fix2U
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

4.9 (1,018)
  • Job Satisfaction

Great service.

New experience for me. Edelman o to my phone ad SMSed y scree. Replied to enquiry quickly. Same day service. Came to my house. On time. Very efficient. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

More than excellent service!!!

I was absolutely amazed at the prompt service! From the time I called an appointment was made within ten minutes. My phone was fixed within an hour of arranging my appointment.

Lucy R.fix2U

It's lovely to hear from you Donald. Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We're glad to know we amaze you with our prompt and quality repair service. Please don't forget to recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Tops when it comes to customer service

Site was able to give a quick estimate of the cost for repair. Price was reasonable. The helpdesk facilitated the assignment to a technician (Joseph Hong) within the next day. Made a mistake with the part to be repaired as I quoted the incorrect phone model. Joseph was very helpful in sorting that out. Came to do the repair right on the scheduled date and time. Fixed it in a pretty short time and got my phone working good as new.

Convenient and reliable service through and through. Communication was maintained throughout. Good service for the money.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Happy to hear about your awesome feedback Francis! Joseph say's thank you for appreciating his effort in providing quality and convenient repair service. Hope to hear from your future recommendations soonest!

Fabulously quick and effective

Excellent response time, good communication throughout ( i knew where my repairer ,jacob, was and he called me at every stage to ensure i knew what time he was arriving), and excellent end result. All covidsafe

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Rick! You're awesome, Thank you for the amazing review! Happy to know that you had experience Jacob's covid safe, quick and effective repair service. Please don't hesitate to recommend us to people you know. Cheers!

Great Fast Service

I received next day service, they came to me, its a good option to avoid hunting down a shop and parking in the city. The 5 year warranty sold me.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Richard. Thanks for the lovely review! Glad to know that you appreciate our come to you service. Hope to hear from your future recommendations soonest!

Maggie
MaggieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online request for repair to an IPhone screen, received reply promptly that job was booked and service Tech would be in touch within the hour. He arranged a time for that afternoon. Text came through letting me know he was on his way. Prompt, on time, professional and knowledgeable, job carried out within the half hour, tested. Highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Maggie! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! We surely appreciate your high recommendations and lovely feed back about our repair service. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and your loved ones!

GPS
GPSCanberra 2600, ACT

Fast efficient and friendly

Needed screen replacements for iPhone and an iPad, plus a battery replacement on another iPhone.
Really easy to book and organise, was fixed in the same day, and now like brand new!. Very professional service.
Very very happy with everything.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi GPS! Thank you for this wonderful review! Our team will be grateful to see that you give us 5* for the efforts we are putting to serve our customer better. Hope you recommend us to people you know who needs our repair service.

Amazing Service

Came at 7pm on a Sunday. Covid safe the whole way and was very quick to complete the job! Great work! The price was reasonable. I would definitely use again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the 5* review Davor! You're amazing. Nice to hear that you appreciate our efforts in providing safe and efficient repair service. Please don't hesitate to recommend us to your family and friends.

Chris Malouf
Chris MaloufSydney, NSW

iPhone X screen repair

Same day service absolutely unbelievable at a fraction of Price to get it done at the Apple store. Looks like new and was done so fast. We Highly recommend these guys!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for the fantastic review, Chris! We're very delighted to know that you are happy and satisfied with the service. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and please recommend us to friends and family!

Perfect.

Placed a quote and contact was made within 24 hours. I was able to organise my battery replacement on the same day. Literally only took 5 minutes. More than happy.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the nice review, Emily! Feels great to know you are happy with the overall process and how the service was provided. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and hoping you can recommend us to friends and family!

Great Service

Reached about because I required a speaker check and battery replacement.
Jacob was really helpful, communication was on point and his service was efficient. Would absolutely use this company again.

Excellent Service

My phone needed its battery replacing. I made a booking online at 6pm, and it was fixed the following morning. Jacob was great - punctual, polite and very efficient. Had it fixed in 10 minutes at a reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks for the awesome review, Richard! We're very glad to know that you are satisfied with how swift and efficient the service provided was. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and hoping you can recommend us to friends and family!

Damien
DamienGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

IPhone speaker

Jacob was fantastic he fixed my phone quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.
He was punctual and very informative as to describe problem with phone. i would recommend him for further works.

Taj
TajAustralian Capital Territory

Speedy & efficient service

I dropped my phone and cracked the screen this morning - after using the phone for a couple of hours, the web of cracks got bigger. Logged into fix2u, booked online which also provided me with a cost for the repair. Within an hour, Daniel had called to organise a time to fix the phone. He arrived on time, it took 15 minutes & my phone is as good as new again. Brilliant!

Unbelievable service!

iPhone screen was fixed within 2 hours of making a booking, unbelievable customer service! Lovely bloke came to my door & then handed my phone back in brand new condition in under 20 minutes.
Highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Claire! Wow thank you for this lovely review. Our team surely appreciate your wonderful feedback. Glad to hear that your phone is back in it's brand new condition. Please don't hesitate to recommend us to people you now who needs our service.