fix2U
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

4.8 (1,105)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.8 (1,058)

jayellevee
jayelleveeAU

Service: replacing a phone screen. Everything was exactly as expected. The appointment was easy to book online (for the following day) and the serviceman arrived at the time agreed. He replaced the screen quickly and efficiently. I would have no hesitation in recommending this service to anyone.

Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW

Good service. iPad screen repair.

Replaced an iPad screen. Came out to our office and collected the iPad. Dropped it back the next morning.
Price was very competitive. They say it has a 5 year warranty.

iPhone fix

Thank you Good service friendly and reliable. Came to home on a weekend and offered free follow up if needed. For Apple iPhone internal repair. Fair pricing. I Would recommend

KylieR
KylieRPerth, WA

Might have been good, if they turned up!

I booked a repair on Saturday with Fix2u. It is now Wednesday and I took my phone somewhere else to be repaired. I wasn’t contacted to schedule a time. All I received was an email confirming they received my booking request.

LocationPerth

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Great service - thank you!

My iPhone XR screen was repaired quickly and at a competitive price. It was a convenient service with fix2U travelling to me too! :-) I highly recommend fix2U and would use them again.

Jacki
Jacki

Great service and quick turnaround

My first time using Fix2U and I will definitely use them again. They arrived super quick, only a few hours after confirming my booking. Price was reasonable too. Such a great and convenient service. Highly recommend!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jacki! Thank you for the 5* review! It's so lovely to hear that your first repair with us went well and you've experienced our fast and reliable repair service. We look forward to your high recommendations soon! Cheers!

Hayden
HaydenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Responsive, excellent service, great fix

Initial web -based contact and booking to physical arrival at my address, then the fix / repair of my phone issue was less than 7 hours. Excellent service from Brad and would highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Hayden! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! Brad is so delighted to know that you highly recommended his work and find his repair service excellent. Hope to hear from your future referrals soon!

Rob
RobPerth, WA

Amazing service

Very quick response and clear communication to my enquiry.
Tomasz did a perfect job replacing the screen on my son's iphone 7 its now as good as new.
Highly recommend fix2U and will use them again.

Amazing service

Dennis was wonderful. He came straight to our place and fixed the phone within about 20 minutes. He was friendly too! I’ll definitely recommend this service to many people. Brilliant!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Lizzie! Thank you for the 5* review! We're glad to know that Dennis did an amazing job in fixing your device and you find his workmanship brilliant! Looking forward to your high recommendations soon.

Robert N.
Robert N.Canberra 2600, ACT

Daniel is a magician :)

Daniel is a magician ! Excellent and friendly service. Fixed iphone 8 broken screen and battery in a jiffy :) Prompt and punctual. Clearly setting out what needs to be done and doing it.

Sonoko
SonokoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly, proper and on time

Our iPad screen was broken by our 2 year old daughter. We found fix2u on google search and decided to give it a shot. Dennis was very courteous, professional and friendly. He kept us informed and was very professional. Very impressed with service and couldn’t be happier. Thank you Dennis.

Mark Mchenry
Mark MchenryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service and fast

From my email enquiry to phone fixed all in 3 hrs (I was lucky the technician was in the area), fantastic fast, friendly service, would recommend highly and would use again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Mark. It's lovely to hear about your fantastic repair experience. Brad say's thank you for appreciating his hard work and workmanship. We're looking forward to hear from your recommendations. Again Thank you.

Ali Bond
Ali BondGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

This was an incredible service. It was so quick, from my email enquiry literally five minutes before I heard from a super friendly operator Would highly recommend this service all in the comfort of your own home at a really great price.

LocationMelbourne
Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thanks Ali! We're so thrilled to know that you has an incredible repair service experience from Brad. We value your wonderful feedback and high recommendation to our repair service . Cheers!

Excellent service

Daniel arrived within 45 minutes of our first contact and fixed my phone in less than 20 minutes. He was polite and informative about my phone problem, explaining what was wrong with it and how he would fix it. I would definitely recommend this service.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the 5* review Sue! We're so happy to know that Daniel did an amazing job in fixing your device. He will surely appreciate your kind word and wonderful feedback. Hope to hear from your future recommendations soonest.

K Tovey
K ToveySydney, NSW

EXCELLENT! Wish i'd known about fix2u sooner

Amazing service. My daughter jumped on our ipad and after a quick google search I found a service that could come to me for the repair- I was a little worried that it seemed too good to be true but the entire experience has been positive. The booking process was easy and the pricing was clear and upfront on the website. Within 4 hours of our device being broken, it was completely fixed and looked brand new and the technician was a really nice guy too. I have no hesitation recommending fix2u to anyone and everyone and just wish i'd known about them sooner :)