fix2U (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

4.8 (1,098)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.8 (1,051)

Great Service

Returning customer and happy to recommend Fix2U - work is fast and first class. I've used the company many times as I have a bad habit of damaging my iPhone and have never been let down !

LocationSydney
Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you so much Shaun. We surely appreciate your feedback and we are grateful that you have been a loyal customer to us. Hope you continue to recommend us to people you know who needs our service. Cheers!

Super Convenient

Prompt, professional, fast therefore super convenient. Brad was informative and left me with a peace of mind. The job literally took fifteen minutes on site at my workplace. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Great service, Friendly technician and one professionally.

The technician come into my house and i told him to fix inside the house due to a lot of private details on my phone and feeling uncomfortable for him to take my phone and do it in the van. He was very friendly and professional. My screen looks brand new and i don’t have any problems with it. Definitely will use this company again to fix all my gadget.

VickiG432
VickiG432Melbourne

Great Service

While it took a few weeks to get an appointment (during COVID), once booked the service was great. Doorstep repair completed in under 15 minutes, friendly professional service tech, and payment via card at the advertised price (no hidden extras) at the door.
Will definitely use again if needed.

Frosty
FrostySydney, NSW

Too easy

Job done! Efficient, effective and personable service - will be using again if the need arises. Booking process on-line is extremely easy with price up front. hero tracking is a great feature.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

A first for me and I was not disappointed

From start to finish the service was excellent, i.e. chat on line, continual updates via email and finally the service on my device. Technician was a very polite and no nonsense professional. Thanks Tomasz

LocationPerth

Natasha
NatashaSydney, NSW

Easy and quick service

Great service. Immediate response and all fixed without having to go anywhere. Technician was great and communication was excellent. Had an I phone screen and lcd replaced and all Covid safe and contact free.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

easy to book and good price

I needed a new battery for my iPhone and was so happy to get it done the next day! Great price too. I compared pricing, and to be honest, it was almost similar to having it done at a store, but they come to your house and do it instantly.

Very happy

Easy to book appointment. Only took a couple days to come out and fixed my iPhone X on the spot. Saved me a couple weeks. Brad was very professional and did a great job.

Awesome Service

Awesome service this is the second time we have used it and both times the technician was on time fast and very informative.
Thanks and hopefully I wont break my screen again!!

Great communication & service

It was really easy to book online and when they couldn’t find a technician within the timeframe, they kept in regular contact.
When the tech (Brad) arrived he was polite, efficient and courteous as well as doing a great job. Highly recommend these guys and will definitely use then again.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

I cracked the screen of my partners ipad and found fix2U via google. They were able to send a service person out in a few days and the guy was courteous, efficient and did a great job. Great service. thank you so much

Jillian Hennessy
Jillian HennessySydney, NSW

Excellent work

Excellent work reliable have used before and will use again. Professional and friendly. Have had to use this service 4 times now would recommend to anyone. Competitive pricing and you don’t have to leave home

Lisa SimonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is A Perfect Service!!!

Great service for everyone. Keep it as it is. Don't change anything. The guy is professional, friendly, all, and in a few minutes, he transformed my old ph into an almost new one. Thank You.

Sure do, cheers.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Punctual, super efficient and problem solved...

The side button on my I- phone was not working; and Brad solved the problem quite efficiently and in timely manner. He was punctual, responsive over phone text messages. Highly recommended for service.

LocationMelbourne
Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Kiran! Brad is so delighted to hear that you find his repair service efficiently and in timely manner. We are looking forward for your high recommendation soonest. Again Thank you!

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Great service and thankful to other reviews.

My daughter broke an ipad screen and Fix2u came to my home to fix it. It was a simple process, convenient, decent pricing and good quality. happy, will use again.

Clayton Dunn
Clayton DunnPerth, WA

thankyou all good.

the tech was on time, informative and friendly. would recommend this service. and i didn't want to say anything else but i had to write 30 words for some reason

LocationPerth
Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Clayton! Thank you for this wonderful feedback, we surely appreciate it. We're happy to now that you highly recommend our repair service. Cheers!

Rodney
Rodney

Great, easy service

Serviceman communicated well , was timely and prompt. Minimum of fuss and professional. Repair seems good and a 5 year warranty is reassuring . The fact that they are mobile and come to you is very convenient

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review, Rodney! We're very happy to know that you are satisfied with the repair process and service provided. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family!

Kerrym
KerrymPerth, WA

Great service in your own hoe

Efficient, friendly service at home. Technician was helpful and on time. Contact was quick and I was kept advised of when the service would be carried out. I would certainly use this service again if needed.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

A convenient phone repair service,

Jason repaired my shattered iPhone, and was repaired in less than 30 minutes in my own home. I cannot recommend fix2u highly enough, Thank you guys will recommend to others.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for the awesome review, Omer! We're very happy to know that you are satisfied with the repair and that you recommend our services. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and hoping you can recommend us to friend and family!

Great service.

New experience for me. Edelman o to my phone ad SMSed y scree. Replied to enquiry quickly. Same day service. Came to my house. On time. Very efficient. Highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for this fantastic review, Sophie! We're very delighted to know that you highly recommend our services and rated us 5 stars! Looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family! Thanks again.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

More than excellent service!!!

I was absolutely amazed at the prompt service! From the time I called an appointment was made within ten minutes. My phone was fixed within an hour of arranging my appointment.

Lucy R.fix2U

It's lovely to hear from you Donald. Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We're glad to know we amaze you with our prompt and quality repair service. Please don't forget to recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Tops when it comes to customer service

Site was able to give a quick estimate of the cost for repair. Price was reasonable. The helpdesk facilitated the assignment to a technician (Joseph Hong) within the next day. Made a mistake with the part to be repaired as I quoted the incorrect phone model. Joseph was very helpful in sorting that out. Came to do the repair right on the scheduled date and time. Fixed it in a pretty short time and got my phone working good as new.

Convenient and reliable service through and through. Communication was maintained throughout. Good service for the money.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Happy to hear about your awesome feedback Francis! Joseph say's thank you for appreciating his effort in providing quality and convenient repair service. Hope to hear from your future recommendations soonest!

Fabulously quick and effective

Excellent response time, good communication throughout ( i knew where my repairer ,jacob, was and he called me at every stage to ensure i knew what time he was arriving), and excellent end result. All covidsafe

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Rick! You're awesome, Thank you for the amazing review! Happy to know that you had experience Jacob's covid safe, quick and effective repair service. Please don't hesitate to recommend us to people you know. Cheers!

Great Fast Service

I received next day service, they came to me, its a good option to avoid hunting down a shop and parking in the city. The 5 year warranty sold me.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Richard. Thanks for the lovely review! Glad to know that you appreciate our come to you service. Hope to hear from your future recommendations soonest!

Other Phone / Computer Repair Services