Fleetcard

Fleetcard (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

High fees so better monitor your bills

Their late fees are very high but the service is good. The coverage is excellent, although I only operate in VIC. First couple of months we got late fees as high as $80. Problem is that they don't notify you about late bills so you have to keep track yourself. Other than that everything is pretty good.

Reliable service with a solid customer support

I've been using Fleetcard for approximately two years and so far it's going strong. The customer support is friendly and always willing to help when there's an issue. What I like the most is that they solve any sudden problems rather quickly, so my drivers don't have to wait and waste precious time. Their rep regularly phones in if there are any specials and other discounts.

Beware of Fleetcard - they are a con company and full of lies on their fees & charges

I have done up a table of fuel purchases under fleet card for everyone to look at the fees based on the fuel purchases. You can review whether this is value for money. I have concluded that this company is a rort. They are liars and deceiving. The promotion does not marry up with invoices and charges once you get this card. Please look at the table and see the exorbitant transaction fees and zero rebates of 4c per litre off fuel. Im pursuing this through the tribunal to recover excessive fees. Please, do not go with this company. We need to shut this company down.

This company is terrible!

I don't use fleet cards, I never asked to be contacted by them yet I have been constantly called by their auto dialler for over 3 months. I get called (every week day), when I answer the auto dialler hangs up. When I call back it's always through to Fleetcards call centre. I've complained to their management, I've lodged complaints with APRA and I'm still getting called - what sort of operation are they running there?

i wish i could give them zero stars

the company hide behind the line " sorry i can't help you, i am in NZ". they take money out of your bank account without approval, double charge then refuse to return the money.

January 7th 2019 Update: they are disgraceful

double charged twice now. when you call them they say they will call you back but never do!
and the fees you get charged are unlawful

RIP OFF

signed up for 4c per litre discount on shell sites and 2c per litre elsewhere plus card charge of $1.99 per month per card which is fine but Only problem is Ampol starshops charge you % extra if you are using their card so i try not to use them BUT NOW after 3 months fuel discount cut in half PLUS transaction fee at coles sites of $1 ,NON coles site $3.29 per transaction PLUS card fee now per month now $4.99
just done a comparison on last months bill to what new charges would have cost me and i would have been out of pocket over $100
sign you up for a fair deal but then just stick it to you after a couple months
nowhere was it mentioned to me about an introductory offer surely ACCC should be having a look at this mob

Please do not use Fleet Card

We swapped over from Motorpass to Fleet Card, we had been using Motorpass for a number of years however the rep from Fleet Card stated that we would save money by swapping to Fleet Card.
I deeply regret changing to Fleet Card. We had been using their cards with out issue and all of a sudden the cards stopped working, rang to ask why and they said because of nil payment. I asked for a invoice and they said it would be emailed out. We started receiving invoices for another business not our invoices. They have astronomic late fees $60 and 8% of the balance each month. When we called them they just say nothing they can do and if you don't pay it we will place the credit company after you. Having to pay $733.37 for $561 of fuel used
Please please please avoid this company.

Absolute scam

Fees fees fees there no such discount.. do not sign up with these crooks you will be robbed STAY AWAY

Watch out for fees - They will slug you!

We forgot to set up our direct deposit and were late with payment - yes I know - our BAD! BUT - Fleetcard charged $80 per month in 'credit service fees' on a $200 overdue payment. I mean really?

Watch out!

Terrible

I received a phone call from their sales dept asking me to sign up to a fleetcard and get 4c a litre discount. When I informed them I was already a customer they started to backpedal. I asked where my discount was and was told only for new customers. Well people dont be fooled by these shylocks. They have the fuel card market cornered with fleetcard, motorpass, and motorcharge, all operating charging exorbitant fees and offering ordinary service. The guy Im speaking to says I should log in to my account and check my discount? So I do. And there are no discounts.. But there are a whole new bunch of transaction fees? So I say 'what are these'? And he says I need to phone customer service and sort it out.

I find that I was getting charged 'transaction fees' of $3.95 each time I used my card last month. When I quizzed them they told me if I didnt buy from shell or coles they would charge me $3.95 per transaction? I said that was never the case when I signed up to the card a few years ago? They said it was a new thing! I asked them when they sent me a letter informing me of that? They said it was probably on a statement somewhere. I said no its not. You're forcing me to buy expensive fuel with no discount. I signed up for a fleetcard so I could use any provider I liked?

At this point the girl gets a bit narky and tells me I can cancel my card if I dont like it. I say why would I do that when I have evidence of deceptive behavior and third line forcing? I asked to speak to a manager and was refused. She then says if she cant help, me will that be all? And hangs up?

I have made a report to the ACCC on this behaviour. If you are going to be charged fees they have to be clearly articulated in your terms and on your website. No where on their FAQs do they state that they charge you fees for not using shell or coles. They have a statement which says shell and coles are preferred suppliers as well as every other major retailer. But there is no mention of fees associated with NOT using coles or shell.

If you are smart dont waste your time with this bunch of robbers. Real crooks would have the courtesy to point a gun at you before they robbed you.

Appalling Customer Service

Our company joined fleetcard 4 months ago. Every month we have received over the limit fee notices that are auto triggered by their system. As customers, there is no way to avoid these unless you log into their portal daily/hourly and monitor the spend of your employees...and who has time for that? It seems that they are quick to auto-fine you and cut off your credit but they don't want to employ the same technology to warn you when you are within 15% of your limit preferring instead to fine you around $100 for each breach.

I have asked their credit department on multiple occasions to increase my limit but despite never missing a payment and paying well before due date they refuse to do so on the basis that we need to be with them 6 months before they will even look at a credit increase.

To add insult to injury they have announced today that there will be an additional service fee of $3.29 +GST for every transaction that is not Shell or Coles Express. Obviously time to look for another provider!!

Exorbitant Late fees charged before the due date

5 statements received & each one has a late fee of around $80 added, under the guise of "Miscellaneous fee" before the statement is even due.
Any attempts to resolve the issue are being ignored, countless emails & phone calls & nobody is returning my call.

The Worst Customer Service Ever!

Worst customer service ever!. Our company's fuel cards stopped working for no reason & Fleet Card did not seem to care about resolving the issue despite many phone call & emails over more than a week. We asked for a supervisor to call us twice & no supervisor has ever called back to try to resolve the problem. Fleet Cards customer service is of a very low standard & they do not seem to care about their customers or resolving problems with their cards.

Report to ACCC

I changed to this Fuel card as I was told it would work with my current Fleet tracking, but after using this product for 3 months, I realised my fuel cost had gone up. I reviewed the bills and found a number of charges which I was not informed about and the discounts were not what was on my contract. I contacted the company and was told they would look at it and get back to me. I was told response would take 1 week, after waiting more then a week I had to follow up a number of times but in the mean time continued to be charged incorrectly. I finely got part of a credit but then they charged me extra admin fees for there mistake. They also do not send there bill's consistently then demand a late free charge with interest, I had to call them and ask where the bill was as they would turn up 1 day before due or even after they were due and would refuse to talk to you in a timely manner to resolve, there response time was a minimum of 4 days.
I have contacted the ACCC to report the company and advise anybody else who has had similar problems to do the same.
As when you present Fleet Card of evidence of there errors they threaten you. A company like this should not be allowed to operate in this country preying on small business.
I am interested to know if anybody has legally challenged this company, and if anybody knows of any class actions against them.

Be VERY VERY Careful

Terrible service and took fees from my account that they were not entitled to. Strongly advise you do not use this product

Ridiculous fees

They get you in with a good deal and add on ridiculous fees over time without telling you. After receiving a refund for some fees I cancelled my account. I've received my last invoice and the refund wasn't there. When I inquired about this, they said they spoke to someone and informed us that if we cancel the account the refund they promised would be added on again. That's just bad business..

Good product..need to lock in a deal

I have been using Fleet Card for the last year or so. I get the below comments but after speaking to a great rep on the phone I was able to lock in my deal for 24 months. Previously I was with Motorpass paying $15 card fees, not thinking I had a choice for my business until I was called by Fleet Card. Definetly give them a go.

Fleet Card- An amazing card to have for your fleet

I was a Motor Pass customer, getting charged card fees and management fees which was ridiculously high and then i compared my Motor pass fuel statement with Fleet Card offer and made the change straight away, this is going back a year or so and till date i am with Fleet Card, not only have i saved thousands of dollars on fees but i have received good discounts for my entire fleet which has helped my business save some more And i second the guy's sentiments below, don't care about what the world says and form your own opinion after trying it and thats what i did. To be fair to Fleet Card, its a great product with great offer. Keep up the work and you will have more business moving forward.

SCAM KEEP AWAY ! SCAM FEes

This Company is a big SCAM they are trying to save you fuel on cents per litres .,,when you are paying dollars on fees and if you run behind a month on payment which they never send the bills on time it's $70 fee when the petrol I used was $60 for that month on one car - I had 5 vehicles and each vehicle they are charging fees so in actually fact it's costing me money and they get you when you don't pay the bill as they never send it via email or mail runs behind on purpose so by the time you pay it's to late - the next bill you are up for $70 fee that's the scam right there - just use your own money on the long run you are better off if you run a company get a credit card instead no fees and you will get the bills on time every time even when you run behind you can just call the bank and they will waive the interest.

BEWARE!!

BEWARE!!!! Fees on monthly invoice called “other charges” and no explanation given when queried. Rude customer service when rung to query. Do not get sucked in, they are dishonest and really expensive. Going back to Motorpass!