen. Via chat I was able to get some further answers on my screen and possible camera damage. It’s so convenient that they come to you. Looking after a five month old, the idea of physically getting to a repair shop and possibly bring without my phone for days or weeks sucked. Loved that the they came to me and had my broken phone fixed in 30min. Professional, contactless and effective.

I made the informed choice to fix the screen and see if the camera was beyond repair or not. I was impressed with the communication before during and after the fix was done. The technician (Jacob) even talked me through ways to prevent physical damage in the future.

Georgina Lewis

Maybe help my grammatical errors in my review? Oh well, pobody is nerfect.

Georgina Lewis

To clarify the camera turned out to be working perfectly fine and when the screen was fixed the camera had no more blurring! So was really a win win! Lucky.

Great communication and service.

Great communication and follow up, everything was explained clearly. Fair price and quick service, technician was on time and communicating all steps of the phone service. Great job indeed, will use again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you Meonly! We're glad to know that you find our repair service quick with great communication and fair price. Please don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends.