Listing monitored by Flexi Home Storage Solutions

4.9

Absolutely shocking service, terrible quality!

Installed months late, cheap quality, poor workmanship on install causing damage, and to top it off the most unprofessional service EVER experienced... Stay away!

GG55
    GG55asked

I am in a rental appartment and need something to show off my family photos, I am not allowed to hang anything on the walls or put up screws etc.
    Suggestions please, not too expensive as I am on modest income.

Hi GG55.

Sincerest apologies that we did not reply sooner! We've only just received notification of your question and we'll investigate the reasons behind this straight away.
    Most of our work is designed & installed to be built in furniture - meaning it gets fixed to the walls - however if you're still looking for something to display your photo's, please contact us on 9301 4200 or via email at admin@flexi.com.au and we'd be happy to discuss some options with you.

Thanks,
    Emily @ Flexi

Leila O
    Leila Oasked

I’m from Perth , if I give you my address and phone number,When can I get a Quote for three Waldrobes ?

Hi Leila,
    Thanks for contacting us! If you go to our website (www.flexiwardrobes.com.au/contact), you can submit your contact details and we can phone you to arrange a free in-home consultation with one of our designers. Alternatively, send an email to info@flexi.com.au with your details.
    Thanks,
    Emily @ Flexi

sheila68
    sheila68asked

Do you have any stores in Scotland?

Hi Sheila!
    Unfortunately we don't! We are a locally owned and operated company based in Perth, Western Australia but if we ever expand internationally, we'll be sure to advise everyone via our Facebook page so why not "like" our page and be kept up to date? You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/FlexiHomeStorageSolutions/
    Thanks :)