fix2U (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

4.8 (1,093)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.8 (1,046)

Damien
DamienGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

IPhone speaker

Jacob was fantastic he fixed my phone quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.
He was punctual and very informative as to describe problem with phone. i would recommend him for further works.

Taj
TajAustralian Capital Territory

Speedy & efficient service

I dropped my phone and cracked the screen this morning - after using the phone for a couple of hours, the web of cracks got bigger. Logged into fix2u, booked online which also provided me with a cost for the repair. Within an hour, Daniel had called to organise a time to fix the phone. He arrived on time, it took 15 minutes & my phone is as good as new again. Brilliant!

Unbelievable service!

iPhone screen was fixed within 2 hours of making a booking, unbelievable customer service! Lovely bloke came to my door & then handed my phone back in brand new condition in under 20 minutes.
Highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Claire! Wow thank you for this lovely review. Our team surely appreciate your wonderful feedback. Glad to hear that your phone is back in it's brand new condition. Please don't hesitate to recommend us to people you now who needs our service.

So quick and professional

RJ was quick and professional and made the whole process so comfortable. He was understanding of my time and made sure he had all the right tools for the job

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for the awesome review, Gareth! Happy to know that the repair was fast and the entire process was convenient for you. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family. Thank you again!

So convenient and fast

Excellent service - Vanessa was professional, covid safe and friendly. The come to me was so convenient I would highly recommend Vanessa to other local friends to use her services as well

Trent
TrentWest Ryde

Great and quick service

Great value and fast turn around! Thanks and can highly recommend the service from fix2U!
Was booked for next day and repaired at our home in timely manner with friendly service to boot! Thanks again

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for this review and for recommending our services, Trent! We're very happy that the repair was swift and convenient for you. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and yes, please recommend us to friends and family! Thanks again!

Shaun R.
Shaun R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extraordinary service.

Within 1 hour of booking a guy came around and replaced the battery on my old iPhone. Very progressional. And it was cheap. The website and communications, tracking was perfect

Lucy R.fix2U

So nice to read your review, Shaun! Happy to know you are satisfied with the swift and value for money service that we have provided. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family! Thank you!

Jennifer Benassi
Jennifer BenassiForrest 2603, ACT

Easy and efficient

Excellent service, very nice young man, worked quietly away at the kitchen bench and replaced my screen and fitted a screen protector. I gave the wrong model number for my iPhone but not a big deal, had the correct one in the car and advised it would be a bit more. I will use them again if I need repairs, thanks

Janine Mison
Janine MisonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast service

Dropped my phone mid call with a client, fix2U attended within the hour, super fantastic service thank you! Great customer service and appreciate the warranty on repairs too. Would highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the great review, Janine! Awesome to know that you are satisfied with how swift was the service provided. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family! Thank you!

JohnPerth, WA

Great initial service poor after sales and will not honour warranty

John

This is a disgraceful way to run a business.
We are getting an independent assessment of the phone to confirm our truthful account of the fault.

Iphone repair

Quick and easy really good communication fixed the next day. Really helpfull. Would recommend using these people for any phone repairs. Will keep in mind for any other repairs in the future

Fantastic Service!

I had Clint attend for my repair within a few hours on the same day. He was friendly, informative and professional. Very pleased with the end result and would recommend the business and Clint again without hesitation.

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

The service was fantastic. Very helpful. H was able to fix the problem. Was courteous and fast. He was punctual and very knowledgeable. He made it very easy for me.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review, Janine! Very happy that your repair was fast and convenient for you. Looking forward to doing your repairs for you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family! Thanks again!

Finally great service

Clinton was a delight to deal with, he explained thoroughly what was involved in fixing my phone.
He was punctual, courteous and extremely professional
I certainly will recommend Clinton and of course the company that he works for “fix2u”any time and to anyone that are looking for more than a phone repairer
Have a great day
Ciao ciao
Fabrizio

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Fabrizio. Thank you for submitting your review. We appreciate your support and appreciation with the repair service Clinton has provided. We look forward to hear from your future referrals soonest.

Megan U
Megan U

Friendly, professional

This is a great service. It’s easy to book and they come to you! My phone was fixed quickly and professionally. I highly recommend Fix 2 U. Definitely 5 stars.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the amazing review Megan. We are glad that you found us and we're able to help you as soon as we can. We look forward for your high recommendation soonest. Cheers!

Quick and reliable. Best decision I’ve made.

Quick response and great service. So convenient that they did all the work right outside my house. Would use again as my kids will for sure break my phone or iPad again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Briana. Thank you very much for such a positive review. We are glad that you appreciate our efforts to provide quick and convenient repair service.
We hope that you won't hesitate to recommend us to people you know who needs our repair service.

Chris Galea
Chris GaleaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Couldn’t be happier with the service I received. Stuck in lockdown, i wasn’t sure how I’d get my phone repaired but fix2U were prompt, professional and great value for money (and very Covid-safe!)

Lucy R.fix2U

Hello Chris. You're amazing.! That you for the 5* review! It's wonderful to hear that we're able to help you repair your device during this hard times. Please, please don't forget to recommend us.

Sharyn
SharynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lockdown doesn’t stop everything!

My phone needed a new battery, but there was nowhere to go for assistance within the allowed 5km.
Fix2U to the rescue :)
Jacob was punctual and my phone is working perfectly!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Sharyn! Thank you for taking time to share your amazing experience with us. It great to hear that you noticed Jacob's hard work in providing excellent repair service. Hoping that you also share this with your loved ones.

Jeff
JeffAustralian Capital Territory

Brilliant fantastic service

I was so happy with this service right from the start and was kept up to date right through until technician arrived. Joseph was very friendly and professional, I would recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jeff, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our repair service. Please don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends.

Ron Burton
Ron BurtonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super convenient

Rang in the morning, arranged time, fixed by 3pm. Excellent service. Technician was very quick and the job was perfect. Highly recommend this service, didn’t have to leave the front door.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Ron, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. It's lovely to know that you had experienced our fast and reliable repair service. We look forward to seeing your recommendation soon.

Sanja Arsenovic
Sanja ArsenovicSydney, NSW

Screen fix

Service was perfect
Would recommend 100%
Renne Gopez was quick to respond to my request h
He was professional and friendly. My screen was done in 15 min
Very happy customer here

Marchunde
MarchundeNorth Willoughby

Fantastic

Very good service by Amir. Great communication and very reasonably priced considering what apple would charge me for a cracked ipad screen! Recommend very highly. Service right to your door!

Lucy R.fix2U

The fellow came in the pouring rain, was friendly and fast. I’ll be using the service again even if lockdowns end. Great service and a decent price. Made my day to have my broken screen fixed. Thank you.

BHJ
BHJVictoria

Exceptional service

Lightning fast service. Excellent communication, was kept updated every step of the way. Very professional. Will be my go to for any future repairs from now on. I Highly recommend them to anyone requiring their repair services

Fantastic service

What a terrific service, and it was so easy to book. Great communication very competitive price and my phone screen was fixed in 15 minutes. Will definitely recommend fix2U to friends.

Other Phone / Computer Repair Services