fix2U (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

4.9 (1,010)
  • Job Satisfaction

Amazing service!!

Vanessa had Great communication; was super reliable, Covid safe practices and amazing service as I required a cracked screen to be replaced! Thank you very much would certainly use your service again when required

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow Antoinette! You're amazing too! Vanessa is over the moon to read your wonderful feedback . She say's thank your for appreciating her workmanship. And we hope to hear from your future recommendations soonest

Easy and convenient

Prompt response from fixer. Showed up when expected. Good communication of what the process was and expectations before hand. Phone working perfectly now. Would highly recommend and use again in future.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Hannah! Thank you for giving us 5* review! It's lovely to know that you find our repair service easy and convenient. We look forward for your high recommendations.

Trish
TrishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great fast service

The service was great, fast, same day service! I will definitely be recommending this service to my family and friends. Jacob was accurate in his description of the problem and was able to fix my sons phone within 20 minutes. fantastic job

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Tish! Thank you for your 5* review! We're happy to know that you had experienced Jacob's quick and efficient repair job. Hope to hear from your future referrals and recommendation soonest!

Djaran Murray-jackson
Djaran Murray-jacksonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and professional

I put an order in to fix my phone and within a day their repair hero came and fixed my phone. During covid lockdowns in Melbourne and not being able to get to a shop this was very handy. My phone is now brand new

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow@! you're amazing! thank you for your kind words Djaran! Glad to know you found us and we're able to help you during the lock down. Please don't hesitate to share and recommend our service to your family and friends.

Fast, excellent service

Broken screen on iPhone. Found fix2u online and logged a call. Follow up was immediate with screen replaced within a few hours of requesting a call. Simple process and great service.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Alicia! Wow! We're so happy to hear that you found our quick and excellent repair service online. Thank you for sharing this wonderful review with us. Hope you could refer or recommend us to people you who needs our service.

Amazing service

Can’t fault the door to door service and professionalism. Accidentally broke my daughters iPad screen. To be able to get this fixed so easily during lockdown is brilliant. Thank you Jacob!!

Ross Gerin
Ross GerinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a brilliant service!

In Covid times, with a busy work schedule, I was so thankful for the excellent service, to come to my home and fix my phone. Clint was calm, courteous, fair and explained all of the processes. Would definitely use this service again. Well done Clint!

Karena
KarenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really easy ipad repair service

My daughter completely shattered her iPad screen during melbournes lockdown while we are homeschooling.
Contacted fix2U late Monday night and by Wednesday the iPad was repaired.
Great contactless service.
Service guy was lovely and polite and followed covid safe practices.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Karena! Thank you for the 5* review! It feels amazing to know that we're able to help you fix your iPad in times when you needed it most for her home schooling. Please, please don't' forget to recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Anuj Verma
Anuj VermaSydney, NSW

Very Impressive

I had a great experience with Fix 2 U. Amir was very courteous, arranged a meeting, arrived on time, and delivered an excellent job. I already have some more iPhones and pads to repair and I will be calling fix2u again. Happy to recommend them! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.

Lucy R.fix2U

What a great review, Anuj! So happy to know that your expectations have been exceeded. We are looking forward to serving you again in the future and hoping you can recommend us to friends and family! Thank you!

Brilliant service

This was absolutely brilliant service to our door. Amir was punctual and super quick. Super friendly with very competitive pricing. I will definitely call again and will recommend to anyone.

Sophie Whiteley
Sophie WhiteleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a fantastic service, especially during lockdown. From booking to having a new phone in less than 3hours. Highly recommend this service and company. Will definitely be using them again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hello Sophie! Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback with us! We're glad to hear that we are able to help you during this lock down. Hope to hear from your future recommendations soonest.

Peter Hewitt
Peter HewittCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service. They were on time, was Hassle free and Very happy with the result. Very safe in regards to covid as well. Happy to recommend these guys. Well done

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for your fantastic review, Peter! Awesome to know you are happy and satisfied with the repair! We are looking forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you again!

Teresa 1976
Teresa 1976AU

Convenient & Easy

Highly recommended this service and I will be utilising it even when we aren't in lockdown. We had a broken screen on iPhone and was fixed in 15mins, all we had to do was give it to the repair man at the front door.

Lucy R.fix2U

You're so nice Teresa! Thank you ! It's lovely to know that you highly recommend our service and we're able to help you fix your broken iPhone as quick as possible. Cheers!

Simple and easy

Came out and fixed the screen in 10 mins. High demand for the service but their customer contact team kept me updated so I knew my request was being auctioned. Will definitely use again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Michela! Thank you for the 5* review! We surely appreciate your high recommendations and amazing review about our repair service. Looking forward for your referrals soonest.

Taylan T.
Taylan T.

Professional, honest and timely.

Came on time, was honest with repair. Didn’t take too long. Got what I paid for. Was a very nice man who communicated well and was straight to the point

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thank you for the 5* review Taylan! It's wonderful to hear that you had experience our professional, honest and timely repair service. Please don't forget to share and refer us to your family and friends.

Bob
BobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

The work was great , Denis polite and Covid safe , my call back wasn’t within an hour but the work was competed within a six hour period from lodgement of order, what else could you expect!! Fantastic

Melinda Boyce
Melinda BoyceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why didn’t I know about this company earlier!!!

EXCELLENT SERVICE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING HIGHLY RECOMMED. Wish I knew about these guys a lot earlier. I have had other phones that I threw away that could have been fixed. If u need immediate help these guys are the best. Smashed phone - rang them at 2pm - they came out to work and fixed it straight away - all up around 2 hours and even put a screen protector on the phone for less than $280. Thanks so much you guys are lifesavers!!!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Melinda ! Thank you for your wonderful review! It feels amazing to find that our customers appreciate our hard work to provide immediate and reliable repair service. Hope to hear from your future recommendations soonest!

Great - amazing experience

Quick and cheap. They came and sorted it out in ten minutes. Great service. Would definitely use them again. I just would reduce the barrier to giving reviews so I don’t have to keep typing to make up the minimum word count :)

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for the fantastic review, Tim! Happy to know you are satisfied with how your repair went. Definitely looking forward to serving you again in the future. Please recommend us to friends and family! Thank you again!

Cecile Serra
Cecile SerraSydney, NSW

Great and fast

Changing the screen and LCD only took 5 minutes. He came to my place, the same day I contacted him. My phone is brand new now. I am very happy

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Cecile! Thanks for the awesome review! We are glad that you are happy with the swift service. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and hoping you can recommend us to friends and family! Thank you!

Lifesaver !

Great prompt service . Friendly staff. Staff attending my place was very polite and efficient and punctual. Saved me a lot of stress.
Will use service again and recommend to family and friends.
Thank you fix2U.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hello Mindy! Thank you for the 5* review! We are glad to know that you find our repair service and it turn's to be a life saver. Hope to hear from your future recommendation! Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Excellent service and great job.

Easy to organise, great service, and job was done perfectly. Came to my work place and was completed within an hour. Definitely saved the hassle of having to find time to go to the shops and potentially wait around at a shopping centre. Would happily recommend to a friend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for this wonderful review Kara! It's lovely to hear that we did an excellent, convenient and a great repair job. Hope you also recommend us and share this amazing experience with your love ones.

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, professional and friendly service

I was contacted quickly and my phone was repaired the day after I booked, the service only took 10 mins and I didn’t have to leave the house or send my phone away. Jacob gave me a good idea of what to except and didn’t over charge for the service. Saved me a fortune, can’t believe I was going to buy a new phone and it was such an easy fix!

Great, speedy service.

This is the Second time I’ve used fix2U’s services (iPad and iPhone). They were quick, reliable and both replacement screens on the phone and iPad were perfect - the items look brand new!

Highly recommend!

Adam S.
Adam S.South East Queensland, QLD

A great service at a great price!

I booked my iPad to get a screen replacement and THAT afternoon I got a call to book it for the next day! Amazing work and very professional. Thanks heaps.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Adam, Thank you for the 5* review. We're happy that your iPad got repair as quick as possible. Please don't forget to share this lovely experience to your family and friends.

Margarete
Margarete Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Fantastic service, especially during lockdown :)
Fixed my broken phone in an hour & 1/2, turned up on time & returned the phone promptly.
Reasonable prices.
My new phone repairer & will recommend highly.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hello Margarete! Thank you for this lovely review! We're so glad that our team was able to help you and have your device fix during lockdown. We surely appreciate your high recommendation, hope to hear from them soonest!

Other Phone / Computer Repair Services