fix2U (page 5 of 10)

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

ChristineT
ChristineTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick, reliable and friendly.

Good communication, convenient, quick turn around, answered questions and explained well, no hidden costs, friendly and thorough. I would use this service again. Better than other repairers I’ve used. Thank you!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Christine! Thank you for this lovely review! Great to know that you find our repair service quick, reliable and friendly. Hope to hear from your referrals soonest!

John R.
John R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Mobile iPhone Repair

On-line booking was seamless. Contact from Rep was factual and clear. Tracking showed arrival time and Rep arrived in time window. Rep conducted phone test, provided option for additional service and repaired iphone professionally.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi John! Thank you for the 5* review! It feels amazing to know that you had a seamless and worry free repair service experience. Please, please don't' forget to recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Efficient service

Fix2U communicated quickly and provided regular updates on progress. Technician was polite and quick with replacing battery in phone. New phone battery working well - very happy with outcome. Thank you!

Lucy R.fix2U

You're Amazing Chris! Thank you so much for the great review a! We're glad that you had experienced our prompt and professional repair service. Please don't hesitate to recommend us to your family and friends.

Ali Mckellar
Ali MckellarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast Service

This is an outstanding service they come to you and are very through we will definitely be using them again. Also excellent communication. Daniel was very friendly and very professional.

Quick Service!

Brad called me within a hour of me submitting my order and then turned up the next morning and fixed my phone.
He was friendly and did a great job. This is a great service.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the wonderful review and appreciation Angela! We're glad to know that Brad came to you and fixed your device the morning after you made your booking . Hope you also share this lovely experience with your family and friends.

KimB
KimBSydney, NSW

Brilliant service

Fix2U do on the site repairs.
We had 2 iPad screens replaced and Amir was very quick in completing the job. Very friendly service and Covid compliant. Would highly recommend Fix2U.
Thankyou Amir….

Exactly what I needed.

They came, they fixed, they left. Excellent customer service and stress less phone repair in COVID times. Could not have ask for anything more. I will recommend then to friends.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Stefania, Wow, that was amazing! We're glad that we are able to help you and you had an excellent repair service experience. Thank you for sharing this wonderful review and high recommendation.

Fast repairs

5 star service!! Quick to repair my phone, arrived on time and didnt cost me an arm and a leg! I couldnt be happier! My phone is like brand new again! Thank u so much!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Sarah! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! It's wonderful to hear that you appreciate our efforts to provide professional, quality and price efficient repair service. Please don't hesitate to refer us to people you know who needs our service.

Good Service

Took a little while to get someone out to me, but I was kept up to date the whole time. Technician was great and did a good job. Thank you

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Sue! Thank you for understanding and for still leaving us a 5* review despite of some delays. We surely appreciate your feedback so we can improve our service. Hope you can recommend us to your family and friends.

Sue Sue
Sue Sue

Yes would recommend you.

Brilliant service!

My Fix2U technician was excellent. He was proactive in keeping me up to date with when he could do the service (unusually high demand given lockdown situation), then when he arrived he fixed my broken iphone screen in less than 10 minutes. Plus he also cleaned/fixed a dodgy speaker at no extra charge, and disabled another old device for me, again at no charge. Friendly, efficient and great result.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thank you Julian, you're amazing! Glad to hear that our repair hero arrives in time and hold your device repaired in less than 10 minutes, wow that was quick! We hope this lovely experienced will be shared with your family and friends. Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

On time and very pleasant.

Replacement of battery and gave advice to manage the battery better
Was thorough and very concours of social distancing
Reminded me of my warrant and assured me if there was a problem he Son would replaced the battery at no cost to me.

Madelyn
MadelynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and repair of my phone

I was very happy with the customer service and follow up all the way through the process of sending my phone from SA to NSW for repair. I was kept informed and very happy with the repair. Thank you fix 2U

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Madelyn. Wow! 5* review! Glad to know that you are satisfied with the repair service we have provided. Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback. Hope you could also recommend us to your family and friends.

AnnG
AnnG

Not cheap but so worth it

Quick and convenient service by a helpful and considerate technician. During lockdown and working from home it was fantastic having my IPhone screen replaced without having to leave my house

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey AnnG! Thank you for the 5* review! Your heart warming feedback is very inspiring, we surely appreciate your efforts in sharing this lovely feedback with us. Please don't hesitate to recommend and refer us to people you know who needs our service.

Lisa
Lisa Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant and professional service

Thank you Jacob!
Brilliant customer service, my iPhone was fixed on the spot.
Online booking was very straight forward and customer is updated on arrival time of technician.
I would highly recommend Fix2U!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the wonderful review Lisa! It's lovely to hear that your had experienced our brilliant and profession customer/repair service. We will surely wait for your future recommendation.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Good communication, same day service (initially unavailable but then they found someone), can’t beat at home convenience. Polite, efficient technician. Not the cheapest port clean service, but can’t fault any aspect - very happy

Linda Taranto
Linda TarantoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally my phone works again

5 months of not having a phone that I could talk on without connecting to my headphones. Fix2U came out and within 20 mins the phone was all fixed. Couldn’t be happier.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Linda! Thank you for sharing with us this 5* review! We're glad to know that we are able to help you restore your phone functionality. Hope you could also recommend us to people you know who needs our services.

Rohan
RohanSydney, NSW

Great service!

Amir fixed the iPad on our driveway in under 30 minutes and the process was seamless from the online booking to the contactless and Covid safe professional service. Highly recommended!!

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Rohan! Amir is really inspired by your amazing feedback to his workmanship. Please, please don't forget to recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Loved it. So so easy

Jacob was professional and lovely, fixed two phones within 30 mins perfectly! We had both an iPhone 11 and a 6s that needed attention and it wasn’t an issue. Would recommend !

Lucy R.fix2U

Glad to hear from you Grace! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! Jacob is so grateful to hear that you find his repair service professional and seamless. Hope you could also share this lovely experience with your family and friends.

2nd time around and as good as ever

Technician was polite efficient and kept us in the loop as to when he would arrive.
Once again a great customer service. An extremely convenient service. Highly recommended to anyone.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Jamie! Wow! We surely appreciate you leaving us 5* review! We're glad to know that you experienced our friendly and efficient repair service. Thank you for your high recommendations and appreciation to our repair service!

Coran
CoranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic job!

Phone screen fixed within 6 hours of booking. Prompt/professional and courteous. Big thanks to Brad and company Fix2U. Saved me having to interrupt distance learning and dragging my kids to shopping Center with all the time and risks associated with this.
No hesitation in reccomending.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Coran! Thank you for giving us 5*r review! It's amazing to know that you appreciate our efforts to provide a prompt, professional and courteous repair service. Looking forward for your future recommendations soonest.

Noelle Darcy
Noelle DarcyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work!

Thank you for taking our beaten up IPad and trying to fix the unfixable.
Jacob stayed in contact and explained the steps to try and fix’s the IPad. It could not be fixed but he understood the importance of retrieving our photos and this was done.
Thank you for solving our problems and getting all of our photos out and to our doorstep.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service 10/10

Could not fault these guys at all!!! Super prompt service, the job was done quickly, the service man that came to fix my phone was lovely! Would definitely recommend and use these guys again!

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Meg! Thank you for leaving us 5* review! We're happy to hear that you had experienced our prompt and excellent repair service. Hoping for your future recommendations soonest!

MICHAEL MCKINNON
MICHAEL MCKINNONSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent communication and service

Vanessa had excellent communication and the repair was fast and effective. Highly recommend Vanessa and fix2U for all phone repairs. Well worth the cost of the repair to have phone back in order.

Lucy R.fix2U

How nice to read your review, Michael! We are happy to know that you are satisfied with process and pricing of your repair. Looking forward to serving you again in the future and hoping you can recommend us to friends and family! Thank you!

Andrew Carson
Andrew CarsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast efficient service

fast efficient service - good communication from logging the job through to completion, very fast efficient service - good communication from logging the job through to completion. Very pleased! thanks very much

Margaret
MargaretGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Investigate problem with mobile phone

Brad arrived promptly, and investigated the problem with the operation of the phone.
He identified the unit was beyond repair mainly because of the age of the unit.
He provided a report for insurance purposes. He was on site for only twenty to thirty minutes

Other Phone / Computer Repair Services