fix2U (page 2 of 35)

Listing monitored by fix2U

• Job Satisfaction

Fast, convenient, worked

Clinton was here within half an hour and repaired my phone screen on the spot. The whole process (from emailing the website to being handed a fixed phone) took about 2 hours. Can't recommend enough.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hey Samantha! We surely appreciate you leaving us a wonderful feedback. We're glad to know that Clint did an amazing repair job and had your device fixed as fast as he can. We're looking forward to your future recommendations soonest.

Liss
LissSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Astounding customer service and communication. This was the second time I’ve used this service (hence different phone). Completely hassle free where they work around you and a convenient time to your daily schedule! Totally affordable and highly recommended. I love my brand new phone. Thank you Amir.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thanks Liss! It's so lovely to hear that you find our customer/repair service, astounding and we made you happy. Always a pleasure to serve you and we hope that you will continue to be a loyal customer.

Jayakanthan Jayakanthan
Jayakanthan JayakanthanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple, Easy, Swiftly

The tech was very good and quite professional... he made it to happen things as he said within timeline and very efficient and perfect in his job. Thank you Clinton.

Efficient value

Technician came to my house (covid safe); brilliant communications from start to finish of transaction; quicker and cheaper than pop up shops elsewhere. Totally satisfied for my iPad screen replacement.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for the wonderful review Claire! We're glad to know that you had experienced our quicker and cheaper than pop up shops elsewhere repair service. Your feedback is very important to us . Please don't hesitate recommend us to people you know.

Caroline Forde
Caroline FordeSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

We desperately needed our iPad screen replaced for home schooling. Contacted fix2u and got it fixed the next day. Amir picked up our iPad and had it back to us fixed within 30 mins. Excellent service!

Asim
AsimSydney, NSW

Good service

Showed up on time. Offered a quick fix. Amir was super friendly and efficient. Took less than 10 mins. Really good service. I would definitely use them again as well as refer them to a friend.

Clare Dennis
Clare DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, efficient and amazing work.

I filled out the easy form online to enquire about fixing my phone screen. Received a quote instantly (didn’t have to wait for a call for a quote) so I booked it in and that night my phone was repaired! Sid was very helpful and friendly. His communication was great and I knew exactly what time he’d be here. It took him half an hour to fix it and I didn’t have to lift a finger. Phone feels brand new. ☺️
Thank you, Sid!

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thank you Claire! It's amazing to know that you find our booking process easy and convenient. Sid will be over the moon to read all your lovely reviews. Please don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends who needs our service.

Fast and efficient service

Amir arrived promptly and fixed my phone within 5 minutes! The follow up to my enquiry was very fast as well, with acknowledgment messages being sent immediately. You can even track his arrival on the map. Great service. Thanks!

Quick and effective repair

Great service. I would recommend this company for anyone needing mobile repair. Technician was friendly and capable. It's very helpful to have someone come to you for this kind of work.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thanks Mark! We surely appreciate you leaving us 5* review! It's wonderful to know that you find our repair service fast and effective. We're looking forward for the future recommendations soonest.

Find out how fix2U compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Great service - quick and effective.

Great service - quick and effective.

Came same day. Fixed the phone. Gave a refund of a portion of the sales amount when they accidentally overcharged me. Would definitely use again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thanks Antonia! It's great to hear that you had a quick, honest and effective repair service experienced with us. Please don't hesitate to recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Ron
RonSydney, NSW

I was really happy with the prompt communication during the booking process, and the turnaround from booking to repair. Amir did the repair in a very COVID safe way and the phone looks like new again. Would definitely use again if needed.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you Ron! We're glad to know that you appreciate our efforts in providing COVID safe repair service. Amir will surely be delighted to read your wonderful feedback to his hard work. Hope you also recommend us to your family and friends.

Nathan
NathanParramatta

These people know what they are doing!

I am deeply impressed with the technical skill and deep knowledge that Ronny demonstrated in analysing and repairing my iPhone. He was professional at all times, mask-wearing and on time. The repair correctly addressed my issue and was a good price. This is truly a mobile service that practices what they preach!

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thank you Nathan! It's heart warming for us to know that you acknowledge our efforts to deliver quality repair service. Ronny says thank you for appreciating his hard work. We look forward for your future referrals soonest! Cheers!

iPhone11 screen replacement

Super easy to book and I heard from Brad really quickly. He was on time and replaced my screen within 30 minutes. Super easy to have someone come to my home, very pleased!

Lucy R.fix2U

A Happy customer indeed! Thank you for leaving us a 5* review! We are glad to know that Awesome Brad did your repair as quickly as possible. Please don't forget to recommend us to people you know who needs our service.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Great job fixing my iPhone screen!

Very impressed!
I had my iPhone 7 screen replaced at 6.30pm with the convenience of Sid coming to my front door! Great service, great job, great price, would definitely recommend!!

Job Satisfaction

Great price and quick to fix our ipad

Great pricing for a broken ipad screen. Fast responses and quick to fit us in, not to mention they come to you in the convenience of yiur own home.
Great job, thank you very much

Irena Mangone
Irena MangoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replaced broken I pad screen.

Very happy. that my I pad screen has been replaced. Price was reasonable. and they came to my home which was a bonus the technician was courteous. Efficient. And polite.

Review collected in partnership with fix2U

Happy with quality of service

Quick response, good quality part, fast turnaround time. Would not hesitate to use again.

Thanks to Son for arriving on time and completing the works.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Perth user! Thank you for leaving us an awesome review! We're glad to hear that you're satisfied and happy with Son's quality repair service. Please don't hesitate to recommend us to your family and friends.

William Satur
William SaturGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good Prompt service

Wasn't sure at first but was worth the money for the speed of service. Will have to let them lose on my broken laptop next. Very satisfied and will use their services again.

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thanks William! We surely appreciate your efforts in leaving us 5* review! It's lovely to know you find our service and we saved your money with our quality service. Hope you also spread this lovely experienced with people you know.

SMH
SMHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very convenient

Very convenient to have someone come to you. Device was fixed in their van and perfectly done. Reasonable price and you get a quote prior to confirming your booking so all good.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi SMH! Thank you for the 5* review. We're happy to know that you had experienced our fast and easy repair service. Please don't forget to recommend us to people you know who needs the service.

Ngoc N.
Ngoc N.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect

Thank to Fix2U and Amir for fixed my baby’s ipad. It was fast and professional. I definitely recommend your business to all my friends and family. Thank you so much

LocationSydney
Lucy R.fix2U

Wow! Thank you Ngoc! Amir will surely love reading your wonderful review. Looking forward for your future recommendation and referrals.

Ingrid Emanuel
Ingrid EmanuelSydney, NSW

Will never go to shopping mall repair stand again.

Excellent service, perfect for emergency kid iPad smashed screen repairs during covid lockdown. Repairs done in 20 minutes, works perfectly, price better than the repair stalls in the shopping malls and contact free right to your door.

Lucy R.fix2U

Hi Ingrid! Thank you for this awesome review! It's a pleasure to now that we're able to help your iPad fix when you needed it most. Please don't forget to share this great experience with your family and friends.

Johan Gouws
Johan GouwsPerth, WA

Excellent service

I’ve been looking online to book with Aple to fix my battery on my iPhone. My eye caught Fix 2U…Son came within the time stated and the problem solved quick and efficiently.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank for finding us Johan! That is so amazing! We hope your wonderful experience with our service will be shared to people you know. Cheers!

Super quick service

Put an enquiry in to the web page and was out to my house and fixed less than 2 hours later. Would’ve been quicker if I was home! Very professional and reasonably priced.

Lucy R.fix2U

Thank you for leaving is 5* review Mel! We're glad to here that you find our repair service very professional and reasonably priced. Hoper you could share this lovey experience with your family and friends.

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Excellent seamless experience

My iPad screen was broken - Amir fixed it in 20 minutes - very quick and professional service. I would recommend to my piers if they need anything fixed. Also 5 year guarantee

Lucy R.fix2U

Wow ! What a lovely review Rebecca! Amir will be delighted to read all your kind words and appreciation to his work. We will be looking forward for your future recommendations soonest!

Most grateful for Amir’s professionalism

Excellent and speedy service

Son was very prompt for the appointment and fixed the phone very quickly. The whole process was made very easy from ordering online to receiving the fixed phone. Great job all round.