Flexi Home Storage Solutions

Flexi Home Storage Solutions Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

I am in a rental appartment and need something to show off my family photos, I am not allowed to hang anything on the walls or put up screws etc. Suggestions please, not too expensive as I am on modest income.
Hi GG55. Sincerest apologies that we did not reply sooner! We've only just received notification of your question and we'll investigate the reasons behind this straight away. Most of our work is designed & installed to be built in furniture - meaning it gets fixed to the walls - however if you're still looking for something to display your photo's, please contact us on 9301 4200 or via email at admin@flexi.com.au and we'd be happy to discuss some options with you. Thanks, Emily @ Flexi

I’m from Perth , if I give you my address and phone number,When can I get a Quote for three Waldrobes ?
Hi Leila, Thanks for contacting us! If you go to our website (www.flexiwardrobes.com.au/contact), you can submit your contact details and we can phone you to arrange a free in-home consultation with one of our designers. Alternatively, send an email to info@flexi.com.au with your details. Thanks, Emily @ Flexi

Do you have any stores in Scotland?
Hi Sheila! Unfortunately we don't! We are a locally owned and operated company based in Perth, Western Australia but if we ever expand internationally, we'll be sure to advise everyone via our Facebook page so why not "like" our page and be kept up to date? You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/FlexiHomeStorageSolutions/ Thanks :)

why dont they reply to a email to get a quote done? does anyone have there phone no?
I never had any issues with communications. One thing I have learnt these days though, is don't rely on email. Who knows whether your emails goes into their spam, or their emails into yours. Emails are very unreliable and you should never try to use them exclusively. You only needed to Google their website and see the phone number :) 08 9301 4200

Get an answer from our members and Flexi Home Storage Solutions representatives