Fixitfaster

Fixitfaster

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by fixitfaster

Gordie
GordieSydney, NSW

Great way to pick up work

This app is easy to use and has given me lots of jobs. If your looking for work this app doesn't take any commission on the job. Well done fixitfaster.

Ted H.fixitfasterSend a private message

Thanks, Gordie, you are certainly loved on our app for your great work.

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Efficient, precise & punctual

They are very precise with their work and got into every spot of my house to spray.
Very polite and quick they manage to spray in places that I didn’t have to tell them.

David - Malabar
David - MalabarSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Thank you Eddy!
This was a first, never seen a bed bug before! We initially booked another company who were only interested in a quick spray and to collect their fee. This helped but did not eradicate the problem. Sydney Pest Crew gave a thorough search to identify any activity prior to spraying. Explained the life cycle (eggs survive the spray and hatch in 6-10 days) and made suggestions on how to handle the situation. I wish I called them the first time!!!

Great service, simple process

I booked an end of lease clean through fix-it-faster. Was really quick and easy to post a job description and photos, review quotes, book, track and pay in the app. Cleaners did a fantastic job, couldn't be happier.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Fabulous App

Great app. Posted my job. Quick reply, well priced. Gary turned up on the day and time agreed and did a fantastic job. And he cleaned up after himself. Perfect!!! Super efficient way to get jobs done. Highly recommend and I will certainly be using many times again.

Ted H.fixitfasterSend a private message

Hi Michelle, So good to know you will be using our app again and recommending us. :)

James Butler
James Butler Sydney, NSW

Great service by FIF crew and platform

I booked a cleaning job, posted a few photos. Received quotes quickly, selected cleaner and was able to do everything on app. Including payment and tracking cleaner to home. Brilliant

Ted H.fixitfasterSend a private message

Thanks James, We are happy you found our App brilliant! The photo upload feature makes remote quoting so easy and saves so much time.

Nathan C.
Nathan C.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely Amazing so helpful

Such a great app easy to use. Traidies are great and support staff are Amazing and always do their all to help 100% recommend this app it's your all in one tradie assistance app

Ted H.fixitfasterSend a private message

Hi Nathan, thanks for your review, all our staff is always happy to help. Love your 100% recommendation.

mon
monSydney, NSW

Easy to use

Such a great app. I have booked electricians, cleaners, and a locksmith all through the this app. It’s super easy to use and I love that I get a notification when they are on the way away.

Ted H.fixitfasterSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Mon. We love that our customers find it easy to use. :)

No time? No worries! FixItFaster have got you covered

The vast array of services they offer give a client like me such peace of mind. Gone are the days of living with the dodgy power socket in the kitchen, the leaky tap keeping me awake at night and the gardening that I just never get around to on a weekend. Service is fast, technicians are reliable and efficient, but most importantly for me it’s a streamlined process from the app to job completion. 10 out of 10 for FixItFaster

Ted H.fixitfasterSend a private message

Hey Beth, Thanks for your feedback. We love that or customers find our app efficient. :)

Feels like I’m part of the Fix it Faster family

Fix it Faster have been such a delight to work with from the very start. Not only have they helped with Lemon Spring’s radix growth they have been nothing but helpful throughout. This is by far the best service base platform around ❤️

Ted H.fixitfasterSend a private message

Dale, we love your feedback. You are a part of the Fixitfaster family. All of our customers love your Lemonspring service. :)

A total game changer for home maintenance and renovating!

Have been using FixItFaster for the last twelve months. Love the app! Use it to regularly book cleaners for my house and commercial business. Have also booked electricians, gardeners and all sorts of handymen. So easy to use. Allows me to search, chat, obtain quotes, book jobs and pay all in the one app. Love that I can track the person when they are on en route to my house.

Ted H.fixitfasterSend a private message

Thanks for your review Rhianna, We are so happy to hear you love the app. The tracking feature is definitely valuable when you are operating a business. :)

Jackie B
Jackie Bsydney

Ease and convenience for home services in a one-stop spot!

Such a great app. Loved it from the get go!. I have booked electricians, cleaners, gardeners, pest control and a locksmith all through the app. Love that I get a notification when they are on the way away. Perfect!. And paying through the app just makes it all very simple. Have recommended it to family and friends who also love using the app.

Ted H.fixitfasterSend a private message

Jackie B, thank you for your lovely review. We love our regular users and you are one of them. We always welcome any feedback. :)

Nicole M.
Nicole M.Sydney, NSW

What a GREAT App!!!

Its really a one stop shop. So Easy to use, great reputable tradies that provide good honest work and its all tracked and even payment is done via the app too. Highly recommend it.

Ted H.fixitfasterSend a private message

Hi Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We are so happy you find it easy to use and even happier that you are recommending it. :)

Easy to use

You can book a service just less than 60 seconds. I would recommend this app to anyone.
Actually all my families and friends are using Fixitfaster app now. The more you refer people the more reward you got.

Ted H.fixitfasterSend a private message

Thank you Thanate for your lovely review. Yes, the referral rewards are an added bonus... keep sharing! :)

Audra P.
Audra P.Sydney, NSW

One stop trade shop

On multiple occasions I have needed a tradie to do jobs around my place, sparkies, window cleaning and even to just hang pictures on the walls, having the convenience of the fixitfaster app made it so easy, there are so many different tradies ready to help you and provide you with a quote in no time at all, I have recommended this app to several of my friends who also are extremely happy with the service they received...I will continue to use this app cause I know the staff are more than willing to assist....well done fixitfaster

Ted H.fixitfasterSend a private message

Audra, great feedback and a big thank you. We always try to give everyone 5-star service. A bigger thank you for sharing it with your friends. :)