fix2U
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

4.9 (1,018)
  • Job Satisfaction

Perfect.

Placed a quote and contact was made within 24 hours. I was able to organise my battery replacement on the same day. Literally only took 5 minutes. More than happy.

Great Service

Reached about because I required a speaker check and battery replacement.
Jacob was really helpful, communication was on point and his service was efficient. Would absolutely use this company again.

Excellent Service

My phone needed its battery replacing. I made a booking online at 6pm, and it was fixed the following morning. Jacob was great - punctual, polite and very efficient. Had it fixed in 10 minutes at a reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Damien
DamienGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

IPhone speaker

Jacob was fantastic he fixed my phone quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.
He was punctual and very informative as to describe problem with phone. i would recommend him for further works.

Taj
TajAustralian Capital Territory

Speedy & efficient service

I dropped my phone and cracked the screen this morning - after using the phone for a couple of hours, the web of cracks got bigger. Logged into fix2u, booked online which also provided me with a cost for the repair. Within an hour, Daniel had called to organise a time to fix the phone. He arrived on time, it took 15 minutes & my phone is as good as new again. Brilliant!

Unbelievable service!

iPhone screen was fixed within 2 hours of making a booking, unbelievable customer service! Lovely bloke came to my door & then handed my phone back in brand new condition in under 20 minutes.
Highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Claire! Wow thank you for this lovely review. Our team surely appreciate your wonderful feedback. Glad to hear that your phone is back in it's brand new condition. Please don't hesitate to recommend us to people you now who needs our service.

So quick and professional

RJ was quick and professional and made the whole process so comfortable. He was understanding of my time and made sure he had all the right tools for the job

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for the awesome review, Gareth! Happy to know that the repair was fast and the entire process was convenient for you. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family. Thank you again!

So convenient and fast

Excellent service - Vanessa was professional, covid safe and friendly. The come to me was so convenient I would highly recommend Vanessa to other local friends to use her services as well

Trent
TrentWest Ryde

Great and quick service

Great value and fast turn around! Thanks and can highly recommend the service from fix2U!
Was booked for next day and repaired at our home in timely manner with friendly service to boot! Thanks again

LocationSydney
Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for this review and for recommending our services, Trent! We're very happy that the repair was swift and convenient for you. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and yes, please recommend us to friends and family! Thanks again!

Shaun R.
Shaun R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extraordinary service.

Within 1 hour of booking a guy came around and replaced the battery on my old iPhone. Very progressional. And it was cheap. The website and communications, tracking was perfect

Lucy R.fix2U

So nice to read your review, Shaun! Happy to know you are satisfied with the swift and value for money service that we have provided. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family! Thank you!

Jennifer Benassi
Jennifer BenassiForrest 2603, ACT

Easy and efficient

Excellent service, very nice young man, worked quietly away at the kitchen bench and replaced my screen and fitted a screen protector. I gave the wrong model number for my iPhone but not a big deal, had the correct one in the car and advised it would be a bit more. I will use them again if I need repairs, thanks

Janine Mison
Janine MisonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast service

Dropped my phone mid call with a client, fix2U attended within the hour, super fantastic service thank you! Great customer service and appreciate the warranty on repairs too. Would highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the great review, Janine! Awesome to know that you are satisfied with how swift was the service provided. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family! Thank you!

Iphone repair

Quick and easy really good communication fixed the next day. Really helpfull. Would recommend using these people for any phone repairs. Will keep in mind for any other repairs in the future

Fantastic Service!

I had Clint attend for my repair within a few hours on the same day. He was friendly, informative and professional. Very pleased with the end result and would recommend the business and Clint again without hesitation.

Lucy R.fix2U

The service was fantastic. Very helpful. H was able to fix the problem. Was courteous and fast. He was punctual and very knowledgeable. He made it very easy for me.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review, Janine! Very happy that your repair was fast and convenient for you. Looking forward to doing your repairs for you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family! Thanks again!