fix2U (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

4.9 (1,018)
  • Job Satisfaction

Fantastic Service!

I had Clint attend for my repair within a few hours on the same day. He was friendly, informative and professional. Very pleased with the end result and would recommend the business and Clint again without hesitation.

Lucy R.fix2U

The service was fantastic. Very helpful. H was able to fix the problem. Was courteous and fast. He was punctual and very knowledgeable. He made it very easy for me.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review, Janine! Very happy that your repair was fast and convenient for you. Looking forward to doing your repairs for you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family! Thanks again!

Finally great service

Clinton was a delight to deal with, he explained thoroughly what was involved in fixing my phone.
He was punctual, courteous and extremely professional
I certainly will recommend Clinton and of course the company that he works for “fix2u”any time and to anyone that are looking for more than a phone repairer
Have a great day
Ciao ciao
Fabrizio

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Fabrizio. Thank you for submitting your review. We appreciate your support and appreciation with the repair service Clinton has provided. We look forward to hear from your future referrals soonest.

Megan U
Megan U

Friendly, professional

This is a great service. It’s easy to book and they come to you! My phone was fixed quickly and professionally. I highly recommend Fix 2 U. Definitely 5 stars.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the amazing review Megan. We are glad that you found us and we're able to help you as soon as we can. We look forward for your high recommendation soonest. Cheers!

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Quick and reliable. Best decision I’ve made.

Quick response and great service. So convenient that they did all the work right outside my house. Would use again as my kids will for sure break my phone or iPad again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Briana. Thank you very much for such a positive review. We are glad that you appreciate our efforts to provide quick and convenient repair service.
We hope that you won't hesitate to recommend us to people you know who needs our repair service.

Chris Galea
Chris GaleaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Couldn’t be happier with the service I received. Stuck in lockdown, i wasn’t sure how I’d get my phone repaired but fix2U were prompt, professional and great value for money (and very Covid-safe!)

Lucy R.fix2U

Hello Chris. You're amazing.! That you for the 5* review! It's wonderful to hear that we're able to help you repair your device during this hard times. Please, please don't forget to recommend us.

Sharyn
SharynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lockdown doesn’t stop everything!

My phone needed a new battery, but there was nowhere to go for assistance within the allowed 5km.
Fix2U to the rescue :)
Jacob was punctual and my phone is working perfectly!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Sharyn! Thank you for taking time to share your amazing experience with us. It great to hear that you noticed Jacob's hard work in providing excellent repair service. Hoping that you also share this with your loved ones.

Jeff
JeffAustralian Capital Territory

Brilliant fantastic service

I was so happy with this service right from the start and was kept up to date right through until technician arrived. Joseph was very friendly and professional, I would recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jeff, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our repair service. Please don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends.

Ron Burton
Ron BurtonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super convenient

Rang in the morning, arranged time, fixed by 3pm. Excellent service. Technician was very quick and the job was perfect. Highly recommend this service, didn’t have to leave the front door.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Ron, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. It's lovely to know that you had experienced our fast and reliable repair service. We look forward to seeing your recommendation soon.

Sanja Arsenovic
Sanja ArsenovicSydney, NSW

Screen fix

Service was perfect
Would recommend 100%
Renne Gopez was quick to respond to my request h
He was professional and friendly. My screen was done in 15 min
Very happy customer here

LocationSydney

Marchunde
MarchundeNorth Willoughby

Fantastic

Very good service by Amir. Great communication and very reasonably priced considering what apple would charge me for a cracked ipad screen! Recommend very highly. Service right to your door!

Lucy R.fix2U

The fellow came in the pouring rain, was friendly and fast. I’ll be using the service again even if lockdowns end. Great service and a decent price. Made my day to have my broken screen fixed. Thank you.

BHJ
BHJVictoria

Exceptional service

Lightning fast service. Excellent communication, was kept updated every step of the way. Very professional. Will be my go to for any future repairs from now on. I Highly recommend them to anyone requiring their repair services

Fantastic service

What a terrific service, and it was so easy to book. Great communication very competitive price and my phone screen was fixed in 15 minutes. Will definitely recommend fix2U to friends.

LocationSydney

AG
AG

Very impressed. Efficient, convenient, professional.

Very impressed. Efficient, convenient, professional. Can’t fault it, and can’t believe this exists. Great example of how a company can adapt to these challenging times. Very recommended, all very proffessional.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Terrific service. Seamless and efficient.

Highly recommend this process. Way cheaper than going to Apple Store (which is closed at the moment anyway) and far more convenient with a quick response. Booked one day came the next.
Would use again - no hesitation.

Dianne
DianneSydney, NSW

Superp! RJ is great!

RJ contacted me right away and arranged an appointment at my earliest convenience. He kept in great communication, was friendly, professional, and fixed my cracked iPhone screen quickly and perfectly!

Lucy R.fix2U

This is awesome, Dianne! We're very glad to know that the service was fast, efficient and convenient for you! Looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family! Thanks again!

Great service and very fast iPhone Screen Fix

These guys take the hassle out of the screen fix by coming to your home and fixed in 20 min! Happy now my phone can be used after smashing the screen out hiking at the weekend on a rock.

Lucy R.fix2U

Awesome review, Andrew! We're very happy to know that the repair process was convenient and efficient for you. Looking forward to doing your repairs for you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family! Thanks again!

Peta M
Peta MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic fast and honest

I would certainly use them again. They were honest so clearly it was about quality of work rather than just about making money. They were very quick to respond and I couldn’t fault them.

Good service Good Job but still waiting for an invoice

Prompt & efficient a great service the I will use again but I need an invoice for the service and expected it be emailed to me immediately after paying

Text must have at least 30 words
Images and videos attached to your review will be publicly visible.
Were you offered a reward for submitting this review?

Don't tell me how many words need to be in my review, bloody rude

Great all round service

Sid was a true professional and was on time and on budget, highly recommended carried out the work quickly and efficiently . My iPhone has never worked so well ,will be using his service for all my IPhone repairs

Lucy R.fix2U

It's wonderful to hear your lovely feedback Kim. We are delighted that you find our repair service outstanding.
Please feel free to refer us to your family and friends.

David David
David DavidSydney Surrounds, NSW

Handy

Vanessa was Was good the only thing I didn’t like about the whole thing is how you will have to write 30 words to give a review some people could be bothered like myself

Excellent service

Would recommend! Very fast & efficient service in attending my house to repair my phone. Was a smooth process & was covid safe process. Very reasonable pricing. Would definitely use again for phone issues.

John Franta
John FrantaSydney, NSW

Quick, efficient service

Needed a new screen for an ipad. Came in a couple of days, changed it on the spot. Great job and a very friendly professional manner. Would definately recommend and use again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi John. Thank you very much for the amazing feedback. We are thrilled to read you had a quick, friendly and efficient repair service experience.
Hope to hear from you recommendation soon.

Mick Burgess
Mick BurgessPialligo 2609, ACT

Great, friendly serviceDaniel

Daniel came on time, to my place on a Sunday, was very quick and efficient, a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend to anyone with a phone issue, to save yourself all the hassle...give them a call!!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Mick. We're so glad that you highlighted our repair service and the efficiency of our repair hero. We really appreciate it.
Looking forward seeing your future recommendation.

Other Phone / Computer Repair Services