Flawco Australian Blue Clay Mask

Flawco Australian Blue Clay Mask

See the Best Masks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flawco

Pros

• Evens skin texture

• Hydrating and nourishing

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Best clay mask I have ever used

This product makes your skin feel so smooth and clear. Your face feels fresh and glowing. Highly recommended. I had no reaction to the product and there is no smell to this product.

Purchased in December 2020 for $50.00.

Kahkasha naaz
Kahkasha naazSydney, NSW

Getting my baby skin back

This is a thing which I was looking for my skin,finally got a good food for my skin, thanks flawco love your face mask my skin feels smooth after 1st use only.

Purchased in October 2020 at Flawco for $46.75.

Samantha
SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best quality clay mask for its price

Ive used at least 7 different clay masks and this one is hands down the best one so far, all the masks I used were under $100 so I can't say how well this would compete with more expensive ones but id be surprised if it didn't work just as well.

Purchased in April 2020.

Mira and Sel
Mira and SelPerth, WA

Perfect on skin

The mask was easy to apply to skin, felt and saw a difference after the first use. My skin felt smooth, pores had shrunk and noticeably brighter skin. The mask also has a nice scent to it. Love this product

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell

Caroline T.
Caroline T.Perth, WA

Best Australian Blue Clay Mask! Highly recommend!

This mask deep-cleans and tightens my pores, making my skin feel super smooth and supple. It’s so easy to apply and makes my skin GLOW after every use. Love it!

Purchased in September 2019 for $50.00.

Rada K.
Rada K.Sydney, NSW

Loved it and left my skin feeling fresh and clean

Loved this product, I truly felt like I was getting pampered with every brush stroke applied.It made my skin feel fresh and clean with a glow too it . Awesome product

Purchased in February 2020 at Instagram.

Jess
Jess

Favourite mask ever!

Lovely scent to product, applies very nicely to skin with the supplied brush, pretty blue colour, my skin feels so refreshed after removal. Really nice facecloth supplied too - I use this most days to dry my face because it is so soft. Good value for money, shipping very quick - and product entirely Australian and animal friendly which is important to me.

Purchased in December 2019 for $49.99.

Hi Jess,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad you loved our mask. We're sure you will love our new products (stay tuned). Looking forward to your next purchase!

MAIRARCH
MAIRARCHPerth, WA

Absolutely amazing product

I was so happy I bought this product it left my skin feeling so soft, fresh and clean. I felt my skin has a lovely glow to it after as well. Can’t wait to use it again

Purchased in January 2020.

Hi Mary,

Wisal Hadi
Wisal HadiSydney, NSW

Amazing product!!

I can’t recommend this product enough!! I was hesitant to buy it as I have sensitive skin and tried sooo many before that unfortunately didn’t work for me! But Flawco blue clay mask is totally different! I apply It twice a week and I have noticed that it clears out my face (I get tiny pimples, and right after I wash off the mask they’re all gone!)

Purchased in December 2019.

Smell

Hi Wisal,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad you loved our mask. We have picked and researched each and every ingredient to develop an amazing product! Stay tuned for our new products coming very soon.

Find out how Flawco Australian Blue Clay Mask compares to other Masks

Best clay mask I have tried so far

I've tried many clay masks before such as Alya Skin etc and almost all of them dried my skin out. However, this Australian Blue Clay Mask by Flawco worked amazingly and did not dry out my skin. Its a must in my skin care routine. The smell is also amazing.
Customer service was perfect as I've messaged them through their Instagram page to ask a few questions. Very helpful staff with great information.

Purchased in October 2019 for $44.99.

Hi Jenny,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad you loved our mask. We have picked and researched each and every ingredient to develop an amazing product! Looking forward to your next purchase.
Team Flawco

Absolutely in love with this mask!

Wow I was amazed with the results from Flawco.. It helped with my pigmentation and left my skin glowing. Loved this Australian Blue Clay Mask! Definitely great value for money.

Purchased in October 2019.

Other Masks

This mask is amazing for my combination skin!

Did wonders for my skin & I noticed a difference after a couple of uses. It smells amazing & really helped my skin glow. Plus that soft towel is great to use

Nadamay
NadamayVictoria

Such an amazing face mask

This mask has a great fluffy texture, very pleasant smell, also a nice calming blue colour. This Australian Blue Clay mask does not take long to dry and gives such an amazing glow afterwards, it instantly cleanses the skin and brightens it up, I use it twice weekly and i am loving the results!!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hi Nada,

Yalda
YaldaPerth, WA

Amazing!

This is by far one of the best masks I have ever tried. It has helped reduced redness and acne. Will definitely buy another one once this jar finishes soon.

Hi Yalda,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad you loved our mask. Our active ingredients are very helpful to reduce redness, inflammatory and acne!

Yasssss Queen

Great product ! Amazing aromas from the second you take off the lid. Skin looked and felt revitalised immediate after use. 10/10 would buy again and recommend to anyone looking to give their skin some extra TLC

Purchased in October 2019 at Flawco website for $50.00.

Hi Tre,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad you loved our mask. We're sure you will love our new product (stay tuned). Looking forward to your next purchase!
Team Flawco

Get an answer from our members and Flawco representatives

Features:

• The Flawco Australian Blue Clay Mask claims to detoxify and brighten skin, as well as get rid of toxins and other nasties from your face.
  • The mask’s active ingredients include Australian kaolin clay, aloe vera leaf juice, arrowroot powder, French blue clay, Australian blue clay, and cocoa butter.
  • It’s a vegan and cruelty-free formula, so there aren’t any animal products in the ingredients list and the product hasn’t been tested on animals - it’s also Peta-approved.
  • To use this mask, apply a thick layer on a washed and dried face, wait 10 minutes for it to work its magic, and rinse it off with warm water.
  • The clay mask is certified organic and doesn’t contain any sulfates, parabens, or synthetic fragrances.
  • People with all skin types can enjoy this product.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found that the mask helped make their skin smoother and clearer.
  • They also said that it left their skin feeling nourished, hydrated, and noticeably brighter.