FlavorChef 6-in-1 Cooker

FlavorChef 6-in-1 Cooker

See the Best Appliances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disappointed with no drip tray

I bought flavor chef a few years ago my only disappointment is no drip tray so the fat has nowhere to go you end up with a lot of grease

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best thing i have ever cooked with

It seems that i have had my flavorchef forever. It has been great, even after i dropped it. It has now mostly lost its non-stick but it is still the greatest to cook with. If you ever bring them back, i will be one of the first to buy another one and probably a spare for when that one gives up the ghost. Please consider bringing them back.

Purchased at Danoz Online store for $225.00.

I love my flavor chef

It’s the best kitchen appliance I have ever owned I would love to buy another one as mine must be 7 years old by now and having been used everyday it’s electrics has come loose but it’s still going

Purchased in September 2012 at Danoz Direct for $230.00.

JudeSisters Beach

FlavoChef is the Best thing since sliced bread!

I use my FlavoChef every day, I love it! Have had it for 5 years. Excellent for bacon & eggs, all types of food, pizza & pancakes! So easy to clean..(must be hot to clean)!

Jude

I would like to purchase another one where can I buy one please?

AnneL

AnneLPerth

We miss ours

This is a great product. It was so versatile and we used it all the time. Ours broke because I dropped it

Kate

KateMelbourne

can't live without it

I love my FlavourChef. It sits on my bench all the time and i cook just about everything in it. Cooks food very quickly eg eggs, pancakes, bacon, fish, steaks, vegetables, scones..... Heats up most foods really well without drying out. Love that the top heats up too. Easy to clean with a bamboo wash cloth, wipes up all the oil easily. My favourite atm is two wrap breads with cheese and leftovers in the middle and drizzled with olive oil. My family loves them. Good as a sweet with fruit and cream cheese and pecan nuts.
I could go on.... but i won't.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Oh wow Kate, sounds fantastic. We must try this on our machine here in the office!! Thanks for sharing, Danoz.

Terry

TerryPerth

Use it every day

We have had our flavour chef about 4 years now. I use it every day. I take it on holidays and it is great. People ask me about it. Often how much is it ? Where did you get it ? It is only now that I need to start using a small amount of oil as cheese is starting to stick to it, pork has always stuck to it. But cleaning has never been a problem, I have just soaked the pan in water and it cleans really well. All good things come to an end and my flavour chef is coming to the end of its life, but it has worked hard. Listening to some of the complaints I just wonder if the new ones are as good as mine.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Terry, thanks for sharing. It is a great machine and we are happy to hear you have enjoyed it over the years. Take care, Danoz.

Flavour chef

Have had the flavour chef for just over a year and it was great but a couple of nights ago mine also caught fire burning the lid and my house filled with burning plastic smoke

Flavour chef cooker

Had this product for a couple of years loved it, but last night the lid caught fire near the element burning all the plastic. Before this it was working perfectly,

Chez1

Chez1Perth Australia

Two products used consistently

I have purchased two products FlavorChef 6-in-1. Also a FlavorChefmaster pressure cooker couldn't do without either, even take them both caravanning. They are both very easy and quick to clean, so no big frypans or pots to wash in small sink

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Chez, lovely to hear from you! Thank you for sharing your experiences. Take care, Danoz.

Marie

Marie

Love it, I use it all the time

I bought this while I was on maternity leave off of an infomercial I was apprehensive at first as I haven't spent that much on an item. Well it's changed my life, I cook everything in it from bacon to pancakes to potatoes. I hardly ever use my oven. I've had it over 2 years and it's just starting to loose it's non stick so I use a spray oil now, but I love it, I came across this site as I was thinking of buying a new one and saw the reviews and wanted everyone to know how great an experience I've had with it.

nothing is invincible

i sent one back as the top half lost all the white specks and started to stick, they sent me another one it was good until i opened up the top and when i went to move it it snapped the back off i tried to glue it but the heat just melted it and it didn't work i now just sit it flat as it won't stay closed uprite it worries me as it fell over and got worse so i leave it sitting flat .I do like it so i put up with it If they weren't so expensive i would buy another one that would be safer to store

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Fred, sorry to hear about your experience. We have recently introduced some new cookware onto our product list that might interest you. You can check them out at www.danozdirect.com.au. Thank you Danoz.

fred
fred

one of the best appliances I have ever bought

I use the Flavorchef all the time. I get wonderful results with chops and steak. Sometimes I use a little oil, and sometimes I cook dry. Yes, it is certainly one of the best appliances I have ever bought. It also makes wonderful muffins with the use of the silicone muffin trays.

Perfect for holiday cooking

Took mine to the unit we stayed at. Brilliant, no pots and pans to clean after meals, cooked everything from bacon and eggs, toasted sangas to pizzas and pasta bake in it. Everyone had more than enough food (8 of us) Love it and have told my kids to get one for themselves. .. Now I see another Flavour Chef advertised, this makes sauces and such, why are they calling it the Flavour Chef when it isn't

Flavor Chef

I bought this and had problems with the timer as it stopped working time to time. The food started sticking on to the pan as the pans started getting stickier after about 4 months. I did not use any detergents and always used wet clothes to clean it. I don't think it is value for money.

Chin

Disappointing

This item is just "OK". Is advertised as cooking food from frozen but when I wrote asking about cooking a frozen chicken breast was advised to defrost it!! I bought it so as I could cook stuff straight from the freezer so it's been a bit of a washout for me. Company didn't even reply to my second letter of complaint.

Sounds second rate

Thanks for the feedback. Almost bought one today when i rang to get price. Glad i didnt now. Numbers wearing off, impossible to clean and food sticking to pan on FIRST use!!! Seriously? ?? And at $270 i would expect a little better. And i noticed danoz had no reply to the problems people posted.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Useful but not value for money

I have had my flavour chef just over 12mths whilst it's useful, time saving and a great concept the quality is poor, food is starting to stick especially on the lid part., the design is poor good and oil gets into parts of the lid hinges that are hard to clean, the time I save cooking I spend cleaning it. It is not worth the price tag.My daughter has already had hers replaced under warranty as it blew up

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Marianne, we thank you for your feedback. If you would like us to look help you with your issue please contact our Customer Care Department and reference this website/conversation. Our contact number is 1300 135 085. Kind Regards, Danoz.

love it

I have had my FlavorChef for around nine months? and have used it at least four times a week. There is so many things which can be cooked in it. There is no way I could manage without it. I find it really easy to clean if you follow the instructions. I do agree with a couple of the other reviews and that is the numbers wore off the timing and temperature knobs.

GAZZA

GAZZAPortland

This unit while new a good thing. But!!! After two months of use the shine was gone.