fix2U (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

4.9 (1,018)
  • Job Satisfaction

Urgent iPhone repair- great job!

Great and prompt repair of my iPhone screen. Xyfeng Dong did a great job. Friendly and professional service. He contacted me promptly and politely and was flexible with his appointments.

Michelle Hodgson
Michelle HodgsonHawker 2614, ACT

Great service, so easy to book in. Really good communication.

Easy to arrange, early contact and turned up on time. Great job and great price. So handy to have the repairs conducted at home. Would recommend service to anyone. Great price too.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hello Michelle. We're delighted to hear about your lovely experience. We're glad that you find our repair service excellent in a great price. Thank you!
Looking forward for your future recommendations soonest!

Battery Replacement

In these Covid times the mode of battery replacement was ideal. Joseph would did the repair was professional, polite and respectful. Payment was easy, at the Price quoted.
Would recommend the service to anybody

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thanks Allan it's amazing to hear that your battery replacement went well and we are able to help you.
We look forward for your future recommendation, hope to hear from them soon.

Michelle Tarr
Michelle TarrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy professional iPhone screen repair

Easy to book, professional service, screen replaced at home via covid safe manner. Vanessa was great. Charged what I’d been quoted at time of booking. Will definitely recommend and use in the future if required.

Tim A
Tim ACanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service, excellent result

The repairman/fixit hero was on time, very polite and respectful, and did a great job. It was all done contact-free too and met all of the COVID restriction requirements. Will definitely use again, and I didn't even have to leave the house!

Fantastic repairer

My repairer was excellent, helpful and honest and provided great advice. Work was done efficiently and professionally. Strongly recommend to those needing a repair, especially with the convenient home visit.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for your review Caleb. I'm glad to hear that the technician who visited your home was helpful and provided great advice. This is what we strive for!

Thank you for your future recommendation, hope to hear from them soon.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Super easy communication. Arrived in the evening. Fixed by the morning. No dramas. Too easy. Thanks so much for all your help. I was a bit hesitant about the process, and handing my iPad to a stranger but you made it easy. I’d definitely come back next time.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Craig, thanks for the feedback! It's always great to hear when our customers are happy with us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you again in the future - whether it's for another repair or just to say hello!

Good service

Good service. Arrived on time and was quick. Great non contact plan. Responded to enquire within reasonable timeframe. Would recommend this service to others. V v v v v v v v

Traveled to my work

Great communication, really helped me out after breaking my screen on the weekend. The tech was quick and able to fix the screen out of his van in a car park and understanding about hospital access in COVID.

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Solves a need. Clear effective service.

I like everyone with a problem these days, googled it. Iphone 11 broken screen. Via chat I was able to get some further answers on my screen and possible camera damage. It’s so convenient that they come to you. Looking after a five month old, the idea of physically getting to a repair shop and possibly bring without my phone for days or weeks sucked. Loved that the they came to me and had my broken phone fixed in 30min. Professional, contactless and effective.

I made the informed choice to fix the screen and see if the camera was beyond repair or not. I was impressed with the communication before during and after the fix was done. The technician (Jacob) even talked me through ways to prevent physical damage in the future.

Georgina Lewis

Maybe help my grammatical errors in my review? Oh well, pobody is nerfect.

Georgina Lewis

To clarify the camera turned out to be working perfectly fine and when the screen was fixed the camera had no more blurring! So was really a win win! Lucky.

Great communication and service.

Great communication and follow up, everything was explained clearly. Fair price and quick service, technician was on time and communicating all steps of the phone service. Great job indeed, will use again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you Meonly! We're glad to know that you find our repair service quick with great communication and fair price. Please don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends.

Chris Borschman
Chris BorschmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast, reliable service

Had iPhone 11 cracked screen replaced. They come to you and I got same day, professional service. Price was competitive. Easy to book on line, no payment until job was done. I would highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Chris ! Thank you for the 5* review! It's nice to know that you found our repair service ccost competitive, fast and reliable. We look forward for your future recommendations.

Audrey Copeland
Audrey CopelandSydney, NSW

Excellent service and friendly staff

The service was very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend it as they come to you and you can stay in the comfort of your home. And all Covid safe!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hello Audrey ! Thank you so much ! We're so pleased to read your lovely review! Hope you share this wonderful experience to your family and friends.

Mark Strasser
Mark StrasserSydney, NSW

Good and quick service

Only negative was that the technician missed a key point in my SMS where I mentioned the screen colour. RJ came when he said he would and kept socially distant. Thanks

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Mark. We're glad that you've for shared this wonderful review with us! RJ say's thank you for appreciating his hard work. Hope you could also recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Excellent service

Had to wait a while for an available booking, but fix2U kept communicating with me all the way. Turned up on time and my phone was fixed perfectly by a very polite technician.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for the awesome review, Scott! Glad to know you are satisfied with the overall process. We look forward to serving you again in the future and hoping you can recommend us to friends and family!

Jaimee Stacey
Jaimee StaceyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and efficient!

I was contacted super quickly to book a time to come out and fix my damaged phone screen. The repair was done quickly and even resolved a previous issue! Thanks!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for the fantastic review, Jaimee! We're delighted to know that you are satisfied with the quality and efficiency provided by our team. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family!

Jasmin Stanford
Jasmin StanfordSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

FIX2U were fast, professional and so convenient coming to our home (especially during lockdown) to replace a broken iPhone screen. Friendly and contactless transaction. We will definitely be using them again when we need any phone repairs.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Jasmin! Thanks for leaving a great review. We're happy to know that the service was convenient and satisfying for you. Indeed, we're looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family when you can!

kalolaine_22
kalolaine_22Sydney, NSW

Fix2U phone repair

Repair guy was very punctual, he turned up on time. It took him approximately 20mins to fix my screen and now it looks and works like new. Very happy with the service, highly recommend :)

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Kalolaine_22! Thank you for the 5* review! It's nice to know that our repair hero turned up on time and got your phone fix as quick as possible. We are looking forward for your high recommendations soonest!

Great!

Was great service! Communication with repairer was prompt and payment sorted whilst at work! Made it easy and very convenient. Will definitely consider using this service again in the future.

Helen Kokkinos
Helen KokkinosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good many kind thanks for the prompt service much appreciated

Dear team,
We wish to advise that we were very pleased. The service man was professional and very good. Thank you so much - we are very grateful. The gentleman was polite and very helpful. He was attentive and prompt. We truly appreciate his kind assistance with my mums phone.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow Helen! We're happy to hear that your rated our repair service 5*! We surely appreciate your wonderful feedback and we're glad to share this with our team. Again thank you!

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Fast, professional and excellent service with a smile. All so easy. Am delighted with my new phone screen and protector. I have already recommended the company and would definitely use it again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Michelle! Thank you for thoughtful review! We're delighted to hear that your find our repair service fast, professional and excellent. Hope to hear from your recommendations soon.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

So convenient especially during lockdown

I booked my repair on Tuesday and by Thursday afternoon it was complete, all without leaving my home. Convenience at it’s best especially during lockdown due to covid restriction. Thanks!!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Natalie! You're amazing! It's wonderful to know that we're able to help you fix your device in the comfort of your home. Please. please don't hesitate to refer us to your family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Fast, professional, arrived in time polite! Great service. It took less than 30 minutes to change the battery of my iPhone.thanks again I will use your service again for sure.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Edoardo! We surely appreciate you leaving us 5* review! Thank you for sharing this lovely feedback with us and we hope to hear from your future recommendations in the near future.

Really quick and easy

The whole process from end to end took 2 hours. From submitting the request on the website to fixing the phone screen it was so quick and easy. Would recommend this company

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! We 're glad that you had experienced our fast and easy repair service and we hope to hear from your recommendation soonest. Cheers!

Jennie Jackson
Jennie JacksonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lifesaver

What a wonderful idea to have a service come to you especially during lockdown. I went a week without a smart phone as I couldn’t get a booking at any shops that I could get to, very frustrating. Once I found fix2U Jacob came to my work the next day, was COVIDSafe safe, polite and fixed my phone within 20 mins.

Other Phone / Computer Repair Services