fix2U (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Helen Kokkinos
Helen KokkinosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good many kind thanks for the prompt service much appreciated

Dear team,
We wish to advise that we were very pleased. The service man was professional and very good. Thank you so much - we are very grateful. The gentleman was polite and very helpful. He was attentive and prompt. We truly appreciate his kind assistance with my mums phone.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow Helen! We're happy to hear that your rated our repair service 5*! We surely appreciate your wonderful feedback and we're glad to share this with our team. Again thank you!

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Fast, professional and excellent service with a smile. All so easy. Am delighted with my new phone screen and protector. I have already recommended the company and would definitely use it again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Michelle! Thank you for thoughtful review! We're delighted to hear that your find our repair service fast, professional and excellent. Hope to hear from your recommendations soon.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

So convenient especially during lockdown

I booked my repair on Tuesday and by Thursday afternoon it was complete, all without leaving my home. Convenience at it’s best especially during lockdown due to covid restriction. Thanks!!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Natalie! You're amazing! It's wonderful to know that we're able to help you fix your device in the comfort of your home. Please. please don't hesitate to refer us to your family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Fast, professional, arrived in time polite! Great service. It took less than 30 minutes to change the battery of my iPhone.thanks again I will use your service again for sure.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Edoardo! We surely appreciate you leaving us 5* review! Thank you for sharing this lovely feedback with us and we hope to hear from your future recommendations in the near future.

Really quick and easy

The whole process from end to end took 2 hours. From submitting the request on the website to fixing the phone screen it was so quick and easy. Would recommend this company

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! We 're glad that you had experienced our fast and easy repair service and we hope to hear from your recommendation soonest. Cheers!

Jennie Jackson
Jennie JacksonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lifesaver

What a wonderful idea to have a service come to you especially during lockdown. I went a week without a smart phone as I couldn’t get a booking at any shops that I could get to, very frustrating. Once I found fix2U Jacob came to my work the next day, was COVIDSafe safe, polite and fixed my phone within 20 mins.

Sinead G.
Sinead G.Sydney, NSW

Fast and quality service

RJ contacted me straight away after booking and was able to come out and fix it with in 3 hours! Great quality, fast service! Would definitely recommend. Thank you fix2U!

Jocelyn
JocelynSydney, NSW

Highly recommended!

Fast response to my query and arrange repair within 2 days. On time and quick service with reasonable prices.
Contactless service outside your house.
I am very impressed and highly recommended.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Jocelyn, Thank you for leaving us 5 * review! We're happy to know that you had wonderful experience and we are able to help you as fast as we can. We look forward for your future recommendation soonest.

Emma-kate Sims
Emma-kate SimsSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Super friendly and accommodating, was particularly great to have this service available during lockdown. My sons phone was fixed as good as new in no time. Would definitely recommend to everyone !

Graeme
GraemeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A service to recommend at last.

Job I asked for was done quickly and effectively. The serviceman , was very polite and knew his stuff. I would recommend your service on my experience and would personally use you again if required

Graeme

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow, thank you Graeme. We're glad to help you and fixed your device in time. We surely appreciate your high recommendations and we look forward to that in the near future.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Excellent service and great turnaround time

The whole process was so easy, repair was carried out quickly, the technician was friendly and professional all covid safe.
Great service, I would recommend to anyone who needed a screen repair, especially in lockdown.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Maria! Thank you for leaving us a 5* review! We're glad that you experienced fast and convenient repair service. We look forward for your high recommendations soonest.

Bec Gant
Bec GantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great convenient service!

Super efficient friendly service. Was particularly useful given we are in lockdown. Phone was fixed in a short period of time, no issues. Covid safe practices also. Would recommend to all!

LocationMelbourne
Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the 5* Bec! We sure appreciate your effort in leaving us this wonderful feedback. Hope you also share this with your loved ones who needs our repair service.

Fred
FredSydney, NSW

Fast excellent service

Fast response made appointment online booking was made fast. technician turned up on time replaced screen and LCD within 10 minutes very professional service the phone looks like brand new thanks team

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Fred! you're amazing! It's so lovely to know that you have experienced our quick and convenient repair service. Please. please don't hesitate to refer us to your family and friends.

Awesome

I’m satisfied with the customer service and the repair. The job was done quickly and in effective way. The service was awesome.I would like to recommend everyone who is looking after the phone repair at your own doorstep.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Pratish! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! We're glad to know that you're satisfied with the repair service we provided . Please don't forget to recommend us to people you know who needs our repair service.

Amazing service!!

Vanessa had Great communication; was super reliable, Covid safe practices and amazing service as I required a cracked screen to be replaced! Thank you very much would certainly use your service again when required

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow Antoinette! You're amazing too! Vanessa is over the moon to read your wonderful feedback . She say's thank your for appreciating her workmanship. And we hope to hear from your future recommendations soonest

Easy and convenient

Prompt response from fixer. Showed up when expected. Good communication of what the process was and expectations before hand. Phone working perfectly now. Would highly recommend and use again in future.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Hannah! Thank you for giving us 5* review! It's lovely to know that you find our repair service easy and convenient. We look forward for your high recommendations.

Trish
TrishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great fast service

The service was great, fast, same day service! I will definitely be recommending this service to my family and friends. Jacob was accurate in his description of the problem and was able to fix my sons phone within 20 minutes. fantastic job

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Tish! Thank you for your 5* review! We're happy to know that you had experienced Jacob's quick and efficient repair job. Hope to hear from your future referrals and recommendation soonest!

Djaran Murray-jackson
Djaran Murray-jacksonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and professional

I put an order in to fix my phone and within a day their repair hero came and fixed my phone. During covid lockdowns in Melbourne and not being able to get to a shop this was very handy. My phone is now brand new

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow@! you're amazing! thank you for your kind words Djaran! Glad to know you found us and we're able to help you during the lock down. Please don't hesitate to share and recommend our service to your family and friends.

Fast, excellent service

Broken screen on iPhone. Found fix2u online and logged a call. Follow up was immediate with screen replaced within a few hours of requesting a call. Simple process and great service.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Alicia! Wow! We're so happy to hear that you found our quick and excellent repair service online. Thank you for sharing this wonderful review with us. Hope you could refer or recommend us to people you who needs our service.

Amazing service

Can’t fault the door to door service and professionalism. Accidentally broke my daughters iPad screen. To be able to get this fixed so easily during lockdown is brilliant. Thank you Jacob!!

Ross Gerin
Ross GerinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a brilliant service!

In Covid times, with a busy work schedule, I was so thankful for the excellent service, to come to my home and fix my phone. Clint was calm, courteous, fair and explained all of the processes. Would definitely use this service again. Well done Clint!

Karena
KarenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really easy ipad repair service

My daughter completely shattered her iPad screen during melbournes lockdown while we are homeschooling.
Contacted fix2U late Monday night and by Wednesday the iPad was repaired.
Great contactless service.
Service guy was lovely and polite and followed covid safe practices.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Karena! Thank you for the 5* review! It feels amazing to know that we're able to help you fix your iPad in times when you needed it most for her home schooling. Please, please don't' forget to recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Anuj Verma
Anuj VermaSydney, NSW

Very Impressive

I had a great experience with Fix 2 U. Amir was very courteous, arranged a meeting, arrived on time, and delivered an excellent job. I already have some more iPhones and pads to repair and I will be calling fix2u again. Happy to recommend them! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.

Brilliant service

This was absolutely brilliant service to our door. Amir was punctual and super quick. Super friendly with very competitive pricing. I will definitely call again and will recommend to anyone.

Sophie Whiteley
Sophie WhiteleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a fantastic service, especially during lockdown. From booking to having a new phone in less than 3hours. Highly recommend this service and company. Will definitely be using them again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hello Sophie! Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback with us! We're glad to hear that we are able to help you during this lock down. Hope to hear from your future recommendations soonest.

Other Phone / Computer Repair Services