fix2U (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Excellent service and great job.

Easy to organise, great service, and job was done perfectly. Came to my work place and was completed within an hour. Definitely saved the hassle of having to find time to go to the shops and potentially wait around at a shopping centre. Would happily recommend to a friend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for this wonderful review Kara! It's lovely to hear that we did an excellent, convenient and a great repair job. Hope you also recommend us and share this amazing experience with your love ones.

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, professional and friendly service

I was contacted quickly and my phone was repaired the day after I booked, the service only took 10 mins and I didn’t have to leave the house or send my phone away. Jacob gave me a good idea of what to except and didn’t over charge for the service. Saved me a fortune, can’t believe I was going to buy a new phone and it was such an easy fix!

Great, speedy service.

This is the Second time I’ve used fix2U’s services (iPad and iPhone). They were quick, reliable and both replacement screens on the phone and iPad were perfect - the items look brand new!

Highly recommend!

Adam S.
Adam S.South East Queensland, QLD

A great service at a great price!

I booked my iPad to get a screen replacement and THAT afternoon I got a call to book it for the next day! Amazing work and very professional. Thanks heaps.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Adam, Thank you for the 5* review. We're happy that your iPad got repair as quick as possible. Please don't forget to share this lovely experience to your family and friends.

Margarete
Margarete Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Fantastic service, especially during lockdown :)
Fixed my broken phone in an hour & 1/2, turned up on time & returned the phone promptly.
Reasonable prices.
My new phone repairer & will recommend highly.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hello Margarete! Thank you for this lovely review! We're so glad that our team was able to help you and have your device fix during lockdown. We surely appreciate your high recommendation, hope to hear from them soonest!

Anne Mcfarlane
Anne McfarlaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Fast response and next day fix!!
Plenty of communication to keep me posted . Altogether extremely happy and have recommended to family and work colleagues. Competitive pricing with the advantage that The service came to me.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Anne, you're amazing! Thank you for the 5*! It's so lovely to hear that you find our quick and convenient repair service with reasonable price. Hope to hear from your future recommendations and referrals soonest.

M J W
M J WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and effortless

So surprised how quick and easy it was. Thank you Jacob Tawil, super friendly and reliable. Came straight to my place when he said he would, only took 15 minutes! Will use this service again (:

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review M J W! Jacob surely appreciate your heart warming feedback and hoping that you also share this with people you know who needs our service. Again Thank you!

Amazing

They came out after hours and fixed my phone on the spot as I needed it fixed straight away due to being on call for work. Amazing service will highly recommend.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Brett! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! It's lovely to know that we did help you fix your device straight away in the most convenient way for you. We're looking forward for your future recommendations.

Prompt and efficient

Booking was very easy. The tech made contact and arranged a mutually suitable time. Took the phone to his car and worked magic and returned it in tact with new screen, screen protector and the volume working.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi ESV! Thank you for the amazing review! We're glad to know that you have chosen our service and experienced our convenient repair service. Hope you could also refer us to your family and friends soonest.

ChristineT
ChristineTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick, reliable and friendly.

Good communication, convenient, quick turn around, answered questions and explained well, no hidden costs, friendly and thorough. I would use this service again. Better than other repairers I’ve used. Thank you!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Christine! Thank you for this lovely review! Great to know that you find our repair service quick, reliable and friendly. Hope to hear from your referrals soonest!

John R.
John R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Mobile iPhone Repair

On-line booking was seamless. Contact from Rep was factual and clear. Tracking showed arrival time and Rep arrived in time window. Rep conducted phone test, provided option for additional service and repaired iphone professionally.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi John! Thank you for the 5* review! It feels amazing to know that you had a seamless and worry free repair service experience. Please, please don't' forget to recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Efficient service

Fix2U communicated quickly and provided regular updates on progress. Technician was polite and quick with replacing battery in phone. New phone battery working well - very happy with outcome. Thank you!

Lucy R.fix2U

You're Amazing Chris! Thank you so much for the great review a! We're glad that you had experienced our prompt and professional repair service. Please don't hesitate to recommend us to your family and friends.

Ali Mckellar
Ali MckellarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast Service

This is an outstanding service they come to you and are very through we will definitely be using them again. Also excellent communication. Daniel was very friendly and very professional.

Quick Service!

Brad called me within a hour of me submitting my order and then turned up the next morning and fixed my phone.
He was friendly and did a great job. This is a great service.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the wonderful review and appreciation Angela! We're glad to know that Brad came to you and fixed your device the morning after you made your booking . Hope you also share this lovely experience with your family and friends.

KimB
KimBSydney, NSW

Brilliant service

Fix2U do on the site repairs.
We had 2 iPad screens replaced and Amir was very quick in completing the job. Very friendly service and Covid compliant. Would highly recommend Fix2U.
Thankyou Amir….

Exactly what I needed.

They came, they fixed, they left. Excellent customer service and stress less phone repair in COVID times. Could not have ask for anything more. I will recommend then to friends.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Stefania, Wow, that was amazing! We're glad that we are able to help you and you had an excellent repair service experience. Thank you for sharing this wonderful review and high recommendation.

Fast repairs

5 star service!! Quick to repair my phone, arrived on time and didnt cost me an arm and a leg! I couldnt be happier! My phone is like brand new again! Thank u so much!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Sarah! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! It's wonderful to hear that you appreciate our efforts to provide professional, quality and price efficient repair service. Please don't hesitate to refer us to people you know who needs our service.

Good Service

Took a little while to get someone out to me, but I was kept up to date the whole time. Technician was great and did a good job. Thank you

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Sue! Thank you for understanding and for still leaving us a 5* review despite of some delays. We surely appreciate your feedback so we can improve our service. Hope you can recommend us to your family and friends.

Sue Sue
Sue Sue

Yes would recommend you.

Brilliant service!

My Fix2U technician was excellent. He was proactive in keeping me up to date with when he could do the service (unusually high demand given lockdown situation), then when he arrived he fixed my broken iphone screen in less than 10 minutes. Plus he also cleaned/fixed a dodgy speaker at no extra charge, and disabled another old device for me, again at no charge. Friendly, efficient and great result.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thank you Julian, you're amazing! Glad to hear that our repair hero arrives in time and hold your device repaired in less than 10 minutes, wow that was quick! We hope this lovely experienced will be shared with your family and friends. Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

On time and very pleasant.

Replacement of battery and gave advice to manage the battery better
Was thorough and very concours of social distancing
Reminded me of my warrant and assured me if there was a problem he Son would replaced the battery at no cost to me.

Madelyn
MadelynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and repair of my phone

I was very happy with the customer service and follow up all the way through the process of sending my phone from SA to NSW for repair. I was kept informed and very happy with the repair. Thank you fix 2U

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Madelyn. Wow! 5* review! Glad to know that you are satisfied with the repair service we have provided. Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback. Hope you could also recommend us to your family and friends.

AnnG
AnnG

Not cheap but so worth it

Quick and convenient service by a helpful and considerate technician. During lockdown and working from home it was fantastic having my IPhone screen replaced without having to leave my house

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey AnnG! Thank you for the 5* review! Your heart warming feedback is very inspiring, we surely appreciate your efforts in sharing this lovely feedback with us. Please don't hesitate to recommend and refer us to people you know who needs our service.

Lisa
Lisa Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant and professional service

Thank you Jacob!
Brilliant customer service, my iPhone was fixed on the spot.
Online booking was very straight forward and customer is updated on arrival time of technician.
I would highly recommend Fix2U!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the wonderful review Lisa! It's lovely to hear that your had experienced our brilliant and profession customer/repair service. We will surely wait for your future recommendation.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Good communication, same day service (initially unavailable but then they found someone), can’t beat at home convenience. Polite, efficient technician. Not the cheapest port clean service, but can’t fault any aspect - very happy

Linda Taranto
Linda TarantoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally my phone works again

5 months of not having a phone that I could talk on without connecting to my headphones. Fix2U came out and within 20 mins the phone was all fixed. Couldn’t be happier.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Linda! Thank you for sharing with us this 5* review! We're glad to know that we are able to help you restore your phone functionality. Hope you could also recommend us to people you know who needs our services.

Other Phone / Computer Repair Services